It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Black Friday shopping!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KembasWalker
Puppy
Puppy
KembasWalker

Male Join date : 2013-11-11

Black Friday shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Went out Black Friday to see if I could find anything I needed. Well I got lunch for myself but Kemba was a big winner. His new ruff wear backpack.
Black Friday shopping! Image-6
His new water dish.
Black Friday shopping! Image-7
Anyone else go out and get anything cool?

Last edited by KembasWalker on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:10 pm

I see a harness, no backpack, and no water dish. I have been out, Walmart here is no different than any other day of the week. Not the super crowds of the past by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:14 pm

i work in the mall, this place is packed!

nice score on the pack but need to fix ur pics

Puppy
Puppy
KembasWalker

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Ok got it fixed helps if u don't press paste instead of copy. Still new to this whole thing especially the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Nice score, where'd you buy from? Unfortunately I was working the whole day, otherwise I would've been at PetSmart and PetCo right when they opened getting some stuff for the pups Razz
Back to top Go down
KembasWalker
Puppy
Puppy
KembasWalker

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:30 pm

I went to petsmart. They had 50% off on the water dish and a lot of treats so stocked up on them (including a weird pb banana flavored treat... He likes peanut butter and bananas so worth a try) Then went to great miami outfitters (they have a ruff wear rack that was all 15% off all weekend) been eyeballing the backpack for a while.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:02 am

I don't really do black Friday (why wait in long lines and be squished by thousands of people when you have the internet?) But it's really cool that you were able to save some money on that stuff, congrats! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:04 am

Well now I have to admit I got a spirit hood with the black friday sale Very Happy And forgot but also bought the dogs new dog tags at DogTagArt for buy one get one free. Since I have 3, and Abby has 3, we bought our tags together to save money and make it even Wink
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:07 am

Mobezilla wrote:
Well now I have to admit I got a spirit hood with the black friday sale Very Happy
Haha, me too, as you know! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:24 am

capellalayla wrote:

Mobezilla wrote:
Well now I have to admit I got a spirit hood with the black friday sale Very Happy
Haha, me too, as you know! Wink
Yes I'm excited! Been talking to people who also have it, and reading reviews, and CANNOT wait!

And for my tags, If anyone was curious, these are the three designs I got.
For Cloud:
Black Friday shopping! 230-11272012-1438-dog-tag-bewareowner_zps473bb172
For Yuki:
Black Friday shopping! Redlove2_zpsab5d8f5b
For Link:
Black Friday shopping! 0-11062013-1445-custom-dog-tag-untitled_zps143185ee

For anyone interested they have tons of designs, and you can make your own, and from what I've read a lifetime warranty if they scratch up and become illegible. I got tags off etsy before they just fell off because of flimsy rings so gonna try these out! Again, they're buy one get one free, originally $12.99 and shipping was only $4 for me but I chose super fast shipping, free shipping was also an option for me but I think I read somewhere that was only over a certain amount and I had bought 6 tags total.
Back to top Go down
KembasWalker
Puppy
Puppy
KembasWalker

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 am

I agree with not going anywhere crazy the one place there was 3 ppl in the store and petsmart ha more employees than customers I think. Pretty sure Kemba brainwashed me before I left I was just goin to pick up a few bags of treats.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:18 am

Megan, I love Link's tag! Looks like it has a Tri-Force on it (assuming you're a "Zelda" fan). Wink
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:33 am

capellalayla wrote:
Megan, I love Link's tag! Looks like it has a Tri-Force on it (assuming you're a "Zelda" fan). Wink
Yup its the royal crest, wanted it to much his name. I couldn't find anything FF for Cloud unfortunately, but I liked the tags for all of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:35 am

I bought a Dyson 41 Animal Complete! Very Happy

Black Friday shopping! 524478_918313880154_500583317_n

And I also got this at Big Lots!

Black Friday shopping! 861a47ae598011e3a4d80a6a9f72504c_8

I didn't get to go to Petsmart or anything but their sale is all weekend so I'll probably end up over there tomorrow.

Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:43 am

Nice on the Dyson!! That's definitely on my list for next years, its so beautiful *.*
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 am

Nice Santa and dogs!!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:06 am

Ashleigh, I'm jealous of the Santa and dogs blow-up! I saw somebody posted it on a husky group on Facebook too (maybe it was you??). Glad you got one!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Someone posted it on the H2M2 Nation and so I made it a mission to go find it. It was the only one left! And I think someone had actually put it back while we were at the store because it wasn't anywhere on the shelf when me and my mom had first looked for it.

capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Yeah, that's where I saw it was H2M2 Nation. Lucky you were able to get it! Take pics when you have it up and running!
Back to top Go down
laura56083
Teenager
Teenager
laura56083

Female Join date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 am

simplify wrote:
And I also got this at Big Lots!

Black Friday shopping! 861a47ae598011e3a4d80a6a9f72504c_8

I got this also!! As well as a different husky one at Home Depot...I will post pictures once they are both up Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:09 am

Ooh, Laura, I will have to come by sometime and see them when they're up and running! Wink
Back to top Go down
laura56083
Teenager
Teenager
laura56083

Female Join date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Liz I finished putting them up today so definitely drive by and check them out! They are a huge hit in the neighborhood! Here is one of them..(9 feet tall!!!)

Black Friday shopping! 14634710
Back to top Go down
dahowlers
Adult
Adult
dahowlers

Female Join date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:11 pm

I bought a sculpting book, online, and that was it haha
I'm not much for buying stuff that I don't absolutely feel like I'll need or it will help me in any way. Unless it's for the dogs x3 If I'd had more money I woulda stocked up on treats galore! A lot of you guys had some nice finds! :3
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:59 pm

I went out with my cousins Thanksgiving night and it was INSANE. Got some good deals, but probably not doing that again.

Got $80 boots for $20 (although I don't think they're really worth much more than $20 haha), a Columbia vest for $30 instead of $50.

Went to Old Navy and everything was 50% off. Got a few shirts, a beanie, and a cup for my friend for Christmas.

Did pretty good, but the crowds were definitely not worth it.
Back to top Go down
KembasWalker
Puppy
Puppy
KembasWalker

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Yea sounds like you went out where all the crazies would be and on the busier day I think (atleast was here).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday shopping!   Black Friday shopping! Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Friday shopping!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next