It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEC_J8zhL8M

So I should probably keep this a little hush, but I'm so excited I just have to tell. Plus I figure there aren't too many south fl people on here and the ones that are here are trustworthy Very Happy

So Frankie and I are going to participate in one of these in Sept. with the therapy dog agency we are with. We are doing it at a mutts and martinis event to support the humane society. Since quite a few of the TDs are rescues we are doing the routine to ABBA's Take a Chance on Me and the rescue dogs will wear signs that read "someone took a chance on me" along with their TD vest. The routine is simple so anyone at the event can feel free to join in once they see it once or twice.
We had our first practice tonight and Frankie nailed the whole routine pretty quickly! He was one of the first dogs to get it. Such a proud mama. I am so amazed that the dog who once spit treats out when he didn't want to listen, will do anything for a treat now, lol. I just hope he can keep it up and transfer it to the actual event site which may be very over stimulating.

Any South Fl. peeps with well socialized dogs are welcome to join us (Kristina, Melissa) Laughing

I will definitely be posting the video when we get it.

Last edited by Dee&Frankie on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 pm

omg that's awesome!!!! Frankie will do great and he'll be one of the most handsome stars there! Send me the info once you have it and I'll definitely try to make it out with Kody!!!

TEAMMMMMMMM FRANKIE! LOL
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 pm

i wanna come see!!!

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 pm

That is going to be SO CUTE!
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:24 am

That sounds so fun! Definitely try to get someone to videotape.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 am

ohmygosh that sounds so cute! i can't wait to see the video of it!
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

PostSubject: Doggie Flash Mob - update 8/30 with practice video   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfyYnWpWkxM&feature=youtu.be

Here is a video of our practice tonight. It's the first time we practiced outside. Next week is dress rehersal at the actual site. Frankie had his moments. But all in all he had a pretty good session. It was hot, humid, and sticky out...yuck, so ignore the mop on my head, lol
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:29 am

aww he did a great job Smile
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 am

Aw, he did great!

Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 am

Today is the day!!! Wish us luck. Frankie has the routine down pat (knows it better than me, lol) However at the last practice he really showed his a$$ so hopefully tonight he will be on his best behavior.

All you South Fl. peeps come on out to the mutts and martinis event at the Downtowner Saloon in fort lauderdale. 5:30- 8:30, Flash mob @ 7 promptly. Hope to see you there.

Will post video as soon as I get it.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 am

Ohhh man it's tonight?! No way I'd make to FLL by 7pm on weekday Sad

Good luck Frankie!!!!! We'll cheering you on from home! Can't wait to see the video!!!
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:24 am

Sorry you couldn't make it Mel.

So we had a blast at the mutts and martinis event. And the flash mob performance went on almost as planned. It was hot, humid, and it rained and thundered. We also were not given the amount of space that we had planned for so it was a little more cramped than expected. It started off a little choppy, but it came together in the end.
However, Frankie did AWESOME!! Not only was he very well behaved through the whole event, he nailed the routine and made me one very proud mama.

Enjoy........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiWRXNlT4Qg&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 am

Man that invisible dog was great! That lady cracked me up. Frankie looked great <3
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Frankie did awesome!!! There were a few times in the video that I'm like "ahhhh move lady I want to see Frankie and Denise" LOL!

The lady with the invisible dog is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Awesome job!!!
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks!

MelissaI wrote:
Frankie did awesome!!! There were a few times in the video that I'm like "ahhhh move lady I want to see Frankie and Denise" LOL!

LOL. That lady was pretty funny. At the time I was a little annoyed since she was right in front of me the whole time. I wish they didn't focus on her as much as they did. I just wish they focused a little more on the rescues since that is why we did this. But all in all it was a good time. I know a lot of other random people had their video cameras out so I'm waiting for some other videos to pop up. Hopefully I find one that has some good shots of Frankie so we could share it with husky rescue for them to use too.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Dee&amp;Frankie wrote:
Thanks!

MelissaI wrote:

. I wish they didn't focus on her as much as they did. I just wish they focused a little more on the rescues since that is why we did this. .

Actually I felt it would have been better with a real dog and a invisible lady(?). Found her quite annoying with her always looking out for the camera. She succeeded with her mission I hope your therapy group succeeded with yours.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

awww! Frankie did awesome!
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Congrats, awesome job! Frankie has such great focus, which is even more impressive since I've read your stories about his early days! Take a chance on me, indeed!!!

And I loved seeing his cute husky tail bobbing up and down amongst all the other pups!
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Here4thePics wrote:
[Actually I felt it would have been better with a real dog and a invisible lady(?). Found her quite annoying with her always looking out for the camera. She succeeded with her mission I hope your therapy group succeeded with yours.

lol! Agreed! I hope we succeeded in our mission as well. It was to show how rescues CAN be good dogs and even become therapy dogs.

Hollywood- Thanks, His focus was GREAT that night. I am still amazed at how much better he is. He still has his moments, but hey he is a husky. He will do just about anything for a treat now when in the beginning he would spit them out at me, lol. Sometimes I think he is the perfect example for our goal at this event to "take a chance on me". Other times I just want to rip my hair out Wink
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Very cool! I wish I could witness something like that one day! You guys did great, couldn't keep my eyes off the gorgeous Frankie. Gosh I'm so impressed with how good he was! My sibe would have to be doped up on Benadryl to behave that well. Very impressive how far you've come with him!

Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 pm

i hope you can find more video with you to and not that lady trying to show off! you 2 did a great job!

Adult
Adult
Ghost

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 pm

That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.companionanimalpsychology.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

I have to agree with Len, that lady was annoying in my opinion and sort of takes away from the purpose. Frankie did awesome, you must be so proud of him! I have to comment though that it's sort of funny most of the dogs did not want to shake and had to have their paw picked up lmao.
Back to top Go down
muska
Puppy
Puppy
muska

Male Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:07 am

wow thats awesome!
u all lookd gr8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO   Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Doggie Flash Mob- updated with VIDEO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next