It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Lycus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:21 am

Happy belated Birthday!
Also sorry to hear about your dad, animals have a way of always making us smile even when we dont want to Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:19 am

Happy birthday, Lycus!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Happy Birthday, Lycus...still love your picotee ears sunny

Rocio - so sorry to hear about your Dad. My condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Happy Birthday Lycus! He's such a handsome guy. So sorry for your loss, dogs truly are the best therapy.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Thank you, everyone! Yes, I must agree that dogs are definitely great therapy.

Here he is on our ride back home from a walk and a super long playdate with my sisters dogs. She has a huge yard so he also ran his heart out with them lol.

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 Toz74Is
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Oh wow, that pic looks just like your little drawing of him in your signature line! That's so cool!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 1:24 am

Happy Belated Birthday Lycus!! Great pic of the birthday boy. I'm glad you are doing a little better, I know how hard it can be loosing a parent. As the others have said our best friends make it a little easier on the hard days. Good to see you on the forum more.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Jimmy, yes it does lol! I doodled it myself but it seems to match that picture quite well!

Thanks, Renee! Yes, I finally have some more time to get on here and participate a little more. I've been SUPER busy with school and work this semester. I'm graduating so I'm finishing up big projects, including thesis, I applied and got accepted into grad school here at my university! and asides from my main job, I've been doing a couple of freelance jobs on the side.

I can't wait for a few weeks of slight relaxation before the next semester begins lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:20 pm

very cute, he looks just like your signature. glad your feeling a litter better.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:00 pm

We luckily got a couple of inches of snow over the weekend. Here are a couple of pictures of the dogs having a fun time!

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0714_zpsjsyc8pdp

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0731_zpsbj4je2tg

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0742_zpslh9feyqc

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0717_zpsh3aicugq

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0718_zpsaifldrdc

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0719_zpsxxztacdq

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0732_zpsyh9k4uh8

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0734_zpsib1mi8r7

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0741_zpsh9wcb7xt

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0729_zpszztcqmps

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0745_zpsdjjyp4tx
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Great pics - I love Lycus' color. I always thought he was a white with "picotee" ears but now I'm not sure what you call him - is a silver?
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Amy, I remember asking about the same thing a long time ago on the forum. I think we had just agreed he was a gray with a collar break on his neck. Lol, too many color options with huskies!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Rocio_Caballero wrote:
Amy, I remember asking about the same thing a long time ago on the forum. I think we had just agreed he was a gray with a collar break on his neck. Lol, too many color options with huskies!

Oi vey...such a problem! I'll have me one of those, and one of those... And, oh one of those... now I see how people end up with a whole team of huskies lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:29 pm

OMG these pics are beautiful!!! I too always thought Lycus was white. He has beautiful coloring!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:37 am

Awesome pics Rocio, love Lycus and his buddies at play. we didn't get as much snow, but definitely enough that the girls were snow bunnies, loving every minute of it. Sadly tomorrow all the snow will be gone. I love the second and fourth pic down, he looks like he is having the best day ever!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Amy, haha yes! I was like 'oh he's silver, oh he's a splash, oh he's gray' lol.

Thanks, Jimmy!

Thank you as well, Renee! They were all definitely having the time of their lives, they kept asking to go outside every 10 minutes lol. I'm glad Miya and Sophie still got to still have fun in the little they got! Our snow will be goon very soon too. Half of it has melted already but it was nice while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:17 pm

So I just realized that I haven't updated Lycus' scrapbook in almost a year affraid
Busy busy busy
But I thought I'd toss in some pictures to show you all he is still alive and well lol!

I take him to my studio sometimes
lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_1455_zpsuohzgoqb

After a bath
lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0156_zpsgdqfiixk

Recently got him a southwestern bow tie lol
lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_1451_zpsiou54uvu

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_1398_zps00ysqnda

Passed out after a hike
lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_1258_zpsam7rm6i2

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0735_zpsxro7smjv

He finds super old tennis balls to play fetch with
lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0731_zps1lscaq1n

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0733_zpsejv1spj2

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0258%202_zps9bxifaof

"Fetch?!"
lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0730_zpsqqc6rdjp

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 IMG_0729_zpswczzjhsn
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:02 pm

He is just so beautiful with his picotee ears and sky blue eyes I love you

How's grad school going?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Really pretty pics, especially the studio pic. I love his expression in the tennis ball pic, LOL
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:16 pm

amymeme wrote:
How's grad school going?

It' not too bad. Definitely exhausting! But I'm actually applying into different programs to finish off my degree. The program I'm currently at is a bit too broad for what I'd like; I want a program that focuses more on professional design than anything else (I got my bachelors in Graphic Design). So hopefully Lycus and I will be living in a new state by next fall! I'm applying in Indiana, Vermont, Arizona, and Rhode Island.

Thanks to both of you! He's seriously such a character that it's hard to get a picture without a funny expression haha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:27 pm

beautiful pics, he is very expressive in the old ball pics haha. very cute bow tie. Leo dose the same thing with his plushie toys he drops them by my feet so i can throw them for him or he tosses them at me hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 1:21 am

Haha, he REALLY wanted to play fetch and the ones where he's standing more with the ball is after I said the word "fetch?"

They're hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:37 pm

Hi all!
It's been years since I've been on this forum and a lot sure has happened since then! Lycus is 12 now and don't know if I ever posted his sister before, but Ocha will be turning 6 next month. Thankfully they're both happy and healthy. I call Lycus my 'old man' now lol. He's still spunky but his age also shows more. They're both so good with their baby sister. They've also had a lot of adventures like going to the beach and snowshoeing in the sequoias.

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 PNKJjjb

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 LpH0lPA

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 HQ9PhYt

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 ZjoADjZ

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 Oa5rO5h

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 SDl6syv

lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 KD6AC7k
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 3:04 pm

I've always loved Lycus's "picotee" ears, he's beautiful. Twelve years. Sigh. All the old guys from when I first started here are really up there in age. Ami will be 12 in the fall. For the most part, sorts not act like it a bit. Nor does he look old ( grandpuppy, Archer, though 18 months younger, sports look like an old dog these days but he's still zippy!)

Nice to see you back. And the baby is beautiful🥰
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 4:45 pm

amymeme wrote:
I've always loved Lycus's "picotee" ears, he's beautiful. Twelve years. Sigh. All the old guys from when I first started here are really up there in age. Ami will be 12 in the fall. For the most part, sorts not act like it a bit. Nor does he look old ( grandpuppy, Archer, though 18 months younger, sports look like an old dog these days but he's still zippy!)

Nice to see you back. And the baby is beautiful🥰

Yeah, I've been reading through some of the threads and have noticed several pups from the forum 10ish years ago have passed. It's pretty heartbreaking. I'm hoping for many more years with my old man still. I swear, even as senior pups though their zoomies never get less cute lol.

And thank you! I'm glad she has been doing well with them too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycus' Scrapbook   lycus - Lycus' Scrapbook - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next