It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Luk Luk Our Baby Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stickbuilder
Newborn
Newborn
Stickbuilder

Male Join date : 2011-03-11

Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy Empty
PostSubject: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Wow! We just found this forum. It is great. Our beautiful boy Luk Luk is our pride and joy, and our biggest source of aggravation rolled up into one package. He was 8 years old in February. He is my 4th Siberian, and I cannot imagine my life without a Husky. They are the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Bill and Janelle!

How did you find us? Smile

Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy Hailey10
Back to top Go down
friesianet
Puppy
Puppy
friesianet

Female Join date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Welcome to the forum! Pics? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Welcome, glad you found us! our baby girl sierra turned 8 march 1st Smile we have had her in our life for 2yrs now

Adult
Adult
CoffeeK8

Female Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Howdy! Welcome to the forum! :-)
Back to top Go down
Stickbuilder
Newborn
Newborn
Stickbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:37 pm

I found you by googling Husky. I was actually posting on a BMW forum last evening, and several members have Huskies. I was trying to find the thread, and stumbled onto this one. I'm so glad I did. My wife will have to get pics on photobucket, so we can post them.
Back to top Go down
Luk Luk's Mom
Newborn
Newborn
Luk Luk's Mom

Female Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm Luk Luk's Mom Smile I'm searching for pics to add.
How do I add a pic as my avatar? I'm going blind I guess, because I can't see where to add it.

Thanks.....Janelle aka Luk Luk's Mom Smile
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

If you go to edit profile, there should be a link on the top right that allows you to edit your signature and avatar Smile

Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Welcome!

Newborn
Newborn
Stickbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Now, I got his pic as my avitar. That's one spoiled rotten Husky Puppy.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Aww... he's super handsome!

Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 pm

OH! He's SO cute!!

Newborn
Newborn
Luk Luk's Mom

Female Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Yeah,we sure think so....and so does he Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Welcome! Luk Luk is super Cute Cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 am

Welcome Bill and Janelle! wave Glad to have you both here. Luk Luk is adorable and his name is so unique. If you don't mind my asking, how did he get his name and does it have any special meaning?

Newborn
Newborn
Stickbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 am

The name, Luk Luk is supposed to be Inuit. It is said to mean All around, or everywhere, which he is. The Inuit language is very limited in the number of words that they have. May not be true, but I was told that this was a fact. His Full name is: Shilo's Lucky Ace of Clubs. Chosen because he is out of the Shilo Bloodline, and if you look at his forehead, you will see the Club design. When he was a Puppy, this Club was perfectly equal in length and width, thus the Ace of Clubs part.

ps, I used to live in Charleston, out near Dorchester Road, off Montague.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

That is really interesting about his name and very cool. Love his registered name and the story behind it. Smile

We are new to Charleston, we just moved out to Moncks Corner in September 2010 so we've only been here for about 6 months now. Before that we lived in FL and WA state. My husband had a job offer in WA and SC and we decided to give Charleston a shot. We don't like it here at all, wishing we had stayed in WA or taken his recent offer to return to WA. Sad Did you live in Charleston long? Are you familiar with the area? We are still acclimating and trying to figure this area out. Rolling Eyes

Newborn
Newborn
Stickbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 pm

I was down there a few years ago and everything had changed so much. About the only thing that looked familiar was North 52, and even that had really changed. I lived there in the late 60's (from 1966 through 1969). Where we lived is now part of the parking lot for the Coliseum. I used to go out to Goose Creek and Moncks Corner often. The Naval Weapons Station was out there.

We just moved to Nashville from Florida. We lived in Leesburg (center of the state)
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 am

Small world, my grandparents live down by Leesburg in The Villages. Growing up I have taken many trips down to that area and I also spent a few years living in Orlando which is only about an hour away. I'm a FL native, spent most of my life in Jax, lived in Tampa for a year, spent some time living in Orlando, then moved out to Seattle, WA and then back to Orlando and now we're in Charleston. Moved 7 times in 7 years. Rolling Eyes I'm ready to stick with this place for a few years for a change. And yep, the weapons station is still here, I drive by it all the time. I can imagine it's changed quite a bit, however the city has not kept up with growth and we are all paying the price for that. Charleston is a great place to visit...but I'd say that's about it...but then again I feel the same way about Orlando. Wink

Newborn
Newborn
Stickbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:02 am

We lived in Palmora Park. We could sit on our front screen porch and look at Lake Harris, right over Ski Beach, and Venetian Gardens was very close to us. We lived in the Historic Rock House.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luk Luk Our Baby Boy   Luk Luk  Our Baby Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Luk Luk Our Baby Boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1