It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Jasper, Cody and Zoey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

Female Join date : 2017-06-07

Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Empty
PostSubject: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 am

Hello :] I made an instagram for my huskies but decided to share them here as well.
I have three adorable husky babies: Jasper and Cody are 7 months old (litter mates and yes, they are completely perfect,healthy and have no behavioural issues at all. I couldn't be happier with my choice) and we recently added lil Zoey to our family she is 1 and a half and more fox than a husky.

Here we go :
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen23Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen25Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen24Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen27Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen26Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen29Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen30Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen11Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen31
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen29Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen26Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen27Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen25Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen30Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen28Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen31Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen32

Dark brown is Zoey
Black and white is Cody
idk what color is Jasper

Last edited by Doray on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Beautiful. Welcome to the forum! On your way to a sled team, but you probably hear that all the time since going to three. lol.

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:14 am

Gorgeous pups! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:33 pm

TwisterII wrote:
Beautiful. Welcome to the forum! On your way to a sled team, but you probably hear that all the time since going to three. lol.
Thank you Smile Maybe one day I can actually have a sled team Very Happy

And thank you also amy meme Smile

Everyone seems very helpful and nice around here
Back to top Go down
VTHokieHusky
Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Beautiful dogs there - welcome from VA!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 8:28 pm

beautiful pups.
Back to top Go down
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 3:44 am

Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen11
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Screen13
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Img_3111
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Img_3110

Their first time at the beach, they went crazy. Cameron (husband) decided to play digging in the sand with them affraid and Cody boy had the biggest doppiest smile on his face for the rest of the day. Definitely his new favourite place to go.

Zoey baby is doing well too. I wish she could've been ours from day 1. The boys love her and they are getting along well. She is the only one I can pick up now Jasper, Cody and Zoey  1625187496  Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Img_3510
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 pm

They are so adorable together! So happy! Really pretty pics. It's so cool you were able to keep two littermates together, I had that opportunity once and loved it.
Back to top Go down
IamtheAlpha
Puppy
Puppy
IamtheAlpha

Female Join date : 2017-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:10 pm

They are so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:25 pm

beautiful pictures, sound like an awesome trip to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:08 pm

@ Artic_Wind : Thank you Smile. It has been incredible watching them both grow!
There is a lot of negative stigma about raising litter mates together, however, I think it is completely dependent on how the dogs are raised as puppies and nothing else. I am really happy that they had each other to play and grow with Smile . Sadly in my case, understanding my 1 rescue dog has been more work than the 2 littermates  
pale pale
@ RedFlashFire05, IamtheAlpha : Thank you so much Very Happy Here's another one for you guys of Jaspy and Cody

Jasper, Cody and Zoey  21980410
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 12:25 am

Aww, I love this pic! Jasper has some unique coloring/markings, like on his chest, it looks like marble the way the different shades swirl around. Both are super beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:12 pm

they are so cute, very nice pic of them together.
Back to top Go down
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Img_2016
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Img_2014
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Img_2015

More pictures of Zoey girl <3, she has completely changed since we first got her in June. She is so adorable and cuddly. She wants belly rubs/ scratches all day now and has become my husbands third shadow.

Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 3:12 pm

They look so happy on the trail together, aw!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Zoey is so pretty!!! beautiful trio of huskies you have Smile trail pic is AWESOME, that is the best picture.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:27 pm

So happy for you that she is settling in and such a good fit.

Teenager
Teenager
Misty Mia Husky

Female Join date : 2017-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Great photos! Those are some happy Huskies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 10:15 pm

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/17/33/24/88/20181111.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/17/33/24/88/2018-115.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/17/33/24/88/2018-116.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/17/33/24/88/2018-117.jpg[/img]

I have started bike joring with my huskies now that they are 2++ they are loving it and the cooler weather too.
It's much easier than I had anticipated. The kind of annoying part is ggetting tangled when we get stopped by random people that have questions/wanna pet them etc. Their intial burst of energy and the speed that they want me to run at is crazy lol. Otherwise they really seem to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 12:11 am

Jasper, Cody and Zoey  20181111
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  2018-115
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  2018-116
Jasper, Cody and Zoey  2018-117
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 12:27 am

Second pic is AMAZING! I love the fall colors with your pups and the long trail ahead of them, it's a stunning picture. They are really all great but that one is just awesome
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:28 am

Very cool pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper, Cody and Zoey    Jasper, Cody and Zoey  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper, Cody and Zoey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1