It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:28 pm

capellalayla wrote:

Hughie wrote:
Something about Diz in the city that has a strange allure to it, I can't think of a word that really describes the sensation, but it's almost magical, like someone walking a Griffon, or a small piece of sanity in a crazy place, I don't know.  Could just be that I'm feeling strange today.  

I agree! He should be in those high-end clothing ads you see in the middle of Manhattan. Very elegant and unique.

Ha ha. Well, growing up here has made him very outgoing and social. Smile And pretty much bomb proof. I was so proud of him yesterday, he met a guy in a motorized wheel chair for the first time and was a little nervous when it moved, but otherwise was friendly and curious and even gave the guy a kiss. I'm hoping someday he can be a therapy dog, after the puppy crazies wear off. Smile
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:53 pm

This is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this photo:

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 11516988976_0281b7e80d_o

lol! Sorry for hijacking your photo but I couldn't help it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:56 pm

I love! He totally does in that photo! Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:02 pm

That pic made me say "sassy Dizz." It's the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:18 pm

seattlesibe wrote:
That pic made me say "sassy Dizz."  It's the best.  

I'm just happy he's coordinated enough to carry something and trot at the same time now. Wink he's a wee bit of a goofball. Also, I ordered a wonder walker this morning. Smile he's staying with a friend when we're gone and I figured I needed to get one for him so he doesn't pull the guys arm off or escape.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Nice, those are great. Did you get blue by any chance?
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Teal. Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Aha, that's one of the 4 around Seattle in the pet stores we go to. It's nice, very dark teal.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 pm

It was a hard choice between teal and turquoise, I figured teal would look less dirty over time.
Back to top Go down
Wy Renegade
Puppy
Puppy
Wy Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Dizzy is looking good, have you shown him yet?
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Thanks. He is crypto, so no showing. Sad but he is a great pup in many other ways. Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:14 pm

eddycaaa wrote:
This is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this photo:

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 11516988976_0281b7e80d_o

lol! Sorry for hijacking your photo but I couldn't help it

This is so great, I had to make it my avatar. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:44 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
Thanks. He is crypto, so no showing. :(but he is a great pup in many other ways. Smile

What is crypto?  Question
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:47 pm

It is technically called cryptorchidism, which means he has a retained/undescended testicle. This is one of the few things that completely disqualifies a dog from showing.
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 pm

O.k., I apologize ahead of time, He doesn't have the balls to show!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 pm

But he does have the swagger, ironically nonetheless.

Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Hughie wrote:
O.k., I apologize ahead of time, He doesn't have the balls to show!

Ha ha! My hubby and I have so many stupid jokes about it lol.

Well you know what happens in times square on new years eve? Maybe we'll have a ball drop in our house too.

Every time we catching him licking himself we say, "yeah Diz, its still there... for now."

And one of our favorites, "Dizzy do you wanna ______? Oh, I guess not, you're too busy licking your ball."

Seriously though, he is definitely not lacking in the hormone department, he's been lifting his leg since he was 5 months old.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Aww, that's a shame. Sad

He'll still be a cute little guy anyways!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Poor Diz! Oh, well, maybe they'll charge you half off if/when he's neutered? Wink
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Ha! I wish! It's like twice as much because they have to locate the other one somewhere in his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Aw, that's dumb! Well, doesn't change the cuteness factor one bit. Ya don't need balls to be cute!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:13 pm

capellalayla wrote:
Aw, that's dumb! Well, doesn't change the cuteness factor one bit. Ya don't need balls to be cute!

He really is awesome in so many ways, I can't complain. Smile He keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh every day, and cry at least once a month (damn teenager). Wink
Back to top Go down
Wy Renegade
Puppy
Puppy
Wy Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:22 am

wpskier222 wrote:
Thanks. He is crypto, so no showing. :(but he is a great pup in many other ways. Smile

Sorry, not familiar with that term? And google yields hidden or secret information?
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Wy Renegade wrote:

wpskier222 wrote:

Sorry, not familiar with that term? And google yields hidden or secret information?

She already answered this on the previous page when someone else asked.  Wink 

wpskier222 wrote:
It is technically called cryptorchidism, which means he has a retained/undescended testicle. This is one of the few things that completely disqualifies a dog from showing.

Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Dizzy tries to make friends with Martini the cat. I'm not sure wooing is the right strategy...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next