It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

Female Join date : 2013-04-06

Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Last edited by NicciFett on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

Male Join date : 2013-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:47 pm

What a wonderful video - well done to both of you!
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 pm

thank you! She sure is a handful but I could not imagine a day without her. had her since she was just seven weeks old c:
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:02 am

Aww, great video!
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 am

thanks! fantastic photos by the way!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:43 am

What a cute video I love you
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:33 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 am

Cutest thing ever
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 pm

That is too cute! <3

NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:23 pm

thanks everyone! how do your pups like the water? i have been introducing her from a young age .... i feel its a great way to work out them little arms and legs of hers ... take them swimming for and hour or more and you will have one very tired pup through the evening :>
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:28 pm

I didn't really take mine swimming. Cloud hates the water but Yuki loved the kiddy pool when she was a puppy and loves the creek now. I'm hoping to try out the beach sometime this summer. Link I got as an adult and he also loves water.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Maya and Kay love the water, i'm not sure if Kay will swim though. Sophie wants nothing to do with it but to drink. xD
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Really like the last picture, those blue eyes just glow!
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:50 pm

you guys need to post swimming adventures with your pups on this thread! i love watching them play
Back to top Go down
StMavrides
Newborn
Newborn
StMavrides

Male Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:38 am

In the next days I'll take Ulva to the beach. Last year that I 've tried she just wet her belly; no more than that by herself, though. I 've tried calling her while I'm inside the water and all she does is whine.
PS: You are both extra-ordinary beauties!
Back to top Go down
kogapupup
Newborn
Newborn
kogapupup

Female Join date : 2013-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:31 am

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 am

StMavrides wrote:
In the next days I'll take Ulva to the beach. Last year that I 've tried she just wet her belly; no more than that by herself, though. I 've tried calling her while I'm inside the water and all she does is whine.
PS: You are both extra-ordinary beauties!

Thank you! and aww Sif did cry at first  so I took my hand under her chest and slowly led her in with me  to a deeper end  where I continued to hold her till she was no longer erratically paddling  but  paddling well  then i released her  grabbed a branch and had her follow it with her nose in the water  Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) 1039969_10200481687018742_2118755809_o theres an image of sif learning she can swim
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 am

To adorable! She's a gorgeous pup with a very pretty mom!

My pup hasn't swam in deep water yet but she played in a make shift kiddie pool for the first time yesterday:

She will swim in a big pool on July 2nd at her puppy class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Anya is adorable! ...and what a fantastic pup class to have a big pool for dogs! that is a dream ... i live in north jersey near all these big beautiful lakes .... they have beaches but no dogs allowed ......It is such a huge bummer .. i do not have a pool in my yard so i usually walk down to the rivers and creeks but it is a steep muddy climb down with a dog on my shoulders LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)   Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppy Learns to swim! (new vid today with underwater cam)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1