It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Koda's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:13 pm

When did she get so big?!? Loki used to sit in the chair like that until he got too big for it and moved to the table Smile. You two look like you have a great time together. I love the new pictures.
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:47 am

Thanks guys!

Ronin, Our park here is just gorgeous. The autumn last forever here, so the park is colorful for almost a whole month.

Jimmy, thanks! My brother got the iphone 6s so it's actually a moving picture. It's so adorable. The one that's close up of her eating the corn is also a moving picture and I love it.

Casey, It happened over night. She just decided ", I will grow now." and she did. We have too much fun though. Always on adventures.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Those water pics are gorgeous! I wish we had a fall like that here in CA
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:26 pm

So, I promised myself I would keep this scrapbook updated all the time, but I have failed hard at it in the past. Big update...

This was for one of the HOTM. I thought it was particularly cute.
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 22648745856_b79b789787_k
We went out to our land and she felt like digging. So naturally, I started snapping pictures...
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 22924469905_0100aa8582_k

Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 22911055922_0c3ff24aac_k

Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 22506129507_deb92b7c20_k
Her dirty butt  Laughing
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 22911058692_29b7c3c665_k
One of my friends picked her up because he thought she would be heavy, but was pleasantly surprised that she was only 34 lbs.
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23882499306_129ec68028_k
A big group of my friends went to the park to see the lights, so I had to bring Koda along.
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23826117511_a2a810b64d_k
The whole time I was wrapping SS presents...
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23612900790_0c2b2b75d4_k

Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23281828073_308b2b64c4_k
BEST CHRISTMAS DOG PHOTO OF ALL TIME!
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23286772909_922c42a4d4_k

Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23572289441_7c74c4299f_k
After her spay
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23651093286_51a25af2ce_k
Vet said she was all healed up and good to go, so we went to the dog park to celebrate.
Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 23826120401_9cb65890f7_k
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Tyler, yay Koda updates!!!!!! I love the outside pics, especially the black and white. The helping you wrap pics is adorable. I am glad she is doing better. Now stop forgetting to update, lol.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Wow haha I bet she was super dirty after digging, cute pics Smile
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:06 pm

I can't wrap with mine in the room. They think everything is for them.  BTW I have that doggie wrapping paper. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:13 pm

MY Ipad doesnt like your page Tyler, everytime I click on it, it reloads over and over and over. Had to get on my laptop to see your pics scratch So glad to see Koda again! Great pics, I love the 2 Christmas light pics Smile

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:16 pm

love the updates. she is very cute where she is digging up a storm and muddy. i love that Santa hat with the lights picture so adorable. i cant rap anything with Leo in the room cause he eats the paper lol, and rips the paper off the roll to help me cut it haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koda's Scrapbook   Koda's Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koda's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3