It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

We have PUPPIES!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eurocoupe
Newborn
Newborn
eurocoupe

puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 am

Congrats! She really does look super proud! haha
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 am

Well they are great pics I suppose if you have Fartbook if not then your SOL.

Crying or Very sad

EDIT: Thanks Sara

Last edited by Here4thePics on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 am

OMG! I cant beleive she had 8!!!! Congrats Momma!!
Hope all continues to go well, she looks SO happy!
~Kelly

Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 am

Here4thePics wrote:
Well they are great pics I suppose if you have Fartbook if not then your SOL.

Crying or Very sad

Just for you. Razz

puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 335046_142974522509826_200627469_o

puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 322385_142975425843069_1471837498_o

puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 323827_142975702509708_2005057654_o

puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 258425_142975762509702_1764434417_o

puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 412540_142975975843014_1181658099_o

puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

Female Join date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 pm

@Sammie yes that does help! They look to me quite a bit husky exceptt heir markings are more solid colors and less white :p

@Len Oh Im sorry I thought as long as it was a public album that anyone could just click and see it, when I get a chance today Ill add all the photos on here Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:49 pm

she does look super happy! great job all around, but how can your vet say 2 and there were 8!!!! thats just crazy, i bet your house will be super busy over the few months. keep update pics for all us Smile love watching puppies grow!

Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 pm

jbealer wrote:
she does look super happy! great job all around, but how can your vet say 2 and there were 8!!!! thats just crazy, i bet your house will be super busy over the few months. keep update pics for all us Smile love watching puppies grow!
Well thats the thing, I had never realized that the times he did her ultrasounds, that he never showed me the screen, only "print outs" which he didnt let me keep, then I was talking to Tiff the other night and had gotten a call from my friend that goes to the same vet, crying because they were in the animal ER for her pom, who was prescribed some meds by the vet for her cataracts, the meds turned out to be in doses meant for a 50+lb dog, not a 9lb pom, so I heard that and started questioning things about the vet and honestly I think the guy is now a quack. I just have a feeling that maybe he kept insisting on taking the pups out himself that he wanted to keep all but two and thats why he kept telling me two. I dont know I just am really suspicious about him now and wont be going back to him.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Have you found a new vet yet to help with the puppies? Was this the vet that want to work with you on a rescue group??
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Oh my gosh - I love the pics! And EIGHT PUPPIES! WOW! Yes, the vet sounds like a little suspicious based on those two incidents.

She's soooo cute - thank you for helping her! Look at her face, that is all the thanks you need right there. She is soooo happy! Can't wait to see them grow up and figure out what they are! Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 pm

ljelgin wrote:
Have you found a new vet yet to help with the puppies? Was this the vet that want to work with you on a rescue group??
Yepp thats the one, which makes me think maybe he wanted to set up some sort of scam, so im withdrawing from all of that right now.

@Sam
Yeah she really is so happy, its cute though because she is scared to pick them up still, if they wander away from her she cries and cries until i go move them back to her LOL she puts her mouth on them but wont pick them up, shes being overly gentle LOL <3
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 pm

MetalMama wrote:
LOL she puts her mouth on them but wont pick them up, shes being overly gentle LOL <3
if someone brings super young huskies to the meet ups (don't know why) Sierra will go over and try to pick them up! once a momma, always a momma!

she will get the hang of it Smile

Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Jenn, LOL Ive noticed when either my two year old or my 8 month old, when they cry Isis will leave her area and go lick them and see why their crying, see everything is ok then go back to her pups, shes in a maternal phase now <3
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

I doubt he was trying to scam you. He's just probably not that good of a vet. Ultra sounds aren't that good of a way to get a head count. X-rays are much better. And even then a vet can mess up big time. My friend got her St. Bernard x-rayed and they said there were going to be 7 puppies. She ended up having 18!

Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

SaraB wrote:
. My friend got her St. Bernard x-rayed and they said there were going to be 7 puppies. She ended up having 18!

Shocked affraid 18?!

Those pups are adorable and Isis is the epitome of a proud mama. Smile
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm

jbealer wrote:
MetalMama wrote:
LOL she puts her mouth on them but wont pick them up, shes being overly gentle LOL <3
if someone brings super young huskies to the meet ups (don't know why) Sierra will go over and try to pick them up! once a momma, always a momma!

she will get the hang of it Smile

I remember Sierra was super interested in Ro the first time they met when she was a puppy! So sweet.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Thanks Sara, ...................................

Isis looks so proud, great pics of her and the pups.
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:33 pm

She really honestly is very proud of herself, and i cant blame her, She did amazingly well, and she just adores those pups, she cleans them all the time and when one cries she instantly is right there, i couldnt be more proud of her.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

aww she is so awesome
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Congratulations to both of you!! Sorry I'm late - I'm always late! Sad The puppies are adorable and you and Isis have both done an amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Isis looks so proud and happy! I've never seen a dog look so proud Very Happy
Congrats!!!!

And good luck! You'll have your hands full in a few weeks lol!
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Beautiful! I can't wait to see them grow up! You're such a good person!
Back to top Go down
Ashleymarie9807
Teenager
Teenager
Ashleymarie9807

Female Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 am

I am sorry, I can not see the photos, but was Isis a rescue dog? I only ask because someone made a comment about the puppies being mixed so I thought maybe you rescued her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 am

Yes, she is a rescue. The old owner had her tied outside and that's how she got pregnant. Sad MetalMama finally got her away from the lady and gave her a good place to have her pups and medical care, which with her complications at the beginning, we're all pretty sure she would have died if left with the old owner.

So it's Guess the Daddy's Breed!

Back to top Go down
Ashleymarie9807
Teenager
Teenager
Ashleymarie9807

Female Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 am

Bless her, I had a throw away German Shep Pup about 10 years ago, She was crated in to tiny a cage that her hips and knees where deformed from not having proper room to grow, the owners tied her up to my dads banister and left her there at about 4 months old.thankfully she never had a problem with her legs other then them looking funny(no pain we had her checked by a vet) I had her for 6 years and sadly after I had broken up with my ex he ended up taking her.
Back to top Go down
tfaigle
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Myndi wrote:
Isis looks so proud and happy! I've never seen a dog look so proud Very Happy

Congrats!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Very proud momma! And very pretty one with cute pups.

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have PUPPIES!!   puppies - We have PUPPIES!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We have PUPPIES!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2