It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Coupons and Sales!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

Coupons and Sales!!! Empty
PostSubject: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:09 am

I thought it might be nice to start a thread for coupons and sales we spot for our doggy supplies.

Good until 9/20/13 - best bully sticks 15% off coupon - code GPB15

I used this yesterday to stock up on bully sticks, pig ears (aka Dizzy crack), cow ears (new one we haven't tried yet), and a new Himalayan chew.

Please share other sales/coupons you all might notice. Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:34 am

"2014 Calendars are here!
Our 2014 pet themed calendars are here! Choose from a large selection of breeds and styles. New this year are the Official AKC Calendars featuring stunning photography and loads of AKC approved breed information! We also have our traditional 12" x 12" wall calendars and the fun 7" x 7" mini calendars. Perfect for your home or office, these calendars make wonderful gifts for pet lovers of all ages!" (the code is 2014CAL)

The site is Cherrybrook.com and honestly I have no idea how I got on their email list but they send me a lot of pet related "discounts" so I guess I'll just post em here... O.o

Edit: Oh yeah, expires 9/22/2013 :s

Edit again: Got another email from them, this time they have 10% off New Vari Kennels (the code is VK10 and it expires on 9/30/2013)
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Got another email from the site that I thought was post worthy (I like this thread idea, it must stay alive! Razz )

Quote :
10% off Shampoos & Conditioners!
Simply enter code CLEAN9 into the promotional code box during checkout. Limit 1 per customer. Valid online only and may not be combined with any other offer. Discount excludes already on sale items, Gift Cards and Pet Food.
Expires: October 3, 2013
Back to top Go down
Bella_Jasper
Teenager
Teenager
Bella_Jasper

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 pm

I have no clue how wide spread the sale is or how good/bad/ok the product is but our ALDI is advertising larger dog beds and and orthopedic one for around $12 this week. It's shown for my area and then a bit further south in Bolingbrook also so maybe its around some of you also if your in the market for a new pup bed.
Back to top Go down
siku&nikolai
Senior
Senior
siku&nikolai

Female Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Anyone who is looking to buy a ruffwear webmaster harness, running k-9 is having a 30% off sale on them now through October 23rd.

Code:RUFF30
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Not sure if anyone has heard of the app Snip Snap, but they have TONS of coupons on there that you can use online and in stores if anyone wants to check it out! I've saved at least $200 with it so far, I love it!
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Woot.com is having a sale on walkydogs today for 27.99 It is under the home section.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:43 pm

^ Thanks, Erica! That might be a deal I can't pass up since I've been debating on getting the Walky Dog or the Springer.

eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:46 pm

I just ordered 2. One for Loki and one for Django (when he is older) Normally I see them on Amazon for 45~48 bucks so that is the cheapest I have seen.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Woot has the Walky Dog again for $24.99 today! You can choose between that and a pet barrier for the same price.

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/your-choice-walkydog-leash-or-k9-barrier?utm_campaign=Amazon+Daily+-+20140114+-+Sellout.Woot+-+your-choice-walkydog-leash-or-k9-barrier&utm_source=Amazon&utm_medium=email

eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Woot is so evil! LOL
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:13 am

Woot is having a sale on wire crates if anyone need one http://home.woot.com/offers/compact-double-door-fold-go-pet-crate-5-sizes
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:30 am

Walky Doggy's are back on Woot today but they are now $19.99. If you are thinking of picking one up I would suggest now. Best price I have seen so far
http://sellout.woot.com/offers/walkydog-plus-bicycle-leash-1
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 am

eander83 wrote:
Walky Doggy's are back on Woot today but they are now $19.99. If you are thinking of picking one up I would suggest now. Best price I have seen so far
http://sellout.woot.com/offers/walkydog-plus-bicycle-leash-1

Thank you, Thank you - I missed out on this last time and have been kicking myself! Now, as long as I don't break my F$%^& neck...
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 am

I think I might order a second one. For that price, you can't beat it!

Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:34 pm

WWW.STEEPANDCHEAP.COM has sales on Ruffwear hoopie collars and slackline leashes. limited quanity available.

click on the spring sales or buyers picks spring. and scroll down.
unfortunately can not sort buy dogs.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Wow. That's a great deal! And another dangerous discount site ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Omg I'm about to buy several things lol
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:42 pm

its a very dangerous website haha. www.Theclymb.com usually has good stuff as well, but nothing dog related currently.
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 am

Doggyloot.com is having a deal on a personalized doormat. You can pick the dog on it and they have a Siberian husky. It is $22 dollars.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:54 pm

K9 Backcountry has 25% off all Ruffwear on their site today. No coupon needed.

Bella_Jasper
Teenager
Teenager
Bella_Jasper

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Groupon has one of their raised dog beds down 19.99 ends soon though. I used the promo 10FORME and got another ten off
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Petego Spring Universal Bike Leash is on sale for 39.99$ on amazon its usually 50$. its very similar to the springer but less bulky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coupons and Sales!!!   Coupons and Sales!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Coupons and Sales!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1