It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Best way to wake up :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

Female Join date : 2012-02-23

Best way to wake up :) Empty
PostSubject: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 am

Well for the first time ever Ax came and woke me up Smile he got in my bed laid right next to me and laid his had on my hip and went to sleep haha well after licking my face repeatedly lol. OK so not a big deal to yall im sure yours do it all the time, but Ax was not the cuddly type when I first got him and now hes my love bug xD not just that but his leg must be feeling soooo much better for him to be able to even get up there Smile YAY good start today.
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:52 pm

I know the feeling!

Luka is not allowed upstairs, I had a heavy night one night and the next morning couldn't get out of bed. So my little guy found it necessary to run upstairs and jump on the bed, licking away - best start to a day I've ever had!
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 pm

aawww... very cute. Thor does that to my hubby I get the butt. Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 pm

you get the buisness end of the deal awe :p its odd but I think Ax knows that if I hadn't run into the traffic and scooped him up he would have died...I think he gets that I saved him. Ever since then he has been very. Cuddly and at ease and trusting to me Smile
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:01 pm

That is a good possibility, it may have "triggered" something.
Yea, I thinks it because I am not home everyday for 12 hours except for 2 days. I am the lady that's there at night that bathes me tick checks me and tells me no all the time and wants to grind my nails and then leaves in the morning...lol
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Awwww quite possible :p I do baby him a lot tho..Yah haha a lot. Hubby has been a bit jealous. Ax was for him but he follows me everywhere even w. aits outside the door and if I sit, he sits at my feet, if I get up he gets up and follows lol.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Thor sits at my feet also but it's usually because I am making pumpkin treats like I am now...lol
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:47 pm

pumpkin treats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to wake up :)   Best way to wake up :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to wake up :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1