It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Archer's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Female Join date : 2019-03-20

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 11:44 am

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2020

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2018

Archer's Scrapbook Mvimg_12

Archer's Scrapbook Mvimg_13

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2019

Archer's Scrapbook Img_1110

Archer's Scrapbook Screen10
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:23 pm

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2021

Lesson learned. Don't put the food on top of the kennel unless I'm ready for him to eat.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Hah! You have seen the meme with the husky on top of a refrigerator and says"if you have to ask, you've never owned a husky."
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 10:17 pm

I understand it now! The little stunt he pulled upset his stomach. I think I've got one with the infamous sensitive stomach. Took me forever to get a solid stool, now this.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 11:46 am

As I understand it, from posts of husky puppy owners, puppies can be a real problem with diarrhea. With most outgrowing it in adulthood. Hope yours is one that ours it. I'm fortunate, my two have cast iron stomachs.
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 12:31 pm

This is the first time he's had actual diarrhea, mostly it was just soft but like I said once I switched him from Purina he did a whole lot better. It seemed to be just a one time thing. We're back to normal now!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 12:50 pm

My big guy had pudding poop when we first brought him home from the shelter. They had him on Iams, which I continued (back in the day, when my Mom was showing OES, Iams was a top quality food.) Well, after a month or two, I noticed the poop out had the same texture as the food in. Complete with ground corn grains. Switched to grain free and VOILA, firm poops. Now on Victor Hi Pro Plus but the grain is sorghum and he can handle that fine.
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Ive got them on a feed store brand that's grain free and a bunch of other stuff free that I don't remember and they've both done well.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 2:22 pm

beautiful  pics. super cute pic of them in the grass, sand Archer climbing on the crate lol! .
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 11:33 am

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2024
I don't know how they're gonna sleep when Archer gets bigger!

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img26

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img25

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img29

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img28

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img27

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img30
Archer's first day of doggie daycare!!

Archer's Scrapbook Snapch21
I don't remember what I was eating but he wanted his share of it!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 8:30 pm

adorable last pic hahaha.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Love the pics
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:47 am

Archer's Scrapbook Img_1410

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img44

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img43

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img45

Archer's Scrapbook Snapch26

He got stuck on the couch and couldn't figure out how to back up.

Archer's Scrapbook Snapch25

He wasn't a fan of laying down unless he was in his kennel so he took to sleeping sitting up!
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:55 am

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2029

Boyfriend said he looked like a vacuum! Though it fit pretty well.

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2030

Archer's Scrapbook Snapch27

All three finally settled down for a brief moment. Shortly after that picture Nikita rolled onto the little one. Lola got up and pounced on Archer. Archer then tackled Nikita. And then chaos commenced as they started playing again.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 9:55 pm

love that last pic of the pack.
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:23 am

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2032
Tried out the dog wash at the new pet store on town. He actually did good! He's normally a scaredy cat about things but he took the bath and dryer like a champ!

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2031

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2033
This is their favorite spot when I'm doing homework or attending class. They're loving this quarantine!

Archer's Scrapbook Snapch28
Too the dogs to the vet and he decided to wait patiently... In my lap for the tech to come get him.

Archer's Scrapbook Img_1810
Apparently I'm a cruel mother for not giving them any ice cream. (It had chocolate in it)

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2035
Caught this yesterday. They look like they're surveying their territory.
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2059

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2058

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2057

Archer's Scrapbook Snapch31
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 12:54 pm

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img48

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img49

Archer's Scrapbook Fb_img47

Archer doesn't care too much for water but he loves other dogs!

Archer's Scrapbook Snapch34

Archer's Scrapbook Img_2066
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

Female Join date : 2019-11-18

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 5:22 pm

He’s Gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
cheywhite
Teenager
Teenager
cheywhite

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 6:41 pm

Thank you Liv!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archer's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer's Scrapbook   Archer's Scrapbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Archer's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1