It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- Empty
PostSubject: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:09 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to throw a little brag out about my boy Denali.  This boy has got me smiling and I just can't stop, I love this guy.  He's truly awesome and I'm so blessed to have him in my life!  

At 19 months Denali took BOB in Blackfoot ID earning his first AKC points-

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- 3837606_orig

We ended 2012 with 7 AKC points

At 21 months he  started running lead on my cart/sled teams-

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- 527129437

At 27 months he qualified for the IWPA National Championship on his first weight pull event-

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- 7454946

And on the same weekend his OFA Hip score arrived sealing our hopes of this amazing boy who consistently gives his best at everything he's done becoming the foundation dog of our kennel- With a score of Excellent and clear CERF

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- 10172718_623597214375177_7093170079061552000_n

http://pawvillage.com/pedigree/dynprofile.asp?ID=08AKZ07EK4

Last edited by HuskyMom09 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 pm

I said it before but I will say it again: Congratulations on everything you and Denali have achieved together Very Happy

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:24 pm

That's great! He's a special guy, congrats on all the achievements! I would snatch up his puppies if I could one day. Every single one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Thanks! I know we all have so much to be proud of with our fur kids. Just a proud momma Smile

Dot wrote:
That's great! He's a special guy, congrats on all the achievements! I would snatch up his puppies if I could one day. Every single one. Very Happy

LOL! My friend Julie (handled Denali for his breed win) said we need to go forth and make little meowskies. Someday! Who knows, just so exciting!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Congrats!! On top of all that, he's gorgeous to boot!!
Back to top Go down
scott.valentino.9
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Congrats on your genetically gifted boy, he's gorgeous! Can you put me on the waiting list for a puppy? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Thank you all so much Very Happy We're probably a ways off of puppies, but I'm sure I won't be able to resist sharing that news too LOL!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

congrats on your great dog.. I would brag if mine were that gifted.

Back to top Go down
Kodasmomma
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2012-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 am

Congrats!! That's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 am

Congrats! Denali is an amazing dog!
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:01 am

Thank you so much! I'm so excited and happy with how he's developing and what he's achieving

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- 66926_444734955594738_580807138_n
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 am

Congrats! He's very, very handsome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Adult
Adult
Ghost

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:14 pm

That is amazing! Congratulations!! What a beautiful and talented dog!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.companionanimalpsychology.blogspot.com
darbear
Puppy
Puppy
darbear

Female Join date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Congrats! This is absolutely awesome! What a well rounded guy! He's definitely going to be a great start to your kennel!!
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

I just love looking at his photos! He is so fricken beautiful!! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 am

Congrats! He is gorgeous! Can I ask who his breeder is? Smile
Back to top Go down
K9_Eric
Adult
Adult
K9_Eric

Male Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 am

Congratulations to both you and Denali! So exciting to see Denali excel through everything like this.
Back to top Go down
husky007
Newborn
Newborn
husky007

Male Join date : 2015-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:17 pm

That's great!
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:05 pm

That's fantastic good job!
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
jdlca
Newborn
Newborn
jdlca

Male Join date : 2015-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:48 pm

That is so awesome!!!! What a dog!!! Congrats on his awards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-   Forgive me for a moment I have to brag- Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgive me for a moment I have to brag-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1