It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tyson6
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2013-11-12

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi all,

its been some time from the last update!

Tyson is doing well, he weighs 20.5kg as of today! i will put some new photos up later,

we have come to a point! that we think tyson is more malamute than he is husky! as you will see when i put new photos up.
Back to top Go down
tyson6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:40 am

Hi all, Tyson is 5 months old, and weighs 22.1kg over the last week to 10 days tyson lost all his baby teeth! and all the time this was going on he did not cry or anything, i had to help take 1 or 2 out, and it seemed he was so happy that i did lol, i have to say he has been good as gold, he do like to talk and its so funny when he starts, i find myself sitting there talking to him lol

Tyson now walks of the lead with me!(only at the dog park) but only when i feel its safe to do so. and he likes to play football lol as he loves his food i always make sure i have some with me when we go for a walk,

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p18
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p17
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p19
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p20
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p21
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p22
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p23
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p24
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Dads_p25
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:49 pm

He's gotten big! I love his mask
Back to top Go down
tyson6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:18 pm

NovasHuman wrote:
He's gotten big! I love his mask

yea he is getting big with every week that goes by!
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:01 pm

He is super cute. I really like the harness you have what kind is it?
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
tyson6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Playing with the Big Dogs wrote:
He is super cute. I really like the harness you have what kind is it?

Its crazy dog harness! very good, but he is going to need a new one soon,
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Wow Tyson is gonna be a big fella!! Handsome at that too!!
Back to top Go down
tyson6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Hi all, its been 2 or 3 months from my last post!,

what can i say! tyson is turning out very nice i could not of asked for better, where we live there is a dog park about 3 miles away but i can not get him there as my car is of the road,

But lucky for me about a mile away there is a spots center and behind that there are 3 playing fields with trees all round it! and a 18 hole golf center that has a shortcut to it, as soon as i get to the golf center i let him of the lead and he walks beside me , but as its a road to the club house i have to make sure he can do as he is told, so each time i see a car come along the road way before the car gets to us, i tell tyson to sit and stay and he does just that, one day i was going along there and a guys stops in his car and said to me what a good boy he is! he is very well trained. he then told me he has 3 huskys and there is no way i could let them of the lead like that he said they would just run off, he's not full husky is he, and i said no he's cross (Husky/malamute), he was is shock when i told him he is only 8 months old, he said he is bigger than all 3 of my huskys.

always nice when you meet someone like that!

Tyson loves everyone he meets, just wants to play all the time, and he loves going out for walks,

he is now 8.5 months old, and weighs in just over 31kg

I will try and get some new pic put up on here so you can see how he has come along.
Back to top Go down
tyson6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:36 am

Tyson once we come back from a walk!
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1210

This one is when we take him around the farm fields, dont take him there much as it take about 30 min to walk there and then walk round them takes about 45 mins, and then back! 1 or 2 times a month we go here.
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1211

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1310

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1312

Tyson looking out the window!
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1212

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1313

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1314

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1315

Tyson has made the old flower bed his own now lol
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1316
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1317

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1318

He love to dig! lol
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1319

Likes to think he is top dog hehe, always sits in this seat.
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1320

Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1321

He likes to think it's his bed lol
Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Img_1322
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:07 pm

He looks a lot like my maggie minus the blue eye. She however is a purebred mal. He is too cute! Smile
Back to top Go down
american_kopite
Newborn
Newborn
american_kopite

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm

What a beautiful dog!
Back to top Go down
tyson6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:50 am

Hi all,

Its been 10 weeks from my last update, Tyson has not got much bigger from the last time i posted, as he is a cross breed >>Huskmute i just don't know if he is going to get any bigger from what he is now,

i will try and get some photos put up late today!

Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:26 am

Just saw the last photo update. He's gotten so big! What a handsome boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK   Tyson  Huskmute, Gravesend, UK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyson Huskmute, Gravesend, UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next