It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

funny story....add yours

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

funny story....add yours Empty
PostSubject: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 pm

we were walking the dogs last night and S&J see a dog being walked across the street, little thing. and they are just so focused on it walking sideways as we are calling them to leave it and get back on the side walk, they will not. then i say JACK light poll and with in a sec SMACK! the side of his head hits it dead center. i just had to laugh he shook it off and i checked him and he was ok then i went back to laughing and telling him he needed to pay attention to where he was walking! as Eddy would say... Stupid Husky.

what have yours done because they were so focused on something?

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm

lol! lol! Omg yes! Mya went right into a tree concentrating on another dog at the park by my house where I walk them everyday. Actually, she would probably do it all the time if I didn't see it coming and pull her more after the first incident. You know? She's REALLY HARD to pull back when she's on "other dog mode". Yet another reason why I can't walk them both together. Imagine! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 pm

LOL Oh Jenn, my boy does the looking in the wrong direction and walk into a tree/pole/whatever thing at LEAST once a week! He never learns! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Huskyluv on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name Change!)
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm

hey Val! re check that name Wink

Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 pm

OOOPS! Sorry, JENN! Embarassed

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:27 pm

ha! you did it in your wedding thread to! thats really really funny!!!!!

Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Yeah, I think I'm having an off day for some reason!

OMG I found a snake on my screened patio today and I've been out of it ever since! Shocked

Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

LOL. Hailey is affectionately known as our "ditzy dumb dog." She wacks her head on EVERYTHING. I'm not kidding. And it's almost always when she's focused on food.

funny story....add yours Hailey10
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Kitty walks into trees/poles quite often, usually when she is focused on something that's behind her. Once someone stole a stop sign and the pole it was connected to, and Kitty tripped when she put her foot in the hole. She did a total face plant in the grass! I was worried she was hurt at first, but once I saw she was fine, I couldn't stop laughing!
Back to top Go down
hmhershey
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:36 pm

We leave our slider half open almost all the time so the dogs can come in an out. Otherwise we are constantly up opening and closing. Well it was getting close to bed time so the door was closed. Akira comes running down the hall, through the kitchen and straight into the door. Big o'le thump and I couldn't stop laughing. She was fine of course but I sure had a hard time explaining to my husband due to laughter.
Back to top Go down
KareBear
Teenager
Teenager
KareBear

Female Join date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 pm

My boyfriend and I just recently moved, and we haven't had a chance to set up the fish tank yet. (Not that I really have any fish, I just have a bottom feeder. Anywho) so the fishtank is currently on the floor until we have a surface for it.

Aevyn, being as smart as he is was getting overly excited because it was dinner time. And on the way to the room where we feed him, SPLASH. Paws right in the fish tank. My poor bottom feeder must've been traumatized. On this way out he managed to knock into a box of things, fell into the spare bedroom (the door was only lightly closed) and then face planted into the headboard when he jumped on the bed.

My boy? He has some skills when it comes to not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

My last husky ran into a parked car!
She was watching a cat across the street as she ran and splat.
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 am

I just saw this topic and it is hilariuos. It reminded me of a time I took Libby up north and we always stay at a motel that accepts dogs. Well they have a fenced in tennis court so I take Libby in there and she can be off her chain. She was running all over chasing a really bouncy ball and before I knew it she ran as fast as she could into the net and it lifted her up and smacked her onto the ground, She got up and shook it off. Didnt want to run around anymore. Was hilarious though. I was on the ground laughing and she came over to make sure I was alright.

Another time I had someone with me and we were bouncing the ball back and forth and she looked up at it and it smacked her square on the forehead. She is such a goof.

A day doen't go by that she doesn't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny story....add yours   funny story....add yours Empty

Back to top Go down

funny story....add yours

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1