It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Introducing my dogs properly..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLB
Puppy
Puppy
SLB

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

Introducing my dogs properly.. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing my dogs properly..   Introducing my dogs properly.. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 pm

To properly introduce you to my dogs.

Sadie, she's 12 this year and is a collie x jack russell. She knows more about Shakespeares King Lear than any dog should probably know. She also knows about Sociology and Psychology. She's helped me through my teen years and managed to get me through by just being there. She was the reason that at weekends instead of being hungover at a friends house - I was out in the countryside. My parents said I was obsessed (cos she's actually not mine she's a neighbours but I have her a lot) but my reply was always - at least I'm not doing drugs. She has helped me bring up my two pups and also the pups of those neighbours dogs I used to walk as a teen too. One in a million dog!
Introducing my dogs properly.. 773_37731653911_5924_n

Benj - Benjie is a 9 year old GSD mix, he's a rescue so we can't be certain of what he is. He is my OH's dog. When I met the OH 4 years ago - this dog hated me, would growl and lunge at me when I stepped through the front door. For a few weeks this is what it always was. He's bitten me several times and has had me both ripping my hair out and feeling overjoyed. Benj's issues ranged from aggression towards people, kids, dogs to even lorries and cars. However working with him closely his only issues are with dogs whilst he is on lead Smile
Introducing my dogs properly.. 318080_10152008097868912_2018707105_n

Louie. Lou is a 3 (nearly) Springer x Lab. Bought as a gift from my OH as an engagement present. He's my pride and joy. He's trained up in obedience and gundog work (however we don't compete in Obedience and we have yet to go on a shoot)
Introducing my dogs properly.. 207737_10152008094898912_775053823_n

This is Pennie. Our youngest - just a year old. Half sister to Lou and she is mental! But loveable!
Introducing my dogs properly.. 298996_10152008095298912_1529872283_n

And last but not least. Jack. Our foster. I've known him since he was a pup as he belongs to a friend of mine who has run into hard times. He's a 10 year old GSD/Staffie/Lab mix.
Introducing my dogs properly.. 226760_10152008095613912_1022351261_n
Back to top Go down
Huskydad
Teenager
Teenager
Huskydad

Introducing my dogs properly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my dogs properly..   Introducing my dogs properly.. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 pm

All good looking dogs. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down

Introducing my dogs properly..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1