It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BKlausmeyer
Newborn
Newborn
BKlausmeyer

Male Join date : 2012-10-25

Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:50 am

Hi!

About 3 months ago I adopted Sky, a beautiful 4 year old Husky.

I keep her with me at my office, and we commute back and forth...

Everything about my life right now is changing -- This job, my living arrangements, my home... my travel schedule...

I am concerned I will soon be unable to give her the level of care I demand from myself.

She's all up to date on everything and also spayed... She's attentive, and a great companion, and well socialized with other dogs. Unlike a lot of huskies, she is not aloof. I am not sure how she is with cats, but she is great with kids...

My office is in Canton GA and my home is in Roswell GA...

Either send me a private message or post here if you have an interest...

Thank You
Bill

PS once I figure out how to place pictures I will edit this post!

Last edited by BKlausmeyer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding information.)
Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 am

Merged and Moved.

Providing pictures would go a long way in getting the word out faster. People tend to respond more when seeing the pup as they would with just text.

Any back story; Training History, good with cats, good with kids?

All good things to include... It helps find a potential match that much faster.

Welcome to the forum and I truly hope it works out for both yourself and Sky.

~Chris~

ETA - Removed some redundancies in my post in questions already answered.
Back to top Go down
Garebear
Teenager
Teenager
Garebear

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:31 am

Oh man. I'm in Alpharetta. I wish I was in a position to take on another dog. I know there are Husky programs around here. Check out 'Day's Den' on facebook
Back to top Go down
BKlausmeyer
Newborn
Newborn
BKlausmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Garebear wrote:
Oh man. I'm in Alpharetta. I wish I was in a position to take on another dog. I know there are Husky programs around here. Check out 'Day's Den' on facebook

Aww, well I will put up some pictures... Yes I live in Roswell and we go to Wills Rd Park, to Leita Thompson, to Woodstock Rd PArk, and also run along the Hooch in ROswell...

Pass the word along and I will check out that facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm

If you're just wanting to upload a couple tinypic is super easy, just upload the pic then post the 'Direct Link for Layouts' and then type in Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?  before and after. There are probably threads to help too.
Back to top Go down
BKlausmeyer
Newborn
Newborn
BKlausmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Wow COOL! Thanks!!

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2nir0k5.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Yup and then if you just add the [img before and /img] after it pops up right here Very Happy
Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? 2nir0k5
Back to top Go down
BKlausmeyer
Newborn
Newborn
BKlausmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:43 pm

A Ha!!!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Yup I meant to explain the img] part in the first post but because its coding it thought I was trying to insert the image in my explanation -facepalm-
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Male Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:47 pm

she is stunning! I wish I were closer !!!
Back to top Go down
BKlausmeyer
Newborn
Newborn
BKlausmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm

She's a great dog.
Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? Okmk9z
Back to top Go down
yulia86
Puppy
Puppy
yulia86

Female Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 pm

aww I'm so sad you live so far away (on a diffident continent )or i'd take her in a sec.
I'm sure you will find someone loving for Sky she's a beautiful dog.
Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 pm

oh she's so pretty! I'm in Stockbridge but unfortunately not in a position to get a second dog. Sad

I'll spread the word though.
Back to top Go down
BKlausmeyer
Newborn
Newborn
BKlausmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm

thank you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?   Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky? Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in a beautiful 4 y.o. Husky?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1