It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

5 Minutes with a JW Ball..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
artoaky
Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

Male Join date : 2012-02-15

5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  Empty
PostSubject: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Literally 5 minutes!
Back to top Go down
artoaky
Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 pm

5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  2012-025
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 pm

And that look says...."what's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
artoaky
Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 am

I wrote an e-mail to the company. Sheesh crazy how weak that ball was.
Back to top Go down
artoaky
Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 am

They already responded and they are sending a more suitable toy for her weight...

We shall see if it will last with Luna the terror!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

love hearing good customer service! let us know what you get and if it works

Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:59 pm

jbealer wrote:
love hearing good customer service! let us know what you get and if it works

Definitely will!
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

Female Join date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:08 pm

I have a JW ball for Indy. The squeaker was the first to go, but the ball itself held up nicely. He doesn't like to play with it anymore now that it doesn't squeak though....
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a jw ball is?
Back to top Go down
artoaky
Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 pm

http://www.jwpet.com/dog/dog.html
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:02 pm

I have one of those hol-ee things. I squeezed a tennis ball into it. DRIVES Sollie NUTS!
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm

henielsen wrote:
I have one of those hol-ee things. I squeezed a tennis ball into it. DRIVES Sollie NUTS!

A tennis ball they can't get to, sound like an ingenious idea!!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Kale could care less about the rubber squeaky ball or the cuz toys; the only one that he plays with (rarely) is the Holee-Roller with a squeaky Kong tennis ball inside, but he gets tired of it quickly if he can't get it out. I put his skinneeez fox inside of it recently and he loved that, got it out within 2 mins though, so i had to keep putting it back in lol
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:33 pm

I made the mistake of giving Bella a rubber toy with a squeaker and in 5 minutes it was destroyed.

I didn't actually think she could do it and now that I have experience it and am much more wiser - if I see her going crazy for a toy her play time is limited with that toy. She LOVES her Kong Wubba but she's not allowed to have it out like the other toys because I won't have a wubba anymore! She only get its it for about 15 minutes every few days or once a week as a special treat.

It was the same with her rope toy. She would go NUTS for it and I actually had to take it and hide it for 3 months with NO use - not even as a treat. Now she leaves it be and doesn't destroy it. She brings it to me when she wants to play and I don't have to worry anymore about her eating it. She's learned to take care of it because if she doesn't they get taken away and she hates that!

5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Minutes with a JW Ball..    5 Minutes with a JW Ball..  Empty

Back to top Go down

5 Minutes with a JW Ball..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1