It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Adobo is a Reality TV star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

Adobo is a Reality TV  star Empty
PostSubject: Adobo is a Reality TV star   Adobo is a Reality TV  star EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Had the official leash cutting ceremony for the new dog park about 12 miles from where we live. First time I've had either Adobo or Biko to a dog park and hoped they wouldn't disappoint me. They didn't in fact I was totally amazed that they just had a great old time running around playing. Right now they are cutting Z's lying on the driveway.

Met one other Husky and his owners good folks and to show its a small world they got their "Sky" from Husky Savers a rescue I dealt with about 5 yrs ago.

Adobo shows up at about the 1min. 25 second mark and upon further review I saw Biko and myself at about the 13 to 18 second mark. You see Biko's butt approaching me as I bend down a bit calling him over. Thankfully it was cloudy or the glare off my bald head would have been blinding.

Oh please I hope I did this right.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/tails-were-wagging-for-park-opening?ref=scroller&categoryId=10001&status=true

Question
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Adobo is a Reality TV star   Adobo is a Reality TV  star EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 am

You all are movie stars!

The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Adobo is a Reality TV star   Adobo is a Reality TV  star EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Heh, Adobo stood out for sure with the direct camera eye contact. Sounds like that was actually quite the project to get done.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Adobo is a Reality TV star   Adobo is a Reality TV  star EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:34 pm

harrise wrote:
Heh, Adobo stood out for sure with the direct camera eye contact. Sounds like that was actually quite the project to get done.

Was pretty much a long term pain in the ass trying to kiss up to the local politicians since it wasn't involving tax $'s there wasn't really any way for them to claim credit when or if it was completed.

The couple Andrew and Lauren, were the owners of Sky who can be seen running along the fence at about the 10 second point of the video. Absolutely white and not a dark hair on him, bi-eye white the biggest snow nose I've seen so far.

I really enjoyed it there for the dogs sake and plan on going there quite often on weekends time and weather permitting.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Adobo is a Reality TV star   Adobo is a Reality TV  star EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:45 pm

awww Adobo was loving the camera! So cute!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Adobo is a Reality TV star   Adobo is a Reality TV  star EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Very cool will need to watch again at work so I can see it larger

PostSubject: Re: Adobo is a Reality TV star   Adobo is a Reality TV  star Empty

Back to top Go down

Adobo is a Reality TV star

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1