It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Introducing Freya!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aradmahogany
Newborn
Newborn

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce our six month old Husky/Malamute/Timber-wolf  mixed baby girl named Freya.  She is kind, loving, and playful, good with kids too! Glad to be on the forum! **You might notice the three scars on her nose, compliments of our Shitzu (we suspect....), who doesnt realize she could make a meal of him in a second, but she loves him and he hates her, but they never get into scuffles, just when she gets a little too close to the Shitzus cage.
Introducing Freya! Receiv10
Introducing Freya! Receiv12
Introducing Freya! Receiv14
Introducing Freya! Receiv11
Introducing Freya! Receiv15
Introducing Freya! Receiv13
Back to top Go down
Misty Mia Husky
Teenager
Teenager
Misty Mia Husky

Female Join date : 2017-09-19

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Heh, heh -- That reminds me of my old male Malamute with our female Terrier mix. She was an adult and the Malamute was a puppy -- and he absolutely adored her, but she hated his guts. He learned to respect her space, though, and then they managed to get along just fine. Freya looks very sweet! How big is she? She kinda reminds me of a Lapponian Herder. Smile
Back to top Go down
th1921
Puppy
Puppy
th1921

Female Join date : 2015-07-07

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 2:01 pm

She is GORGEOUS!!! And I love her name....that is what I wanted to name Suka but I was out voted by the rest of my family!
Back to top Go down
Aradmahogany
Newborn
Newborn

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Thanks guys! Dimension wise, I dont have exact measurements but right now she is somewhere around 30 pounds or so. Big baby! one of the main things we instantly fell in love with were her green eyes Very Happy. We did acquire her from a breeder, but have no plans on showing her or breeding, just having her be as part of the family and give her all the love we can and then some! These are some pictures of her a day or so after she came home, and you can see how wonderful she is. One of my big concerns was how she would be with our son, but turns out it was love at first sight! You can see how she has grown in just a couple months :O just like baby pictures lol.
Introducing Freya! Receiv19
Introducing Freya! Receiv20
Introducing Freya! Receiv21
Introducing Freya! Receiv22
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 pm

"Together we can Rule the Galaxy" well they've got a good start on my heart - those are some great pictures!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 4:31 pm

She's beautiful. You look like you have your hands full, but in a good way. Welcome to the forum!

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 12:19 am

What a cool mix! She is beautiful! Seems like a total sweetheart too. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Aradmahogany
Newborn
Newborn

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Sitting pretty. She is a classy lady, afterall!

Introducing Freya! Receiv10
Introducing Freya! Receiv11
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Handsome girl! Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Thor_SH
Newborn
Newborn
Thor_SH

Male Join date : 2017-10-15

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 am

Welcome Aboard. She is an absolute beauty. i bet she has a house friendly coat. she has definitely grown. I wish i could enjoy Thor small for a while but he is already growing like garden weeds.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:03 pm

very cool mix, and very sweet girl too. very cute pic of them in the create together.
Back to top Go down
IamtheAlpha
Puppy
Puppy
IamtheAlpha

Female Join date : 2017-08-21

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Awww so cute! Look at her ears!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Freya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Freya!   Introducing Freya! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Freya!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: It's A Husky Thing :: The Welcome Mat-