It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WindTech72
Newborn
Newborn
WindTech72

Male Join date : 2013-06-02

Simply Nourish (Petsmart food) Empty
PostSubject: Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)   Simply Nourish (Petsmart food) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:53 pm

I was at petsmart this weekend and wanted to change my dogs food from science diet to Blue Wilderness. The guy at petsmart recommended Simply Nourish Puppy Chicken and Brown Rice. Anyone know much about this brand of food? I ended up buying it and after three days my puppies gas has started to stink and never had that before. I'm guessing it could be from the slow change from one food to another. I'm just hoping it isn't caused by the food. I called the store and they said I could bring it back if it was causing problems. So I guess just trying to get info on this type of food. Thanks
Back to top Go down
WindTech72
Newborn
Newborn
WindTech72

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)   Simply Nourish (Petsmart food) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 pm

By the way Loki is 20 weeks old and 36.4 lbs. This seem to be a bit heavy?
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)   Simply Nourish (Petsmart food) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 pm

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/simply-nourish-dry/

Sorry not real helpful info: I thought about buying it myself becasue it does not have turkey but it chicken and I saw that the dogfood advisor did rate it

VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)   Simply Nourish (Petsmart food) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Juneau was on this when I first got her. If I remember right, she had loose stools. It doesn't have any corn fillers. It does have some grain, which some dogs are allergic to. I switched her to Taste of the Wild - Pacific Salmon and she does really good on it. Her coat is shiny and stools are firm. It doesn't have any corn or grain in it.

It seems like a decent food if you don't want to buy any other brands online. You can always go to a pet boutique in your area to see if they carry the more natural and higher protein brands. They give some good advice.
Back to top Go down
WindTech72
Newborn
Newborn
WindTech72

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)   Simply Nourish (Petsmart food) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:12 pm

thanks for info. we are picking up some taste of the wild puppy formula. just need to decide between high prairie and pacific stream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)   Simply Nourish (Petsmart food) Empty

Back to top Go down

Simply Nourish (Petsmart food)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1