It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robinhuskylover2231
Teenager
Teenager
Robinhuskylover2231

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 am

Let us know how it goes tomorrow! We're all hoping for the best, *fingers and paws crossed*
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:00 am

You guys are in my prayers. Paws crossed its only hypoglycemia and easily taken care of. Poor little Asia!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:42 am

Thank you so much ladies Smile I'm hoping the vet calls with the results early in the day! I'm working from home today to keep an eye on her. He said he didn't want her falling asleep during the day. Not sure why, but it can't hurt to keep an eye on her today.
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 am

Not that its the same, but cato went in for his neuter today so ill be neurotic until I get the okay. :(I
Back to top Go down
Nicholas F.
Newborn
Newborn
Nicholas F.

Male Join date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 am

The whole family has been and will continue to be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:18 am

I was neurotic when Kody went in for his too! Must have driven the vets office insane calling all day Razz

Thank you Nick Smile
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 am

Lol, I haven't started that yet - he's my baby though! I just don't want him to hurt Sad
Back to top Go down
Robinhuskylover2231
Teenager
Teenager
Robinhuskylover2231

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 am

Megan, he'll be back to you soon enough, and waiting for lots of snuggles and treats! I was the same when Cally got spayed, thank god I got to pick her up that day!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 am

I'm not too worried, I just remember how much pain poor Delilah was in - thank god its not that invasive.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Blood work results are in and it's perfect. Nothing is off at all. Vet is out today, but the vet tech is going to check with him tomorrow to see if we need to bring her back for a follow up. It seems that we'll just have to wait and see if it occurs again (HOPING IT DOESN'T!)
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm

I just got caught up on your situation. Sounds pretty scary and I'm so thankful neithe rof my dogs have had any issues medically. I'm hoping this doesn't reoccur in Asia!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Thanks Dietra! It's been pretty freaky!

Here's little Ms. Asia helping daddy play COD last night Rolling Eyes
Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 530227_10151158499520971_62154507_n
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Asia is gorgeous as are your other two? COD huh, my son is so into that too lol
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Balonsmom wrote:
Asia is gorgeous as are your other two? COD huh, my son is so into that too lol

Asia says thanks Smile

yep, he'll spend hours on that stupid game...lol
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 pm

I like that he's getting his elbow into it. I'm sad I've "outgrown" video games. They just bore me now... However I might enjoy them now that I'm a gimp.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 pm

I wish he would "outgrow" them too! He has his stages though. He'll go months without playing and then start playing everyday for hours.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas F.
Newborn
Newborn
Nicholas F.

Male Join date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Haha. Asia seems content with his choice of hobbies! Also just saw Asia's new video on youtube, she seems to be doing very good.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Nicholas F. wrote:
Haha. Asia seems content with his choice of hobbies! Also just saw Asia's new video on youtube, she seems to be doing very good.

Haha, she actually watches him play. It's hilarious. She's doing much better. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, but for right now we just wait and see if it occurs again.

She was on a roll last night...

Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 pm

MelissaI wrote:
I wish he would "outgrow" them too! He has his stages though. He'll go months without playing and then start playing everyday for hours.

Glad to see Asia is still well! I'll keep my fingers and paws crossed too.

At least he's into something relatively cheap. Mine plays with Jeeps and it gets pricey. But he finally started a business doing it, so he spends way less time on his own.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Danzig's Mommy wrote:
MelissaI wrote:

Glad to see Asia is still well! I'll keep my fingers and paws crossed too.

At least he's into something relatively cheap. Mine plays with Jeeps and it gets pricey. But he finally started a business doing it, so he spends way less time on his own.

Razz Relatively cheap compared to jeep stuff I'm sure,but ugh, he's constantly wanting....oh wait i'm sorry..."needing" gadgets. These stupid gadgets are always $200+ dollars. Not to mention the THREE play stations and xbox. Mind you, he only uses ONE of them Mad

Last edited by MelissaI on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 pm

I know my son always has to buy the latest Xbox and controllers etc and of course the latest game
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Add headsets, "special" glasses to play, and new maps to that ...lol
Back to top Go down
SiberianAnubis
Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:18 am

Good to hear she is better now. Are there any results from the vet yet?

I love videogames too although I don´t play as much as I used to anymore. But I really don´t understand why everyone is into that CoD crap so much-

Well in every real man there is still a child in him somewhere and sometimes iiiiiit needs to get out Very Happy.
But hey you are the woman in the house it should be easy stopping him form stiing too much in fornt of the console, just tell him if he doesn´t stop he has to cook his meals on his own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 am

Its so cool how she watches him play! Im just catching up on all the posts - so sorry she wasn't feeling well but so happy that she has recovered!! do you have any idea what it was? Any results back from the vet?
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 am

We still don't know what it was. Her blood work came back fine. She does have ear infections in both ears so we're treating that with drops. The vet thinks it was either her blood sugar dropping or mild seizures. He told us that seizures sometimes come in "clusters". They happen for 24-48 hours and then disappear for 6-8 weeks until it happens again. If it does happen again then we'll know it's seizures Sad For now we wait. I'm really hoping it was just her tummy acting up or the ear infections!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results   Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Asia's Sickness is back - UPDATE-Blood work results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next