It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

New EZYDOG harness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

harness - New EZYDOG harness Empty
PostSubject: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Just in case anyone is interested...
http://store.ezydog.com/convert-harness/

harness - New EZYDOG harness Conver10

Last edited by cmanding on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:46 pm

that one is intense but I love it!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 am

Wow that looks really nice!
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

Female Join date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:25 am

I was thinking about ordering one, but for that price I might just order the RW.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am

I didn't even notice that the medium is $60 and the large is $70! I assumed it was all the same price when I saw the smaller size price.

Damn, that's a heft price!

Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:30 am

Incase anyone might miss it, that thing is made by Ezydog. I couldn't tell without the 6-inch logo across both sides and on the chest strap. Giant logos kill me, I'm not paying to be your billboard, I will evangelize your product if it's good.

However, I hope they start to give Ruffwear a bit of some competition, with that price-point it looks like they are aiming for that. Nothing bad comes from companies competing for my money.
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 am

That's nice looking!

Riley, did you see the "coming soon - customizable side patches"? Does that mean you might be able to cover the EZYDOG Logo with "Appadog"? That would be fun! (But I'm sure that wouldn't be cheap.)
Back to top Go down
Sir Huskalot
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm

cmanding wrote:
Just in case anyone is interested...
http://store.ezydog.com/convert-harness/

harness - New EZYDOG harness Conver10

Am I the only one who thinks this looks uncomfortable? It seems most force would be applied too high up, and instead of going down the front of dog's chest, into dog's breast bone, it's all up on his neck.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Is this one of those to stop your dog from pulling? It looks ballistic, but the design seems a bit off, unless I'm looking at it wrong.

I need a harness for pulling longboard-joring or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 pm

It's not to stop your dog from pulling. This is sort of an advance, more hardcore remake of their QuickFit - I think you could consider this their "sport" harness. But the way the QuickFit fit on Koda did not bother him at all. It looks awkward but honestly I think it was pretty comfortable on him.
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 pm

It's certainly a sport or outdoor type of harness. Looks like one of the Julius k9 harnesses.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

Female Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 am

This one makes me think of the SD harnesses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New EZYDOG harness   harness - New EZYDOG harness Empty

Back to top Go down

New EZYDOG harness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1