A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Sierra and Jen B!, our December HOTM winners! HOTM - January : TBA!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Sierra and Jen B,
our December HOTM Winners!
Winter Fun!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Texas Sled Dog Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Share | .

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 am

@Artic_Wind wrote:
Thank you so much Amy Smile this was actually their first time with kids at the house, I am very impressed...and very very proud of them and how well they behaved, even the parents were like "wow, your dogs are amazing"

I am with Ami, Amy. Toddlers are wiggly, squirmy little things!

And we won't mention what they can do to a diaper! I'd target pick up dog poop any day!!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

beautiful pictures. Laughing Leo probable would have played in the cooler. very cute pics of human and fur kids.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:40 am

@Amy, LOLOL, yeah, we won't mention that ;p

@Ronin, thank you! They were both obsessed with that cooler, lol. Kohdi would get out ice, carry it slowly to the grass, set it down, lay down next to it...then it'd be lost, lol, so he'd get up and go get another one. Over and over and over <sighs>

Some Mishka pics. I took a bunch of pics so I've split them up between Kohdi and Mishka's scrapbooks...

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:19 pm

So flooofy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:16 am

LOL Erica, I was actually gonna caption the last pic "does all this fluff make my butt look big?" Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm

I love the look on Kohdi's face, lol

A zen moment, haha

The King and Queen

A sweet moment
Back to top Go down
huskybaby
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Wow amazing dogs. They look like they just got blow dried! Beautiful huskies
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Thank you so much! They're just naturally fluffy, lol...your blow drying comment made me smile Smile
Back to top Go down
melissa89
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2016-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 am

Those are 2 beautiful husky's!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:48 am

Thank you Melissa!

I got a good pic of Mishka today, I'm pretty proud of myself, I love this pic!

Back to top Go down
melissa89
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2016-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 am

Your welcome! And that's an awesome shot of her. It can be tough to get a good pic of our dogs somtimes. They don't sit still long enough to get any good pics!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:07 am

Aww, thank you! And yeah, with my two it's less the staying still and more the "lets close our eyes" and/or "put our tongues out" lol. I have the exact same pic of Mishka that I just posted, with tongue out and eyes closed, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:13 pm

beautiful pics, they looks so fluffy. very funny look on Kohdi's face Laughing in the first pic. Mishka look  very cute I love you in the last one with the toy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:05 am

Thank you Ronin! Last pic of Mishka is easily one of my favorite pics of her Smile

Ok, a photobomb in Mishka's album now...

Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 am

Great pictures, Jimmy. Especially the last one in fog.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:19 pm

beautiful pictures, she is very cute walking with her pink pig. the last one looks very cool with the fog.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:52 am

Thank you Amy! The fog pics turned out much better than I thought they would, it almost looks like a winter setting in another part of the world Smile they look very quiet and peaceful to me. I might use them on my Christmas cards this year! Smile

Thank you Ronin! It's funny, I bought Kohdi a duck, and Mishka this pink pig. Mishka doesn't want the pig, she wants the duck and Kohdi has taken over the pink pig, lol. He has a thing with pink, he takes all Mishka's pink toys! And I got to thinking, it's been that way with all my male huskies! They all like the pink toys, hahaha.

Couple more pics since I have them Smile

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:38 am

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:54 pm

beautiful pictures, i love the fog pic it looks amazing with the trees in the background. and cool avatar.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:36 am

Thank you Ronin! I love your new avatar as well! I meant to mention it in Leo's scrapbook, but got sidetracked.

As I mentioned in Kohdi's scrapbook, I'll end the scrapbooks with these pics. Anyone still wanting to see them, can pm me and I'll give you their Instagram.

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 pm

beautiful pics, nice pool pic.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Thank you, as always, Ronin. Smile Mishka is always fascinated with her reflection in the pool, haha
Back to top Go down
huskybaby
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Love the colors and fur. Love the dogs
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:07 am

Mishka is such a doll! I love the pool pic
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next