It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures Empty
PostSubject: CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures   CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 am

I have just created a group on Facebook for those of us in the CSRA (Augusta, GA/Aiken SC) to make it easier to connect and meet up. This past weekend we met 4 other huskies at one of the parks. It was great fun.

Facebook Link

Last edited by henielsen on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed title)
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures   CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Husky fun this weekend (pictures are from yesterday and today)

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1582
CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1583
CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1584
CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1585
CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1586
CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1587

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1589
CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMAG1588
Back to top Go down
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures   CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Kota and Montana had a blast today. They are zonked out on the floor as I type this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures   CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 am

Cool! What does CSRA stand for?

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures   CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 am

CSRA stands for Central Savannah River Area, though when I first moved here I thought it stood for the counties and couldn't for the life of me figure out which county started with S LOL (Columbia & Richmond counties in GA, Aiken county in SC).

I think Dakota rubbed off on Sollie a little. Last night she was whining at the cat, at a toy, at Stormy, at me LOL
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures   CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Here are few pictures from Suzuki's 1sr Birthday Bash yesterday. We had 9 huskies!!

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6243

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6260

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6262

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6274

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6283

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6297

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6314

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures IMG_6356

There are more including our trip down to the boat ramp on the FB group page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures   CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

CSRA Husky group on FB - With Pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1