It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Husky aka-sticky bandit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Husky aka-sticky bandit Empty
PostSubject: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:27 am

Okay, I find this adorable and hilarious. Miya will follow me everywhere I go, so I am in the shower and she likes to stay in the room and usually lays in her crate. I can see her(watch her in a mirror) so first, she tried stealing my shirt but I caught her, I keep watching her she goes into Memphis' crate, looks out to.make sure the "coast is clear" picks up his antler, all quiet like, carries it over and stashes it in HER crate. Then since she's not satisfied with her pickings she digs in my clothes and picks out her favorite blue bra..and puts it in her crate! Sooo I have to go see what else she's been hiding when she thinks no ones watching...5pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, 1 sandal, a piece of plastic, some pink fluff, and of course a tennis ball her prized possession lol sneaky little ferret! Anyone else have a bandit on their hands???
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:36 am

That is hilarious lol!

Our bandit is Archer, but he doesn't hide things, he just goes and gets everything out of Ami's doghouse and strews it all over the lawn (now front AND back) Husky aka-sticky bandit 1625187496 I put the stuff away when he leaves, blankets, toys, chewies etc, than the next time, he drags it all out again!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm

LOL, how silly!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Both stories are TOO cute Smile

Mishka is my bandit...and the reason I now keep my room spotless, haha. When she steals though, she doesnt hide it...she leaves it out for me to find/know that she's been there. One time, I was out of my room for literally seconds, she came in, stole a Sharpie I had been using, and was gone before I got back. She takes stuff out of my pants pockets (one time I found cash strewn across my floor) my cell phone, she's cleaned out Kohdi's toy box, my socks, my shoes (theres one shoe I have yet to find), my Ugg boots are now lil pieces of sheepskin, my mail, and her most recent find kinda blows my mind...I come in the house to find her chewing on one of these Nylabone things, brand new!! well, I havnt bought those for YEARS, so she somehow must have found one that one of my previous Huskies "hid" Its the only way I can think of that she obtained it...and yet this house has been cleaned hundreds of times while/since they were alive.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:51 pm

LOL huskies are so cute Smile I just imagine Mishka being all stealth like stealing your sharpie hahaha why is it always socks? XD Well Mishka must of ran to the pet store lol that's so weird. I guess I have to go clean my room spotless too haha I'm surprised Miya hasnt burried anything she find in the backyard she'll just run around holding it high in the air playing keep away hehh :p
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:06 pm

LOL, Mishka does the keep away too!!! and with socks, it turns into a tug-of-war game between her and I and...she gets to keep the sock then Wink The Sharpie incident was SO stealth its not even funny, haha...I walked into another room, remembered I forgot something, turned right around and went back to my room and she had been there, taken the Sharpie, and left!!! LOL...I didnt even know she was in the house!!! (she had been w/Kohdi in the backyard last time I saw her) Kohdi buries (I think its to hide it from Mishka, LOL) several times I've fed them, he must not feel like eating right then, so I've watched him "bury" his bowl with blankets...but he's not a bandit like Miya and Mishka, LOL
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:21 pm

HAHA too funny! I'll tell Miya to drop it then she does but then sneaks back and carries it off, if she knows shes caught she'll move all slowly or do some low woos lol. That would of drove me crazy lol," it was just here a second ago what the.. looks over, see husky with sharpie" hahaha I think Miya and Mishka would make quite the team Wink like spills it into the blanket? haha silly guy. I left the food bowl in her crate..not doing that again Husky aka-sticky bandit 20150171
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:56 pm

GravityM wrote:
HAHA too funny! I'll tell Miya to drop it then she does but then sneaks back and carries it off, if she knows shes caught she'll move all slowly or do some low woos lol. That would of drove me crazy lol," it was just here a second ago what the.. looks over, see husky with sharpie" hahaha I think Miya and Mishka would make quite the team Wink like spills it into the blanket? haha silly guy. I left the food bowl in her crate..not doing that again Husky aka-sticky bandit 20150171

Hahaha, it was a WTF moment, I just didnt say it Wink

Miya and Mishka are the next Thelma and Louise...Kohdi will play the Brad Pitt character, haha

OMG on Miya's food bowl...get stainless steel for the next one, its better for them anyways AND Miya *might* not be able to chew through it Wink
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Lol I totally agree! Must make a movie now lol I wish they made slow food bowls in stainless steel I would buy it! Got ti go to the pet store now lol although I'm pretty sure she thinks her bowl is an improvement hahaha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:26 pm

LOL, I'm sure she does!!!

Im unfamiliar with the slow feed bowls...what makes it slow feed, the compartments? It reminds me so much of like a party tray or something, only deeper...theres gotta be something similar out there that is in stainless steel that would work.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Lol, yeah the things sticking in the middle of the bowl helps them eat slower since they cant shove their face in the food they have to lick it up slowly its fun to watch her do circles tilting her head trying to eat fast, Memphis just lays down and eats haha if there is, I've never heard of it, this is the next big thing haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Ahh, ok...Kohdi and Mishka eat more like Memphis, haha. We should invent a stainless steel version then, we could be rich!!! LOL. Seems like a party place would have something though, you know like when you have a party and you put out like chips and dip, only the bowl has seperators so you could have maybe ranch dip in one compartment, guacamole in another, sour cream or whatever in another, etc. pretty sure it could be in stainless steel too
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Lol we totally could!! That's a good thing they eat slower Hahaha I will be on the look out I know what your talking about haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:13 am

Miya, Archer and Mishka are the only masked bandits in here? I think not. Sneaky enough not to be caught maybe, haha, but definitely not the only Husky thieves.

No more stories?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Husky aka-sticky bandit   Husky aka-sticky bandit Empty

Back to top Go down

Husky aka-sticky bandit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1