It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Empty
PostSubject: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:16 am

I have taken tons of photos since we brought Anna home guess it is about time I share them with everyone!

Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_10
The drive home!
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_11
First night and her first little harness!
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_12
Anna loves sleeping on my big zebra pillow. She looks so tiny here.
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_14
"Oh no mommy I'm not doing anything wrong!"
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_15
Anna's raincoat which she likes most of the time!

Last edited by anastasiya'smom on Sun May 05, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am

Her first chewy rope.
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_19
Anna was 6 weeks old when we brought her home in May and she will be 6 months tomorrow! My little baby is growing up!
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_20
Her first car long car ride to visit my mom! Most of the time she just sits on my lap, of course she thinks she will never be too big for that!
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_17
On the way to Georgia, as you can see she has gotten big Very Happy
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_18
And this is her mini me, different color of course.
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 am

Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_21
My little sleepy baby is using her daddy's butt as a pillow
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_23
She likes to lick the camera but hates pictures
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_24
Laying in her daddy's computer chair, he must have been cooking food because he would eat at his desk and she think she will get the food first
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_25
I love this photo I love you
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo10
After a full night of moving this is what Anna thinks of our new apartment
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_26
And this is Anna now giving me a high five!
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_27
Hiding under the table but laying on the chair? I was confused about this and why she wanted to hide there.
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_28
She wants me to share my breakfast
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_29
Her favorite spot, the fridge!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:53 pm

WOW she is freaking cute!!! i love her darker mask, hope she holds on to it. the chair under the table screams classic crazy husky! love all the pictures

Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Her mask is stunning. I hope you keep posting pictures so we can see how her mask changes with age.
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Thank you guys! She is our little fur baby. When we first seen her I thought her mask made her look different and mean, lol! and I decided I had to have her because she was too cute! I will keep up with the pictures so you guys can see her as she grows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LifeInSnowMotion
Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

Female Join date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Too cute! I love the shorted name, Anna Smile
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Haha. She has so many names, Anastasiya is only her name when I am mad and Anna is her name most of the time but I tend to call her nanners. Hahah. I don't know why or how I came up with this but it just kind of stuck. Plus she likes bananas so I guess it's kind of fitting. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:51 pm

She's beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:03 am

Thank you! She is my sweet baby and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She will attack my face with kisses when I come home from school, she just loves it. You would think she has never seen me before and I have been gone for so long. She will also sit/lay on the couch where I usually sit when I am gone. It makes me so sad to leave her, she is a momma's girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Update** Anastasiya's Scrapbook   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 pm

I wanna say this was taken a few weeks after we got her. No date on my phone pictures.
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_46
This is Anna now.
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_45
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 pm

wow she got big! love that she still has some of her mask still.

Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Yeah she is big but she isn't very tall. Haha. Still waiting for her to grow a little that way. She is about 32 lbs last time we went to the vet at the end of September so I am sure she grew some.

This is her close up. She was bored with Organic Homework last night.
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_47
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 pm

I love her color! She's so cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Thank you! She is my little baby. Of course she isn't so little anymore
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 pm

She's gorgeous! And has grown so much!
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Thank you! Yes she really has, makes me sad Sad My baby is growing up. Hahah.
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Update February 12, 2013   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:17 am

So I have stepped away for awhile and a few things have happened since I have been gone. Anna is doing great and I can't believe she will be a year soon Sad I have continued to work on all her tricks and she knows sit, lay down, shake, high five, double high five, beg, crawl, spin, heel, leave it, roll over, and play dead, I also can make gun symbols at her and go bang bang and she play dead that way as well. I think that is it. In addition to that we took in a kitten about Anna's age from a family who could no longer keep her. We started off slow, took all the advice I could find and started with the slow introduction no signs of aggression and I could draw her attention from the cat. Sahara stays in a different room but as they are getting more use to each other I leave Sahara out for longer times, we do not leave the cat all day long, she is out more than she is in that room and when she is in that room we still visit her so I hope no one thinks we are bad pet owners for introducing them slowly like that and keeping them separate. We have now had Sahara for three weeks and they are best friends, Anna loves her kitty and I think she would be lost without her. She follows her around and chases kitty when she runs but kitty runs purposefully so Anna will chase her, she is evil. Very Happy She actually jumps on the washer and dryer and Anna tries to follow her... We stopped that quick as those are brand new. She doesn't chase her as much only when kitty runs purposefully and to make you guys understand Anna will be laying down napping and kitty will take off running down the hall meowing at the top of her lungs to get her attention. We have plenty of escape routes and Sahara will eventually be let out of her room permanently we are thinking very soon, because they are doing so well. I will not leave them alone because I know things can happen but she has been a great addition. Anna will lay by the door and whine for Sahara and Sahara will smack her from under the door. Sahara holds her own, we just got her a cat tree and Anna will mess with her and Sahara smacks her and bites her nose. I am more nervous about Anna's eyes than Sahara, Sahara does fine. So here they are, the family!

Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Img_3410
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Img_3411
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Img_3911
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Img_3912
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Img_3913
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Anna10

I have also found time to babysit a dog over the weekends so Anna is always getting additional playtime in, in addition to her normal walks and routine/training. Meet Rocco Smile
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Img_3914
Back to top Go down
Kimber
Puppy
Puppy
Kimber

Female Join date : 2013-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Anna is beautiful and so is the new kitty!!! I love the last picture of them laying together!
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Thank you! I like that photo too. Anna does so good with her, I am so proud of Anna. I think Sahara thinks she is a dog and not a kitten.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:16 am

I love the last pic also!!! Adorable I love you
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:11 pm

My sister and her boyfriend took in a husky, meet Baylee!
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_12
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_13

Here are Anna and Sahara.
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_14
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_15
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_16
Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Photo_17
Back to top Go down
LokiTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
LokiTheHusky

Female Join date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Baylee is adorable! Anna is looking good to. Smile
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Thank you! She is adorable! My sister said she is something else though, said she likes to whine ALOT and still likes pottying in every room of the house. I don't miss the puppy years. Hahaha. At least not when it came to potty training, that was a nightmare.

Anna is my big baby, love her to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo   Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo Empty

Back to top Go down

Anastasiya's Scrapbook Update Cinco de Mayo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1