It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Craigslist Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kclee
Teenager
Teenager
kclee

Male Join date : 2011-11-16

Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
kclee wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:
"He is up to date on all shots, including flea medicine."

.... good to know. Obvious this guy's a complete idiot.

What?!?! You don't think my dog is good enough for stud service?!?!?!?!

Lol of course he is! Mi pupie iz 7 months old but she goes in heat in 1 month or 2 we should ttly breed them.

Great!! Is she a poodle?!?! I'd love to have a huskadoodle. Remember i get first pick!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 pm

kclee wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:
kclee wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:

Lol of course he is! Mi pupie iz 7 months old but she goes in heat in 1 month or 2 we should ttly breed them.

Great!! Is she a poodle?!?! I'd love to have a huskadoodle. Remember i get first pick!! ;-)

No but I know a friend with a poodle who would LOVE to breed hers. She got it for free off ebay Wink I'd love one as well, cause designer breeds are so cool. -cough-
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:25 pm

kclee wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:
kclee wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:

AHAHHAA - Or a poosky.... /smh
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
kclee wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:
kclee wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:

No but I know a friend with a poodle who would LOVE to breed hers. She got it for free off ebay Wink I'd love one as well, cause designer breeds are so cool. -cough-

lol!

In all seriousness though... that guy is an idiot!
Back to top Go down
vegeta819
Teenager
Teenager
vegeta819

Male Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:19 pm

That's gotta be illegal...right? He's pimping out his dog.
Back to top Go down
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Wow, some of the things people do are just insane. Guy doesn't even care what breed of dog his mates with?! I feel bad for the dog. What an idiot. Mad
Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm

I can't believe that ad is still up. Pimping is definitely against CL rules. He is definitely a moron, as is anyone who would pay the stud fee.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm

This is a GORGEOUS dog! If I could get another, she would be mine tonight.

http://smd.craigslist.org/pet/3679113674.html
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm

I flagged it like a million times too lol
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Hayden_69 wrote:
This is a GORGEOUS dog! If I could get another, she would be mine tonight.

http://smd.craigslist.org/pet/3679113674.html
She's gorgeous! What's another one... lol
Back to top Go down
kclee
Teenager
Teenager
kclee

Male Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:30 am

vegeta819 wrote:
That's gotta be illegal...right? He's pimping out his dog.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 am

She is so beautiful, I wish I could adopt her Sad

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pet/3679525563.html
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:55 am

Shorty4lyfe89 wrote:
She is so beautiful, I wish I could adopt her Sad

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pet/3679525563.html

She is beautiful hope she finds a good home.
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

Female Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 pm

I found this one, I really want to take her! What do you all think? Nanuq, my puppy, is now almost 6 months old, would this be a good fit since they are so close in age? I really want Nanuq to have companionship, but also want was is best for him and for this puppy.

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pet/3683638275.html
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:38 pm

If you think you're ready for it then definitely go for it! Just be careful, if Nanuq has any bad habits, and isn't trained properly you don't want him falling behind and becoming worse because she's there.
Back to top Go down
dahowlers
Adult
Adult
dahowlers

Female Join date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm

I was always told that close ages aren't a good idea, but I'm not sure why. I think it has to do with training.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Yaqui and the Sibe wrote:
I found this one, I really want to take her! What do you all think? Nanuq, my puppy, is now almost 6 months old, would this be a good fit since they are so close in age? I really want Nanuq to have companionship, but also want was is best for him and for this puppy.

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pet/3683638275.html

She is REALLY cute! As long as you're pup is trained to you're liking then there shouldn't be an issue. My guy was around the 6-7 month age range when we welcomed our second Husky into our home.

Just keep in mind, whatever issues you have with you're current pup are going to double, because you will now have two young pups on you're hands! Just make sure you are capable of handling that, because coming from personal experience, it IS a major handful! It takes a lot of work to train one Husky and even more work to train two, especially at the same time. Just make sure you're ready, both mentally, financially, and you're pup is ready.

It's really hard seeing cute puppies on craigslist needing a good home, just make sure you think very hard about you're decision and make sure you make the right one for not only yourself, but you're current puppy as well.

It's tough caring for two Husky pups. Mine are on completely different energy levels. Hayden and Brandi tire out much faster than Nicky. Hayden and Brandi will go for a good hour and are ready to call it a rest and Nicky wants to keep going going going. So, it's not always true that the pups will tire one another out.

On the other hand, it could be a perfect match! I think it's worth meeting and seeing how the pups do together before making you're decision. Ultimately, you will make the right choice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

Female Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:02 am

Thanks for the advice! Nanuq's major thing was potty training and crate training, he hasn't had any "accidents" in the last three weeks...might not sound like much! lol but for me it's amazing!! And he doesn't cry at all in his crate anymore, so as far as training I feel good! My major concern is whether they will get along or not. I think I will definitely have them meet and interact before making any decisions!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:23 am

They're both young enough that as long as your have been socializing Nanuq they should get along fine, they're both still puppies afterall and the ad said that she has been around other dogs.
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:47 pm

This just breaks my heart. Giving away an 11 year old dog because it was her son's dog and he moved away for work. Can't you just give a senior dog a comfortable and familiar end of life?

http://nmi.craigslist.org/pet/3691083116.html
Back to top Go down
elmerdc4
Teenager
Teenager
elmerdc4

Male Join date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 pm

MGoBlue wrote:
This just breaks my heart. Giving away an 11 year old dog because it was her son's dog and he moved away for work. Can't you just give a senior dog a comfortable and familiar end of life?

http://nmi.craigslist.org/pet/3691083116.html

Smh some people are just unbearable! Ugh if I was in Florida I would scold them and take him in.
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:45 am

Poor thing wonder why they are getting rid of her.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fod/3694813514.html

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/for/3688830188.html

http://frederick.craigslist.org/for/3693563314.html
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:26 pm

This poor guy has been on Craigslist twice Sad

http://nh.craigslist.org/pet/3737550198.html
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 pm

I know this has nothing to do about Huskies but it made me tear up and makes me want to get my next husky at a shelter or rescue.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pet/3739114103.html
Back to top Go down
Kodasmom
Puppy
Puppy
Kodasmom

Female Join date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:52 pm

eander83 wrote:
I know this has nothing to do about Huskies but it made me tear up and makes me want to get my next husky at a shelter or rescue.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/pet/3739114103.html

Me, too. Before I even read this. I love my pup soo much that I have decided the next one will come from a shelter not a breeder. I must save the life of a husky because their previous owner probably did not educate themselves on what a stubborn but, wonderful breed they truly are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Craigslist Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next