It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes Empty
PostSubject: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 pm

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-led-collars-leashes-or-combo?c=all&p=16

In case anyone one was interested. $12 for a collar, $15 for a leash, or $22 for both. The combo of both is normally $97 (or so it says).
Back to top Go down
withlovejP
Puppy
Puppy
withlovejP

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 am

Another wonderful site just like Groupon, but strictly for puppies/dogs is https://doggyloot.com/!

ENJOY! I love this website! Smile
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 am

withlovejP wrote:
Another wonderful site just like Groupon, but strictly for puppies/dogs is https://doggyloot.com/!

ENJOY! I love this website! Smile

Tried this site but seems to be a problem could you double check the web addy.

Page not found

Error 404
Sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 am

https://doggyloot.com/deals
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 am

Argh. I shake my fist at all the Americans... us Canadians are still waiting for a doggy-only discount site Sad
Back to top Go down
withlovejP
Puppy
Puppy
withlovejP

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks for correcting me! My mistake. I accidentally added that exclamation to the link. Whoops!
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 pm

I was just about to post this thread haha

Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes 3957669a
Back to top Go down
Charsmom
Teenager
Teenager
Charsmom

Female Join date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 am

UndarthAngipoo wrote:
Argh. I shake my fist at all the Americans... us Canadians are still waiting for a doggy-only discount site Sad

They say they have deals that ship to Canada, but everyone I checked said US only.
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 am

Charsmom wrote:
UndarthAngipoo wrote:

They say they have deals that ship to Canada, but everyone I checked said US only.

Tell me about it!! I've been subscribing to them for months now and have yet to see something I want offered to be shipped to Canada. /cry

There are some others that I follow that are starting to have pet stuff: Dealticker, Teambuy, WagJag, and of course Groupon & LivingSocial -- but their really good pet stuff isn't an every day thing Sad.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:31 am

I tried ordering the LED leash (2 of them) but never received a confirmation of order. Did my computer have a memory fart or doesn't Groupon follow thru with a follow up email???
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 pm

I don't think I ever have received confirmation from them. Check "My Groupons" after logging in and see if it's listed.
Back to top Go down
NatalieJ
Newborn
Newborn
NatalieJ

Female Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Sigh it has Australia as a shipping area but wants a 5 number post code Neutral Realllllll funny.
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:43 pm

I always get a confirmation email from groupon when buying.
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 am

Well I received my leash today and was disapointed. It's shorter than I hoped and LED strip is on one side so depending on how you hold it, you can't even see it sometimes... Lame.
Back to top Go down
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 am

brady.law wrote:
Well I received my leash today and was disapointed. It's shorter than I hoped and LED strip is on one side so depending on how you hold it, you can't even see it sometimes... Lame.

bummer Sad still haven't seen ours yet.
Back to top Go down
HKxC
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Is Doggie Loot still US only? Would be a good place to join if they shipped to Canada...
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:39 am

Yeah - I think it is. Just did a few spot checks and everything was for "US Customers Only"... =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes   Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Groupon!!! LED Collars/Leashes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1