It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tridans1
Newborn
Newborn

Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins! Empty
PostSubject: Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!   Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins! EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:06 pm

Hello all! I have been a member for quite awhile but haven’t posted in a very long time. Just thought I would throw a funny story out there to those who can understand what living with a husky can be like, the good, the bad and the unbelievable! So we have a 6yr old Copper Pinto (just means she’s light red with a full white collar with no breaks) named Zero. Her “big girl” name as our kids call it is “Seabrook’s Siberian Sub Zero”. As with most huskies, she demands as much attention and interaction as she can get and is a full blown princess in her own mind. She’s an only child as our kids are all grown and she  has developed many games and pastimes to entertain herself, one of which is knocking her tennis balls (her favorite possessions) behind the TV stand so she can spend the next hour trying to retrieve them. She occasionally gets in trouble because she will get caught up in the TV cords and unplug everything. It’s currently Saturday and my dear husband is glued to his college football games. She has spent the last hour trying to get his attention and has been summarily ignored so she is simply walking around, giving him the “evil eye” and grumbling and complaining under her breath (this is common behavior for her, she is highly opinionated and has no trouble voicing that opinion). However, most will say that her next move was purely coincidence or me inferring human behavior to an animal BUT, I watched her walk over to the TV stand (where my husband is watching the game), stare at him while voicing her low growl frustration with him, turn back to the outlet, raise her right paw and knock the plug out of the outlet, turning the whole TV, cable box, etc. off. My husband looks at her and exclaims “What the hell Zero! It’s gonna take 20 freakin’ minutes to reboot and ge the game back!” She then looks at him, drops her head into a “just try me” growl for about 3 seconds, turns around and walks away. My husband is now messing with the remotes and grumbling various four letter words, she is now outside laying in the sun and I am laughing so hard I can barely write this. 🤣😳😬. Zero - 1, husband - 0. Better than any football game I’ve watched all month!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!   Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins! EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:04 pm

"She's only a dog, she can't be that smart!" Yeh, well, just watch the interplay. Love it!!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!   Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins! EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:59 pm

Coincidence? I think not😛
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!   Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:52 pm

She sounds like she has a similar attitude to my female. lol. She gets what she wants...one way or another.

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!   Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 1:43 pm

TwisterII wrote:
She sounds like she has a similar attitude to my female. lol. She gets what she wants...one way or another.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!   Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Husky vs. husband. Hint hint … she wins!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1