It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

RUGER MISSING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruger
Releaser Pheromone
Ruger

Male Join date : 2009-05-22

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 pm

OK guys, Its been a very hectic day. I got a call around 1:30 telling me Ruger was missing. Some of my family came over and played with Ruger while I was at work and let him out in the backyard to go to the bathroom. Its fenced in, but my bonehead yellow lab Toby likes to dig when not supervised. So they dug out and they have been missing since about 1:30. I'm panicking pretty bad. Ive posted signs up EVERYWHERE, have had 5 people driving in about 6 miles radius checking all neighborhoods and talking to everyone working outside, and absolutely no sign. Called all the animal shelters/hospitals, nothing. I am about to go back out and look more. I have a weird feeling someone has them in their backyard, but if so, why haven't they called yet??? Hopefully people around here aren't shallow enough to keep someone else s dog. Especially with a caller and tag on them. I just have so many things running through my head its hard to stay still. I'm trying my hardest to keep cool with my family because it would of never of happened if they kept him in the cage. But I am going to head back out for a little bit and think happy thoughts. I feel helpless right now and just have to wait around for a call I guess.

Wish me luck guys. I will keep y'all posted.
Back to top Go down
harmonytime
Acoustic Howler
harmonytime

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 pm

OH NO! I hope you are able to find him! Post on craigslist, too! Put someone on the phone to all those shelters and hospital to be on the lookout for Ruger and Toby as well as send emails to them with pictures of both. Are they chipped? If so, have them scan every Husky and Yellow Lab that walks in the place. I hope you find them soon!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 pm

OH MAN my thoughts are with you and i hope you find them soon!
Back to top Go down

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:35 pm

OMG do you think they are together ?

Come home Ruger you bad bad boy
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2009-05-27

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Oh Wow Kyle I hope you find them soon thats such terrible news but keep positive Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ruger
Releaser Pheromone
Ruger

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 pm

FOUND HIM!!!! Some really nice guy took care of him and fed/bathed him since he was extremely dirty. Still havent found Toby yet...

The crazy shit is the guy said Ruger had no caller on him when he found him. I have a buckle collar for Ruger that takes some force to get off. He couldnt of got it off himself. So that means some douche bag took it off and let him go...

Ill keep you posted about Toby. Thanks for yalls concerns
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh no! I'm so glad you found Ruger but my thoughts are with poor Toby. I hope you find him too!

Yay for Ruger being home safely.

PS- I didn't get to see this until you found Ruger but my heart DROPPED when I saw the title before I opened the thread. I'm so glad I wasn't panicked while you were looking.... I can't imagine what you were going through...

RUGER MISSING Hailey10
Back to top Go down
harmonytime
Acoustic Howler
harmonytime

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 pm

O glad that Ruger is home safely! I hope you get Toby home soon! Keep us posted!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruger
Releaser Pheromone
Ruger

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Well guys, no luck with Toby tonight. Im not going to be able to sleep to much tonight. I just got home from looking.

Ruger is absolutely EXHAUSTED. He was out and about for a little of 7 hours. Hes almost to tired to get up.

Thanks for all the concerns. Keep praying for Toby. Hopefully someone is taking care of him tonight and will call tomorrow. Fingers are crossed.
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 am

Damn. I was hoping for the best tonight, keep at it. He'll get home.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:23 am

Yeah... please keep us posted. My thoughts are with you guys!

RUGER MISSING Hailey10
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

Male Join date : 2009-05-18

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:39 am

Just now got to check in and read this. Sorry to hear about the dogs bud. Keep us updated and my prayers are with you.

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Teenager
Teenager

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:35 am

Oh Kyle its such a shame you haven't found Toby yet but good news you have Ruger back. Our thoughts are with you and we keep our fingers well crossed for Tobys safe return.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

TOBY COME HOME!!!!!! im so glad you found Ruger! maybe you can go out looking together and mayne Toby will smell you both and find his way home, i hope some asshole does not have him locked up somewhere thinking he will keep him! people make me so mad. i can't beleive his collar was off that is so werid maybe the ass took it off thinking he would keep him stuck him in his back yard and Ruger was smart/lucky enought to get out of there. i would check all the local pet shops as well for people coming in to get "new" dog things for there "new" dog that might be Toby.
Back to top Go down
Ruger
Releaser Pheromone
Ruger

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Well AWESOME news guys!! I woke up this morning for work and what do I see by the garage all curled up in a ball sleeping....TOBY! He wandered back home last night after his day long field trip and couldn't get back in so he camped out by the garage until the morning. Hes back home safe and sound. I'm putting up chicken wire this weekend. I already have 9ft fences, now I just need to put this on and it will officially be a prison.

Thank you ALL for your concerns. NO more unsupervised field trips ANYMORE!
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Phew. Wondered about that all day.
Back to top Go down
Ruger
Releaser Pheromone
Ruger

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Oh and I also received about 7 calls today because I had not taken down the fliers yet and almost every single person said "the yellow lab looked really nice, but the Husky looked way to mean and wolf-like so I left them alone."

Sheesh...Ruger is one of the most goofy/loving little bugger I have ever seen. Hes like a dang Teddy Bear. People are ignorant.
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

Male Join date : 2009-05-18

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 pm

People are idiots. I'm glad you have your dogs back.

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Teenager
Teenager

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 pm

...YouKnowWho wrote:
People are idiots. I'm glad you have your dogs back.

Couldn't say it any better Kyle, just thank goodness you have your guys back safe and sound - what a relief Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:01 pm

YAY for the dogs being home Smile I'm so glad Kyle Smile

RUGER MISSING Hailey10
Back to top Go down
harmonytime
Acoustic Howler
harmonytime

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 am

Yay! The Adventurers are back! *breathing sigh of relief*
glad your mind and heart can be at ease!
Back to top Go down
sunshinehuskies
Teenager
Teenager
sunshinehuskies

Female Join date : 2009-05-25

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 pm

I am glad both your guys are back home safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunshinehuskies
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Thank goodness they are home safe, we had a scare on Fri night but i will start a post about that later today or tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUGER MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUGER MISSING   RUGER MISSING Empty

Back to top Go down

RUGER MISSING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1