It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

We have PUPPIES!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

Female Join date : 2012-02-23

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Well, as I was talking to megan last night, I had told her I was going to take Isis to the night clinic because of some things that came to light that made me wonder about the capability of my vet, and wanted to see how many pups Isis really had in her, well while I was getting dressed to go, I here Isis whining, then I hear a wet slurping sound, turn around and Isis was in labor and had just given birth, to the FIRST, of........EIGHT!!!!!

Isis's Babies
Back to top Go down
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

OMG ! ! ! They are beautiful. And that is one PROUD momma. There is one pic where the look on her face says "I'm a mommy. Thank you so much for helping me! I'm so Happy!" Not to bring up bad but she lost three if my memory serves me right (A litter of 11 wow what a task!) Congrats and again you are a wonderful person for all you have done for Isis!
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:04 pm

OMG 8 awwww they are so freaking cute, really adorable! Congratulations to Isis and you!
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm

yepp, she lost two and they looked like the black ones that have a lil white on them Smile She is being such a good mommy Im so proud of her <3
Back to top Go down
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 pm

She is lucky to have you and she seems to know it too! ! Congrats from Saphire and our whole family!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Congrats Isis for becoming a mama!! So happy you saved her and have done all that you have for her.

Now, I expect prompt delivery of a puppy 8 weeks from now Wink
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Heather! wrote:
Congrats Isis for becoming a mama!! So happy you saved her and have done all that you have for her.

Now, I expect prompt delivery of a puppy 8 weeks from now Wink

Agreed! I love them! I can't wait to see them grow Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

OMG THEY'RE ADORABLE!! YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm

They are so freakin cute!!!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Wow they are so cute..

Congrats to Isis and you good luck and I look forward to lots of pictures watch them grow up.

Back to top Go down
Dragula64
Teenager
Teenager
Dragula64

Female Join date : 2012-07-22

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh yay! Congrats! I can't see the pics. I must be doing something wrong. But eight omg. I'm so excited for your family!
Back to top Go down
paleobones
Teenager
Teenager
paleobones

Female Join date : 2012-01-11

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Yay they are so cute and she looks so happy. Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charsmom
Teenager
Teenager
Charsmom

Female Join date : 2012-07-19

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 pm

She looks so proud and happy in the pictures. I can't believe there were 8 puppies! they are so cute, look forward to watching them grow.
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Oh My, they are so freaking cute. And Isis looks so proud of her achievments All 8 of them.
I can just imagine all that puppy love.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:56 pm

I can't wait to see what they all look like. Do you think they are all husky or a mix??
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

So glad that Isis and her babies are happy and healthy! Very Happy can't wait to watch them grow and go to wonderful homes! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:27 pm

ljelgin wrote:
I can't wait to see what they all look like. Do you think they are all husky or a mix??
edited because I made no sense.

LOL, I think their mixed, I dont see how purebreds can be pure black and 3 of them in just one litter, plus none really have a huskish mask, they have a somewhat huskish mask but not like the pups I googled when looking to see what purbred husky newborns look like.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

There are some almost all black huskies on here.. I also think they will change alot in the next few weeks so you can see more what they look like. All we can do is wait and see.
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm

ljelgin wrote:
There are some almost all black huskies on here.. I also think they will change alot in the next few weeks so you can see more what they look like. All we can do is wait and see.
Yea true, I am so very excited to see how they grow xD
Back to top Go down
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 pm

wow...she looks so much happier from when you first got her...and so proud in the first picture!
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Oh my gosh they are adorable and one happy momma!! Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
NadirCs
Teenager
Teenager
NadirCs

Female Join date : 2012-03-28

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 pm

They are so cute, congratulations to you both. You've done an amazing job rescuing her and taking care of her. Can't wait to see them grow!!!
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:05 am

They are too cute for words!! Yay Isis!! OMG though - 8 puppies?? That's amazing! Looking forward to the pics of the puppies as they grow!
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 am

So cute! Congratulations to both if you. Isis will be a great mom! You must be so proud! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammie-Leigh
Puppy
Puppy
Sammie-Leigh

Female Join date : 2012-07-25

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 am

Congratulations to both you and Isis! what a clever and brave girl she is, she looks like she handled it really well and knew what she had to do. Those pups are absolutely gorgeous, they look like they could be a mix, but only a little of something else. What an exciting journey though, raising pups is such a rewarding experience, every moment is worth it, even the tough ones. You have done such an amazing thing with Isis, i am sure you will do just as an amazing job with these pups. Isis will be a great mamma.
I don't know if you were still looking for pics on what newborn purebred husky pups look like, but i have attached some pics of what our litters have looked like just born, incase it helps, if not then you can disregard them and i will take them down.

We have PUPPIES!! 22262310
We have PUPPIES!! 23018910
We have PUPPIES!! 38377010
We have PUPPIES!! 31707011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We have PUPPIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   We have PUPPIES!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We have PUPPIES!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next