It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Rest in peace, Mui.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

Rest in peace, Mui. Empty
PostSubject: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Rest in peace, Mui. Moo10

Today my sweet baby girl Mui passed away of a stroke. I got her when I was in 6th grade and she was there for me through some very, very difficult times through my lifetime. She was the best dog I ever had, and it broke my heart when we moved to Colorado and I couldn't take her (she was too attached to our other chis). It hurts me so much I wasn't there with her the last year of her life, or that I didn't get to see her in 6 days one last time. This is fresh news to me, so I'm at a loss of words, but I wanted to immediately make a tribute to her on here. I love you, Moomoo. Thanks for all the years of happiness you gave me. Say hi to Emily and Effie for Jarod and I. We miss you.

Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 pm

So sorry for your loss, Heather. Run free Mui.

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok, crying over here. I'm so sorry Heather Sad I know how you feel. When my chow/shepard mix, Baby, passed away and I hadn't seen her it was horrible. Made it so much worse! RIP little angel...

Hugs!

Last edited by MelissaI on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Sad oh Heather <3

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks everyone. It's really hard. Mui was given to me after I got out of being institutionalized for attempted suicide and was what got me through a lot after that. You could have pretty much considered her an ESD, she has gotten me through a lot with my bipolar and depression. It was so hard leaving her in AZ, but she'd of been miserable with her partner in crime Chloe not with her. Chloe has to be so confused, she doesn't know life without Mui. I'm just very sad. We expected at least a few more years from her, she never showed anything wrong. I was so excited to see her Saturday. My mom called Jarod bawling around 430 and said she couldn't tell me. It doesn't feel real and it's going to be so hard walking into my mom's Saturday and her not running to me. I know it'll hit hard then..
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about Mui Sad

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Rest in peace, Mui. 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 pm

I'm so sorry Heather! They take a piece of us with them. Sad Run free Mui!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Oh Heather,.,.. I am so sorry for you. Run free Mui..
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Sorry Heather,

RIP Mui say hello to Mylo for me.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 am

Heather I'm in complete tear's over the loss of you're baby. I'm so sorry to hear about you're news Sad

It's so hard losing a heart dog and especially harder losing her unexpectedly.

I know it's so hard to think about, but try to think of the good times you shared with Mui and that it isn't goodbye. She will be waiting for you at Heaven's Gates one day when the two of you will be reunited.

I recently lost my Yorkie Maddy unexpectedly to a tragic event and I know you're Mui will be welcomed by her and they will be the best of friends playing together free until the day we both meet our angel's again.

Keep strong and I'll keep you in my prayers during this hard time.

Again, I'm so sorry.

When my girl passed, my best friend sent me this and I hope it help's.

The Rainbow Bridge
inspired by a Norse legend

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,

Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.

Where the friends of man and woman do run,

When their time on earth is over and done.

For here, between this world and the next,

Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.

On this golden land, they wait and they play,

Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.

No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,

For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.

Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,

Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.

They romp through the grass, without even a care,

Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.

All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,

Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.

For just at that instant, their eyes have met;

Together again, both person and pet.

So they run to each other, these friends from long past,

The time of their parting is over at last.

The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks so much for the kind words. They mean a lot, and thank you for the poem. I'm printing it out and putting it by her photo which is now next to the photos of Jarod and I's childhood pups.
Back to top Go down
drzcoyotex3
Teenager
Teenager
drzcoyotex3

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 am

Sorry for your loss Heather Sad
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:32 am

So sorry, Heather...
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 am

So sorry, Heather. Sad
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Im so sorry Heather, have peace in knowing she knows she was loved and she didnt have to suffer. I know it was unexpected and that hurts, but she is will so many loved ones passed and will be there to meet you someday.
Run free Mui.
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Sad Oh I am so sorry Heather. RIP Mui.
Back to top Go down
SaberK
Adult
Adult
SaberK

Female Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Heather, so sorry for your loss. Run free Mui.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Heather I did not get to post on FB but I'm so sorry to read the news of your Mui passing. It realy sucks you did not get to see her one last time, now she can keep watching over you no matter where you live.

Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Sad So sorry for your loss Heather...

Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 pm

So sorry for your loss Sad
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Run Free Mui x May there be an endless supply of your favourite treats, soft dirt to dig, water to play in, may there be toys to chew and balls to chase and all of our late k9 companions to play with.
Give Dashy a snuggle for me x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Heather, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I lost the first dog I had, this year. She also helped me through depression and at times she was the only friend I had. When no one would listen to me, she was there. I really feel for you and you just need to remember all the special times you had. She's in a far better place now.
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm so sorry Heather! Sad I just lost one of my personal friends last week to a brain aneurysm. He was a really good friend to me. We didn't get a chance to see each other one last time due to busy classes and finals. He was only 21. Sad

They're all watching over us now.

Run free, Mui.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks so much, everyone. I really appreciate I can come here and have people who truly understand how hurtful the loss of a pet is, since a lot of people don't view them the same as you and I. I still can't stop crying.

So sorry for your friend, Jackie, and your dog as well, Dietra. It's so hard when life is taken from us.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand how hard it is, like losing a best friend. Mui, rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest in peace, Mui.   Rest in peace, Mui. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest in peace, Mui.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next