It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** Empty
PostSubject: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:23 pm

18 days from now I will have my puppy. If I could skip Christmas and have him now I would. Very Happy 

My goal is to take a picture every day but we will see how that goes. I am so excited.

Last edited by Playing with the Big Dogs on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Congrats, that's so exciting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

Female Join date : 2013-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:59 pm

me too! I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Eight days! This puppy is over shadowing Christmas and New Years for me.
Back to top Go down
Huskydad
Teenager
Teenager
Huskydad

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Congrats, do you have any pictures to share yet?
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Congrats and good luck! I tried to take a picture everyday at first of Yukon in the same position so I could do a cool compilation video, however that plan quickly fell apart. Although you're probably more organized than I am/was so you should be fine.

Don't forget to post the pictures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Yeah I had intentions of doing a wee video everyday but that didnt quite happen either. Managed one or 2 a week I think
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:19 am

I had the picture a day goal too, but my pup was such a nut when he was small that it was all I could do to remember to get dinner for myself lol. I hope yours isn't so wild! Smile Diz is pretty chill now though, although he still has his moments. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:17 pm

I have pictures I just need to remember to put them up when I am not at work. I can now officially say one week! Can it be next Thursday now? Please!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:47 pm

You get him next Thursday already?!
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:19 pm

I know. seven days!! It's almost time.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 am

I can't wait to see the pictures!
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** Red10

This was a picture of him when he was four weeks old I think I would have to check when I got it. But it was a few weeks ago when he still looked like a little fluffy panda.

What do you think such a cutie right! He wouldn't even wake up for his picture. I am trying to get my phone to send more pictures my phone isn't working and they texted me all the other pictures.

Also five days!

Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:12 am

Omg!

I love you 
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:02 am

Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** Img_5210

Open eyes!

Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** 20037410

Recent picture he is getting fluffy!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:05 am

Ahhh, you're getting a red! I did not know this.

Very envious. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:20 am

Yeah I always wanted a little red boy but I waited till the breeder evaluated the pups we wanted a super friendly puppy with a even relaxed temperament when she said the red boy was the one she suggested I was so excited! Next Thursday he will really be my little guy.
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:58 am

So jealous... I hope to get permission from my local council this year to keep more then 2 dogs. I want a red girl but they arent as common as the other colors here so may have to wait a while after I obtain a permit. He is sooo cute and much more fluffy then the pups we get here in nz.
Back to top Go down
GeorginaMay
Teenager
Teenager
GeorginaMay

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:10 am

What a beautiful boy congrats!! He is a wonderful shade of soft red I love it. Does he have a name yet?? I can't wait for the influx of photos of the adorable wee fluff ball Smile I remember when Orion was that fluffy and panda bear looking it was so cute
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Simon his name is Simon.

And this time tomorrow we will be on our way home.

Actually I will have him at like 1pm MST. If I can figure out how to up load pictures with my phone you will have some tomorrow if not you will have to wait till Friday.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Yay that must be really exciting but good luck sleeping tonight! xD

Simon is a good name, is there any particular reason why you chose it?
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:33 pm

It was the only name that the boyfriend and I both liked. We have very different taste in names. Took us like a month to come up with it!

Also I like having Sadie and Simon sounded good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**   Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures** Empty

Back to top Go down

Now it's just the count down. **updated with puppy pictures**

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1