It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Your new avatar Jimmy is awesome!! Great nighttime pics, and the last pic of Kohdi is stunning. Is it my computer or with something on your end that made the first and third pics look like there are a ton of moons? (I wish I could remember what planet in Starwars that had several moons), it looked like they were on a different planet, very cool. Love, Love, Love the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:13 am

Thank you Renee...its on my end...the nite pics are a series of flashes before the pic gets taken and when I saw the "moons" I thought maybe the lens was dirty but I can't really see how it would be so maybe just reflections from the flashes? I took this pic today as well and it has a weird finish over it, like that  frosted glass look or something. I know the sun was hitting me instead of behind me but still...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 19210

I'm gonna post a few more pics I took today and they are clear so....anyways, I dont think my lens is dirty
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:19 am

Kohdi and his sticks... Rolling Eyes

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 19610 

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 19710
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:26 am

and yet another stick...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 20110  

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 20310 

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 20410
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:15 am

Lol, they are too funny!!!!!! I love you two so much, and you take great pics. I should have a few up either tomorrow or Monday wish me luck on uploading, haha.

Jimmy, since you know the difference between Malamutes and Huskies better than I do, can you take a look at the thread wondering if my husky is mixed, I suggested Mal, unless you seen the thread, can you take a look? I'm also wondering if I'm learning to recognize the differences better, thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 am

Thank you Renee!!! Smile

Good luck on uploading...if you need help, let me know 'k

You did fine on that topic, I'm no expert on the breeds, but normally if there is Malamute, I'll know it immediately.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:16 am

Haha, Jimmy, that's why I asked you Wink He lives in San Diego too, maybe a bunch of you can get a group going soon. <sigh> Texas is soooooo big, members here are so spread out.

If I get stuck I'll ask you, though hubby comes back from St. Louis tomorrow, and he should be able to help me.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:19 am

Btw, your avatar, shows off their coloring so well. They look like they are in the wild......very cool look to the pic.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Thank you Renee! Smile I liked the pic (s) cuz the sky is black, haha.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:29 pm

I love how Mishka is looking at Kodhi almost envious!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:17 am

Thank you Casey. Kohdi, this time, took the stick from her instead of the other way around, haha...so there probly is some envy going on in her lil head Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 pm

So today I was to take Kohdi on a hike, but I postphoned it cuz I wanted to get my lawn back in...I think Kohdi thinks I made the right decision...he's a happy boy!!! so here's pics of Kohdi...loving to be able to kick back in his favorite place again Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 21210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 21310 

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 22410 

Now Mishka sees Kohdi enjoying himself Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 21610 

and she thinks its pretty cool Smile (this pic makes me smile)
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 21910 

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 22010 

Mishka
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 22610
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:33 am

LOL GRASS! Khodi looks so happy, Mishka is just like nom nom nome tasty grass haha great pics!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:58 am

Hahaha, thanks!! Smile and yeah, Mishka already ate a HOLE in the grass Rolling Eyes I have one piece of sod left so I gotta go out in the morning and patch it. But man, Kohdi has been there pretty much since he *discovered* it, it was so cute too...he walked out there and kinda did this sniffing thing, then he put his paw on it and was like whoa!! so he starts walking on it very very carefully, takes a dive and then starts squirming all over it and rolling around. He missed his grass (and so did I !!!)

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:04 am

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 1625187496 lol oh Mishka, you bad girl haha Awww that sounds adorable! happy for you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 am

So this morning I wake up, let Kohdi and Mishka out, they peed of course, lol, and then went straight to the grass to hang out...these first few pics are them playing (sorry in advance for them being Iphone pics) but then it gets very sweet...they really do like each other Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01612

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01811

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 02510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 02011

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01311

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01413

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01710

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 02410
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Jimmy, wonderful pictures. The last few are sweet with the two of them lounging together.

Substitute lots of snow for your grass and that is morning with Ami and Archer.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:54 pm

That last picture! That is the cutest thing! They just have chemistry together.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Love the last pic too!! The third from last looks like they are praying or in big trouble, lol, so cute!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Amy, pictures or it doesnt happen!! haha, Im kidding...but I would love to see Ami and Archer like this in the snow, actually...I'd love to see Kohdi and Mishka in the snow too!!! You gotta post pics soon Smile and thank you so much:)

Casey and Renee, thank you so much...I love that pic myself and only wish I woulda taken it on my camera instead of my phone...I had debated how to post it cuz I cropped it and I like it this way too, but I feel weird chopping off body parts in pics...anyways, heres the chopped version...and thank you again. Ahh, btw Renee, that other pic makes me smile, it almost looks like theyre *hugging* and watching the sunrise or whatever together, like an old husband and wife, LOL...but theyre actually still *bickering* (not sure thats the correct word but its like back and forth toned down arguing, haha) *edit* my bad Renee, I thought you were talking about the pic where their backs are to me...the "praying" one you mention, I like that pic Smile and yeah, thats Kohdi's "I'm sorry, don't be mad at me" look...and Mishka's "whatever dude, as soon as u turn ur back I'm doin' it again" look ;p (they both had figured out the sod isnt rooted yet and lifts up Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 1625187496

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 02411

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:47 pm

I really like it cropped! That would look really cool, in my opinion, as a canvas print!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Thank you Casey!! I like it too, I *think* I chopped it in the right places, its tough to get it to look just right, and I wish the flagstone wasnt behind them but, whatever, lol...and being on phone camera instead of the regular camera makes it lose too much color and definition when chopping too. But I can totally see what you mean by canvas print, it kinda has that *look*.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:19 am

Just a random smattering of pics taken while working in the yard

I call this one "Solitude" Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 02012

Mishka: Hey Kohdi, how come you have this much of the stick and I only get this teenie tiny lil bit?

Kohdi: cuz ur a midget
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01111

Mishka: well, I'm taking thissssss much

Kohdi: whuuuuuuuuuttttt???

Mishka: Ugh, put your eyes back in their sockets Kohdi, its freaking me out
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01211

Mishka: Here!! let me help you!!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 01312

And...one more...I love these two Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 04311
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 am

Lovely pictures, as always. Your two always seem so happy and content.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard at this one! Especially the last two pictures of the story. Kodhi looks so pretty in the last picture! I didn't realize how 'white' he actually was underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next