It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks Very Happy

and we stopped at Hubbard both times going to and coming from the breeders. I was hoping to meet another breeder friend of mine and Debbie's there (she lives 15 minutes out of Truck world) but it didn't work out.

I'll be in Ohio hopefully at least once a year for shows assuming this girl turns out at maturity.

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 pm

LOVE HER!!!! congrats on getting her home

Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Awe, congrats on the new addition..she's a beauty!!
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Just a pronouciation question as I read this I keep going from the ch being a CHA sound to a KA sound so like neckta or a sound such as beachta? I am not sure if that made any sense, sorry. Embarassed Just wondering.

Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks guys! We love her too! As does everyone who has met her. She's really been a good girl.

HuskyLear wrote:
Just a pronouciation question as I read this I keep going from the ch being a CHA sound to a KA sound so like neckta or a sound such as beachta? I am not sure if that made any sense, sorry. Embarassed Just wondering.

Oh no!! It's perfectly fine Very Happy Everyone has been asking me how to pronounce it! Smile

It woud be like beachta. Mechta (meech-tah)

Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Cool now as I read I will not be butchering her name, love it by the way.

Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:39 pm

HuskyLear wrote:
Cool now as I read I will not be butchering her name, love it by the way.
Thank you very much Smile. I wish I could take the credit for it! lol my friend Shaina thought of it/found it Smile

Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Gorgeous pup love the copper color! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Obligatory new puppy pictures update:
Ride home pictures:
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 540772_381635258611307_1966473261_n
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 150477_381635365277963_468790130_n

Home pictures!
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 542664_381635408611292_322577598_n
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 312486_381635485277951_460340271_n
(This is part of structured playtime. Bella has to be held because she gets a little too excited/rambunctious. I'm happy to say though that she's getting better slowly)
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 526156_381635501944616_377037836_n
(I love this picture)
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 482194_381635475277952_860545711_n

Went to visit a friend at her work the other day (taken from her cell):
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 542849_381641201944046_1020836124_n
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 226844_381641228610710_1399574171_n
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 226878_381641251944041_303114822_n

More pictures at home:
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 23385_382454785196021_871720198_n
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 581641_382685678506265_211350984_n
It's so blurry but it was SOOOOOOOOO cute! (though Bella looked away)
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 549842_382685665172933_2026378040_n
Bella getting her foot eaten again (notice no holding!)
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 558102_382685748506258_569519898_n
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 11596_382685785172921_289242467_n
I-love- this little mark on her chest!

Vet visit!:
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 48107_382357191872447_1848320923_n
Mechta put on her fancy collar and leash and got dressed up to go to the vet!
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 48107_382357191872447_1848320923_n
She's such a good girl.
Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 59721_382366498538183_1740531660_n
Being a puppy - rough life.

Last edited by Niraya on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Bella looks like such the annoyed older sibling in that first picture of the two of them together Razz

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Ceara, I want to squish her little face.
That picture on your lap is too freaking cute.

Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 pm

wowlooking good and Bella looks so cute with her, I hope they become the best big/little sis.
Love the one of biting on Bella feet. Bourbon tries this on Beka no go but with Baylin that is how he wakes her to play!

Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
Bella looks like such the annoyed older sibling in that first picture of the two of them together Razz
Ugh. They're both assholes, together, all at the same time! I'd probably be annoyed too if that little terror only ever decided she wanted to eat my face.

Kellyb wrote:
Ceara, I want to squish her little face.
That picture on your lap is too freaking cute.
You are more than welcome to come down to squish her face! She will respond with kisses!

Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Niraya wrote:
Ugh. They're both assholes, together, all at the same time! I'd probably be annoyed too if that little terror only ever decided she wanted to eat my face.

Ripley shares, and feels, Bella's Pain.

Great pictures!

~Chris~

Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Tika wrote:
Niraya wrote:

Ripley shares, and feels, Bella's Pain.

Great pictures!

~Chris~

Aww, poor Ripley!
Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Omg i want her to be kodas sister!! Lol so freaking cute!!!!! How is all the training going?
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm

way too cute.. I love the pictures..
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Ericobeasto wrote:
Omg i want her to be kodas sister!! Lol so freaking cute!!!!! How is all the training going?

It's going. She picked up really fast where to go towards if she needs to go potty. We just haven't mastered all of the warning signals lol. I haven't much started working on anything with her yet - just letting her adjust to everyone/thing so far. The only things I've really kept up with is making sure to mess with her muzzle/ears/tail/feet/legs regularly and brushing her so she's used to it all.

Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

The one of her on your lap is the cutest puppy picture ever! I am interested to see if/how her markings on her face change, she is so gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
The one of her on your lap is the cutest puppy picture ever! I am interested to see if/how her markings on her face change, she is so gorgeous!

Her face shouldn't change much at all. Might lighten up a bit but she'll keep her dark face and blaze.

Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm

That's exciting, she's so pretty!
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh my gah! I missed these pics! She is freakin' adorable!!! Congrats, Ceara!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:12 pm

hollywoodhuskies wrote:
Oh my gah! I missed these pics! She is freakin' adorable!!! Congrats, Ceara!
Aw :3 Thanks Sam!

Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 pm

She is so adorable! I love her eyes.

Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Agreed the lap picture is freaking cute! She is a cute pup. From the pictures it looks like Bella and her are getting along pretty good.

Love the collar and leash too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next