It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Florida Residents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

Florida Residents - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:47 pm

It's official! I am moving to Melbourne in July. I am driving down tomorrow to look for a house to rent. Does anyone else live near the space coast?
Back to top Go down
SibeMomx2
Newborn
Newborn
SibeMomx2

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi gang! I am a St. Aug Resident and have two boys dying for some other huskies to play with. Do you guys still go to the Veterans Park area? I just found out about it and was thinking about going on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
amora
Teenager
Teenager
amora

Female Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:23 am

Wolfpack5 wrote:
My pack and I is in the Orlando area.
me too I'm waiting a few more weeks till London finishes her shots but there is a group on facebook that meet every weekend at different parks cfl snowdogs
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFLSnowdogs/

Florida Residents - Page 4 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:01 pm

SaraB wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFLSnowdogs/

Thanks for posting that. I've put in a request to join.
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:20 pm

SibeMomx2 wrote:
Hi gang! I am a St. Aug Resident and have two boys dying for some other huskies to play with. Do you guys still go to the Veterans Park area? I just found out about it and was thinking about going on Saturday!

I try to make it to veterans park on Saturday mornings...and we go to Treaty Park in st. Augustine. Smile
Back to top Go down
SibeMomx2
Newborn
Newborn
SibeMomx2

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:47 pm

When do you go to Treaty Park?? That is within 15 minutes of me! I have a dog park in our neighborhood... maybe we could have a playdate there sometime?!
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

Female Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:59 pm

hi guys!!! from tallahassee florida here!
Back to top Go down
jzHernandez77
Puppy
Puppy

Male Join date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Mirimar Florida anyone !
Back to top Go down
HarleytheHusky
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Melbourne/Palm Bay/Space Coast Area Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cscottdraw.com
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:16 pm

HarleytheHusky wrote:

Palm Bay here.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
HarleytheHusky
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Eresh wrote:

HarleytheHusky wrote:

Palm Bay here.  Very Happy 

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
http://www.cscottdraw.com
Jesse & Andrea
Puppy
Puppy
Jesse & Andrea

Male Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 pm

hrangelotti wrote:
hi guys!!! from tallahassee florida here!

We are from Tallahassee too!!!! We should definitely have a play date with our huskies!  bounce
Back to top Go down
divasdaddies
Newborn
Newborn
divasdaddies

Female Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:15 pm

bunnell florida here, Deeva needs some playmates
Back to top Go down
jamarr.reese
Newborn
Newborn
jamarr.reese

Male Join date : 2014-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:33 pm

I live in key west if anyone wants to do a meet up
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Hey, that's not fair, so many of y' all over there so close together! But then a state that's that small, I guess you all have to be sorta close. << ducking >>

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:03 pm

We're in Miami FL and have a meet up group Smile Most meet ups are in Broward though, Davie or Hollywood. It's about a 35min from Miami so it's pretty far from Key West.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/184793471549071/

Back to top Go down
RiskyBusiness
Newborn
Newborn
RiskyBusiness

Female Join date : 2014-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:06 pm

we live in St. Petersburg but travel to Lakeland often!
Back to top Go down
nstack1228
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Tampa here so close to St. Pete, used to live in Melourne and still have family in Malabar so visit often.
Back to top Go down
Lokigirl
Newborn
Newborn
Lokigirl

Female Join date : 2017-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Just realized how old some of these posts are, but I reside in Jacksonville and would love to meet up with anyone in the area!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/lizzyjane87/?hl=en
Jaysee
Newborn
Newborn
Jaysee

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:19 am

Hey All, I am in Altamonte Springs, FL (Orlando Area) I still dont even have my boy yet I have to wait until the 28th to bring him home from the breeder. But figured I'd introduce myself to the Florida Crew Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:40 pm

We are in Florida and would like a springtime meetup anywhere. Here is a photo we just received of our new sentient teddy bear at 3 weeks. Soon!

Florida Residents - Page 4 Img_6510
Back to top Go down
Jaysee
Newborn
Newborn
Jaysee

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Sounds good I have to see when Kratos will be done with his shots and all that. The Breeder forbid us (Strongly recommended but forbid sounds better) to go to dog parks and such until all the shots were done.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:52 pm

We still don't go to dog parks, haha. We ignore trail dogs and meet people. Grant perks up around other Huskies, though. (And whines to play with other Corgis like his occasional visitor, his grumpy old aunt, a rather unrequited love.) Hence springtime, after shots, so same. Smile
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:29 pm

You will probably have better luck with meet ups via the various FB meet up pages. I think most of the FL members in this thread are not really active here. I am still on the Central Florida snow dog meet up page on FB that I joined back when I lived in Orlando for a couple years and they are still fairly active today. Don't search that name specifically, I can't remember off the top of my head the exact title of the group nowadays since I haven't lived in the area for 10+ years. But I still see new meet ups pop up on my feed routinely.

PostSubject: Re: Florida Residents   Florida Residents - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida Residents

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next