It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

what will they look like when they grow up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralph Louell Anthony Daca
Newborn
Newborn

what will they look like when they grow up? Empty
PostSubject: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:57 am

is there a husky color like my black and white one and the gray? what will they look like when they grow upwhat will they look like when they grow up? 16736410
what will they look like when they grow up? 16683310
what will they look like when they grow up? 16651910
what will they look like when they grow up? 16736410
what will they look like when they grow up? 16683310
what will they look like when they grow up? 16651910
Back to top Go down
lepp1892
Teenager
Teenager
lepp1892

Male Join date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:48 am

It is hard to know exactly what they look like when they grow up. Most Huskies keep most of their colors and markings they have when they are puppies but some have a tendency to lose some of their mask markings and the colors tend to get lighter or sometimes darker. My husky Gabby definitely got lighter as she got older and lost a little of here mask coloring.

As for your other question - Huskies can be a variety of colors - All black to all white and just about anything in between.
Back to top Go down
VTHokieHusky
Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Our Lucy looks the exact same, just bigger and longer!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Kohdi and Mishka looked a lot like the pics of your gray (with the fan behind him) but not like the other pics (which is also a gorgeous coloring) you have two beautiful pups there Smile
Back to top Go down
GenaG
Puppy
Puppy
GenaG

Female Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:55 pm

I can't tell you exactly what they will look like they grow up but I can tell you that they are going to be CUTE!!! Ahh ... I love them. The all grey, oh my goodness, he has captured my heart. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 am

I'll be posting more pictures for more updates
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:12 am

Can you guys send some pictures of ypur husky that kinda looks like my puppies? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Stihl1816
Newborn
Newborn
Stihl1816

Female Join date : 2016-11-03

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:54 am

what will they look like when they grow up? Image110
what will they look like when they grow up? Sno10

My guy looked a lot like the grey/white guy with the fan. Here's him at 10weeks and a year.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 1:09 pm

O my god your husky looks so cute
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:47 am

Any one willing to send some of their husky pics?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:16 pm

I tried to post these in order, but for some reason my iPad just wasn't doing it, anyways, this is my boy Kohdi from 9 weeks, when I got him, til now.

9 weeks
what will they look like when they grow up? Image23

3 months
what will they look like when they grow up? Image24

4 months
what will they look like when they grow up? Image22

8 months
what will they look like when they grow up? Image25

Now
what will they look like when they grow up? Image21

Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 am

Your husky is so beautiful
Back to top Go down
courtlynn6
Newborn
Newborn
courtlynn6

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:55 am

When we got my Oakley there were two red huskys. Same exact markings. Only our Oakley had a little white tuff on her back. So we picked her. We keep in contact with the other Red husky owner and she lost her face mask completely. Now has a full white face while our Oakley has her mask yet. So it's hard to say because they may grow out of their markings or grow into new ones. Smile either way it's awesome and it's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Here is Zhukov when we first got him back in 12/15

what will they look like when they grow up? Img_2611

And here he is 2/17

what will they look like when they grow up? Img_4620
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Ralph Louell Anthony Daca wrote:
Your husky is so beautiful

Thank you! Smile I used Kohdi's pictures mostly because they show more dramatically the changes in a relatively short amount of time, mostly in his mask. Kohdi, while resembling both his father and his mother, is the spitting image of his great grandfather! I researched his family by looking up each name on his papers and was able to see pics of most of them. With Kohdi's mask, the most distinctive feature (to me) is the two lines that come down between his eyes...I had NO idea, from how his face looked as a puppy, that his markings would turn out that way, and yet, I should have because that's how it is on his father, while Kohdi's forehead marking his father doesn't have, but his great grandfather has along with those two lines between his eyes...but shape resembles Kohdi's mother,
So a lot of what your pups will look like, you can probably see in their mother and father. Regardless, your pups will be unique in their own ways, markings and colors will seem to change weekly...its pretty cool! Congrats on your new pups Smile

Kohdi's great grandfather
what will they look like when they grow up? Image27
Back to top Go down
Ancatdub
Newborn
Newborn
Ancatdub

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Anya lost the reddish brown fur on her head and her mask.
10 wks old, 3 mo old, 2 yrs old.

what will they look like when they grow up? Rubber11
what will they look like when they grow up? Rubber12
what will they look like when they grow up? Anya_b11
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:54 pm

What mute do you think my black and white husky puppy is? And people here said its a mix bec. Of the coat color is weird? And my unclesaid that you would be able to see huskies skin bec.of the fur?
Back to top Go down
Ampuppies
Newborn
Newborn
Ampuppies

Male Join date : 2017-02-26

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Your pups are very cute, very young in age but I'm sure that won't be for long.
You black and white looks like it will have more of a plush coat. More like a wooly rather than a standard husky. The grey on in the other hand will be more of standard. They grey ones color might change and have the undercoat show more. Depending on their DNA and family tree your husky might be lighter in color.
Back to top Go down
http://ampuppies.com
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Ohh ok thank you
Back to top Go down
Petertmartin
Newborn
Newborn
Petertmartin

Male Join date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Harlow is only 5months but you can see she hasn't changed much - she was more grey than black for the first few months but she is supposed to be black and white which is showing more now that her coat is growing
what will they look like when they grow up? 20161211
what will they look like when they grow up? 20170211
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:38 pm

If ypur run your hand on the puppies fur can you still see the skin? Because my uncle said that this is not pure bec. He can see the husky puppies skin????
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 12:19 am

Explain to your uncle, these are just puppies, very young puppies judging from the pics. As puppies they don't have a full coat yet. Huskies can also have different coat types, a short coat, a plush coat, and then even a woolly coat.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:13 am

Ok thank you
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:45 am

update on our babies Very Happy
what will they look like when they grow up? 17410210
what will they look like when they grow up? 17495910
update on our babies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:48 am

what will they look like when they grow up? 17410211
what will they look like when they grow up? 17424910
what will they look like when they grow up? 17495911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what will they look like when they grow up?   what will they look like when they grow up? Empty

Back to top Go down

what will they look like when they grow up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next