It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:33 pm

yeah. me too, made me Sad when i got the news form the first vet, that he might not be able to play, run and do what he loves.
thank goodness Very Happy we when to our old vet in San Jose ca, he loves his job and his furry patients.

cant wait till we get the all clear, so we can do more hiking again, but for now he told us just to take it easy until it clears up. bounce sunny

here his Leo playing at the dog park on Sunday. it was hot that day so they were only playing in the shade Laughing .

and i found the video of him playing with a tomato form the garden last year.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:56 am

Cute videos Ronin Smile the tomato one reminds me so much of Malukhai! He did it with lemons though, haha, he'd pull them off my neighbors tree and toss them around the yard playing with them, until his teeth broke the skin, his expression was always priceless when that happened, lol, but he continued to do it!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 3:41 pm

That one dark red at the H2M2 looks a lot like Kenzi. Looks like they all had fun. I don't let mine have food to throw around much, don't want them to get it on my white rug, but she often gets the cat's mice toys and throws them and then stomps on them. Watching her stomp those little stuffed mice is why she no longer gets blueberries in the house.

Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 3:47 pm

My Beka used to do that with tomatoes. he liked to roll them in her mouth too and once she squashed it to leak she was done. Now for a brief second this i what Bourbon does to carrots before he eats them. HAHA Too cute thanks for the share

RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:48 pm

thanks, the video was short cause there where other groups there at the same time i didn't want to make them angry as one of the h2m2 members said a lady that was there was a bit of a drama queen for the other group lol, but was very fun anyway. there were a lot of people videoing Leo doing his trot lol which made me laugh. you could hear them say "look at his one walking" and out came the camera Laughing .

its very funny when he dose that, i found him doing it with a papaya once too. sometimes with his pig ears right be for he eats 'em.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye90
lounging on his hammock.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye86
mooching some cucumber form the Ronny the bunny's bowl.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y100
pic of him in his Happy Birthday Day bandanna.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y101
him on our morning walk.

Then it was time for some Birthday Fun and some Cake.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye97

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye98

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y102

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye96

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye99

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye92

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye93

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye94

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_ye95

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y103
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:05 pm

Happy Birthday Leo!! Great pics Ronin.....Looks like he had a great day! Love the hammock pic and the pic of him licking his birthday cake, looks yummy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Awwww, he looks so cute in his birthday bandana...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO! bounce looks like you gave him a great day, Ronin (that cake looks good!!!) really cute pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Awww happy birthday Leo!! Smile he looks like he had a wonderful bday and that cake looks yummy.. I'd eat it myself lol.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Happy birthday, Leo!

Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

Female Join date : 2016-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Happy Birthday Leo! Is there any of that cake left to share!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:44 pm

thanks, he had lots of fun opening the presents, surprisingly he didn't eat the paper this time lol. he was a bit mopey cause he had to wait for everyone to come home before his birthday cake and presents.
that cake is really good, my brother, mom and me have also been eating it. it taste like bananas bread.
there's the recipe:

banana cupcakes for dogs
Ingredients
2 cups water
2 overripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 T baking powder
1 egg
3 T honey

Frosting (optional)
6 oz cream cheese
2 T plain yogurt
2 T honey
1 tbsp of or so Flour

Instructions
Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. In a medium bowl, combine water, bananas, vanilla, flour, baking powder, egg and honey. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Spoon into cupcake liners.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
5. When cupcakes are cool, you can frost with cream cheese frosting if desired.
Frosting
1. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and honey until smooth. Add enough flour to thicken until desired consistency.

the recipe made about 12 paw cakes, lol i have a few extra. but they wont last long with everyone eating them besides the fur babies lol.
Back to top Go down
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Making this when I get home!! Got some over ripe banana's to use Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2016 1:57 am

When I first saw the cake, I was like dang, I would eat that, lol...and now I see I can! haha, my pups birthdays are over but mine is later this month, think I'll have me some pup cakes Smile thanks for posting the recipe!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Happy Woooooffffday Leo!!
That's a fantastic pup cake, my girlfriend said she might try it out for Mylos bday.
I've been wanting to get one of those hammock things, what brand is that? How long have you had it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:45 pm

davecerv wrote:
Happy Woooooffffday Leo!!
That's a fantastic pup cake, my girlfriend said she might try it out for Mylos bday.
I've been wanting to get one of those hammock things, what brand is that? How long have you had it?
its a k&h pet products in a large 30'x42'x7', it holds up 200lbs. i had it for about 5 months he's just stated to use it since its getting warm, or if its sprinkles he wants it outside to us so he doesn't get wet Laughing .
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:58 am

Happy Belated Birtday Leo! Looks like he really enjoyed is presents and being pampered.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y127
we had some rain, but it was more like a light sprinkling, lol. just wanted to make sure we didn't get caught in a down pour like we almost did last time i opted not to put on his rain coat.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y126
enjoying his antler on this hammock.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y125
they put in a agility dogwalk at the dog park, he checked it out and then sprinkled on it  lol! .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y128

Leo playing with his other friend named Maggie.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y118

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y119

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y120

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y121

the was so tired he stated falling a sleep on our way home.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y122

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y124

he was enjoying the cool spring breeze. sunny
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y123
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:56 am

Look at those eyelashes! I always liked how huskies have these eyelashes that make them look so dreamy. Is the coat on Leo's back getting lighter?
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:31 pm

he seems to be turning peachy in color and he usually is more solid in color during the warm months and he more of a dilute orange red in the winter. its very weird lol but fun to watch the change. i should see if i can get a good pic of him once hes done changing color lol and compare it to a winter pic.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:34 pm

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
he seems to be turning peachy in color and he usually is more solid in color during the warm months and he more of a dilute  orange red in the winter. its very weird lol but fun to watch the change. i should see if i can get a good pic of him once hes done changing color lol and compare it to a winter pic.

That's what happens to Ami - sun damage. He bleaches out to a pale apricot. By January, he has tiger stripes of rich dark mahogany...briefly.

And then, when I use peroxide for skunking, he turns almost white Sad
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Huh wow....didn't think they could change colors with the amount of sun exposure. Pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:19 pm

hanging out in the backyard, and using my nephew as a pillow.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y139

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y143

then Sunday we went to a husky meetup in Fremont,ca. the park was very big and had AstroTurf i thought that it was a bit weird. some of the dogs were having some traction issues when they ran to fast.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y132

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y131

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y130

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y129

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y140

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y134

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y135

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y133

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y136

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y138

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y137

then we stop at my aunts house, for a visit for a wail and then headed home.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y141

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Leo_y142
Back to top Go down
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:06 pm

It looks like Leo had such an awesome day! Astroturf in a dog park seems like a weird choice, but I guess no digging?
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:29 am

Haha the no digging makes sense - but agree Astro a big weird!

Great pictures with your nephew and isn't it great seeing them interact with other huskies Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next