It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

52 weeks of Kay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Misty Mia Husky
Teenager
Teenager
Misty Mia Husky

Female Join date : 2017-09-19

puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Awwwww ...! She's really beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:22 pm

eddycaaa wrote:

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
very cool action pics, she is adorable jumping for treats.

Thanks  Smile

Artic_Wind wrote:
Seriously awesome pictures. Second one reminds me so much of one of my previous huskies, Blitz. His ears would almost touch like that too, and a remarkable resemblance in their faces too, he had the same markings between the eyes.

She is stunning, Erica!

I would love to see pics of Blitz!

This is the only pic of Blitz I have on my iPad, I'll pull other's off my laptop later, but you can kinda see that cool marking by the eyes I mentioned Smile

puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 Image13

th1921 wrote:
She is beautiful and I LOVE her pretty brown eyes!!!

Thank you Tracy! We love her eyes too Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Ugh, I have so many issues sometimes with posting pics from my iPad...anyways, my reply has been highlighted in that post as well

And I love the latest pics! The bar down her nose has darkened quite a bit! Such a pretty girl!
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Ugh, I have so many issues sometimes with posting pics from my iPad...anyways, my reply has been highlighted in that post as well

And I love the latest pics! The bar down her nose has darkened quite a bit! Such a pretty girl!

OMG he looks like Kays brother from another mother. What a beautiful boy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Thank you Erica! I'm still looking for different pics but I don't have that many saved to my laptop even, and the ones I do, seem so dark (technology wasn't as great back then) it's funny but looking back at these pics, I can really see now how ultra fluffy Kohdi and Mishka are in comparison! Blitz was scary smart. He could open doors, unlatch latches, open the refridgerator and even the oven! He was also one of the sweetest huskies I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:58 pm

she looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

PostSubject: Bad news   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Delayed once again, this time a little more so than usual. Life has been very sad this past week. Kay and Anya escaped the yard because someone left the front gate open. Kay was missing for several hours. Anya was hit by a truck and killed immediately. Our family is devastated by this, but I am happy to have so many good memories of her. Kay doesn't really understand what happened and seems to be looking for her. We plan to get Kay a sister in 6 months or so.

Week 30:
puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 Dsc01913

Week 31
puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 Dsc02011

Week 33 One of my last photos of Anya. I'm so happy she got to play in the snow before leaving for the Rainbow Bridge. It was her favorite thing in the world to do.
puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 Dsc02010

Week 34 Kay at 9 months old.
puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 Dsc02110
Back to top Go down
Rocky_Rhodes
Puppy
Puppy
Rocky_Rhodes

Male Join date : 2017-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:47 pm

So very sorry for your loss.

Our female Golden Retriever crossed over the bridge last year around this time making it very hard on our family.

Remember to celebrate the memories and know that for a time, you were blessed to have such a wonderful companion.
Back to top Go down
Misty Mia Husky
Teenager
Teenager
Misty Mia Husky

Female Join date : 2017-09-19

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:57 pm

So sorry about Anya. Crying or Very sad As you said, it looks like she really loved snow -- So glad she got to have some fun with it and with Kay. Best wishes to all of you during such a difficult time.
Back to top Go down
IamtheAlpha
Puppy
Puppy
IamtheAlpha

Female Join date : 2017-08-21

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 2:32 pm

This made me tear up. Sad I am sorry for your loss. Keeping my prayers with you and your family.Sad
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:00 pm

I *never* know how to respond to posts like that. I know what you're going through - I really do and there's no way I can make it better.

I'm so sorry ... how trite. But I am, the only thing to do now is to remember the good times you all had and know that you did the best for her in the time you had each other....

(( my first Husky was a gem. I let her run and she'd always come home when I called, until one time she didn't ... I really do know how you feel. << tears>> ))

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Rocky_Rhodes wrote:
So very sorry for your loss.  

Our female Golden Retriever crossed over the bridge last year around this time making it very hard on our family.  

Remember to celebrate the memories and know that for a time, you were blessed to have such a wonderful companion.

Misty Mia Husky wrote:
So sorry about Anya. Crying or Very sad  As you said, it looks like she really loved snow -- So glad she got to have some fun with it and with Kay.  Best wishes to all of you during such a difficult time.

IamtheAlpha wrote:
This made me tear up. Sad I am sorry for your loss. Keeping my prayers with you and your family.Sad

aljones wrote:
I *never* know how to respond to posts like that.  I know what you're going through - I really do and there's no way I can make it better.

I'm so sorry ... how trite.  But I am, the only thing to do now is to remember the good times you all had and know that you did the best for her in the time you had each other....

(( my first Husky was a gem.  I let her run and she'd always come home when I called, until one time she didn't ... I really do know how you feel.  << tears>> ))

Thank you everyone for your kind words! aljones: Sorry about your first Husky Sad Your situation is similar to mine. Anya always came when called and Kay would follow. But not this time Sad
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:33 pm

I saw "sad news" in the heading but I still wasnt prepared for what you posted, Erica. My heart dropped Sad and now the tears come. I am SO sorry. I truly am. Although shorter than it should have been, she was loved and had a wonderful life, cherish her memory, as I'm sure you will, remember all the good times, .
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 pm

I'm so sorry about Anya and will keep you and Kay in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Oh no. That's awful. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's terrifying when they get loose for this very reason. The worst can happen in the blink of an eye.

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:18 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. This is devastating. I don't know what else to say...
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 10:13 am

Thanks for the condolences everyone. It means a lot! I will create a Rainbow Bridge post for Anya to honor her memories at some point. I am so thankful for the 4.5 wonderful years of memories she gave us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 52 weeks of Kay   puppy - 52 weeks of Kay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

52 weeks of Kay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4