It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mud fest 2010!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

We had our Jan husky huddle on sunday and it was fun and muddy!
Mud fest 2010! P1030847
Mud fest 2010! Jack_muddy
Jack and Max in a stand off, max is only 4 months old!
Mud fest 2010! Jack_muddy_1
there were 2 white huskies there that left brown!
Mud fest 2010! Mud
me holding on to the cute puppy! Sierra followed it around the whole time and Jack wanted it to play!
Mud fest 2010! Brown
I just love the last one, she was such a sweet girl and she stayed the cleanest! her colors are great, the guy got her from a breeder in boston.

thank goodness they had a wash off station inside but my car still smells and is a mess. both dogs got real baths when we got home!
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:28 pm

They always seem more eager to get dirty when the option is there (except that one dog there). Our van was full of dirt, mud and hair from late May through mid July. It took four hikes to wake up and put a friggin' tarp down across the back. Jack's condition would have made me sad. At least they clean up real easy once dry.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

our whole house smelled like wet dog till this morning! and Jack was all sad cause we would not let him on the sofa last night. not to mention he is blowing his coat and it got worse after the bath the hair i pulled out of the drain!!!! and his bed was coverd this moring and i had to brush him 2 different times before i left for work to hope that the house would say some what clean from hair! poor boy and its gonna get cold this weekend!
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Ugh, Ridik's coat is just barely hanging on. He's a very reliable February shed. Still doesn't make it any easier.
Back to top Go down
sunshinehuskies
Teenager
Teenager
sunshinehuskies

Female Join date : 2009-05-25

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Thor is going through a mini blow right now and everything is white! It's to frigging cold outside to stay out and brush him everytime we go out. Seems like he sheds the worst out of everyone.

Speaking of being freakin cold, it may snow here later in the week. I hope it does! I only saw snow for the first time last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunshinehuskies
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 am

Haha- awesome pics! That last girl IS gorgeous... like a Black and Tan crossed with I have no idea what.. beautiful!

Mud fest 2010! Hailey10
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:43 pm

awesome pics! i wish we had a place for "husky play time" hard to find that in our area. I think sniper is trying to shed some of her coat....she turned 4 months old on christmas day and as im petting her little itty bitt curly looking hairs are coming with every brush! so i dont know if this will be her first "blow" since its winter or what. Im brushing and NOT bathing though! Gonna go get one of those tools i heard you guys mention on here!
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

Female Join date : 2010-01-15

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 am

wow max is huge for 4 months...is he mixed with anything? and the last lady is beautiful....where was that breeder in boston when i wanted a pup lol
Back to top Go down
haleyh_08
Puppy
Puppy
haleyh_08

Female Join date : 2009-12-18

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 pm

i abosolutely adore these pictures. It shows huskies have fun whereever they go. Not just in the cold wet snow. (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/haleyh_08
Sponsored content

Mud fest 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mud fest 2010!   Mud fest 2010! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mud fest 2010!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1