It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

peanut butter jelly time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shilonator
Newborn
Newborn
Shilonator

Female Join date : 2012-12-15

peanut butter jelly time! Empty
PostSubject: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Shiloh loves her kong filled up with peanut butter. I was just curious which brand of peanut butter do you guys use?
Back to top Go down
tr3mor
Newborn
Newborn
tr3mor

Male Join date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Kraft Peanut Butter...
probably not the best but it's all I have ever ate myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tr3mor.org
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:07 pm

The organic kind from Trader Joes that you have to stir. I don't know the brand. It may be the Trader Joes brand lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
K9_Eric
Adult
Adult
K9_Eric

Male Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:19 pm

hypers987 wrote:
The organic kind from Trader Joes that you have to stir. I don't know the brand. It may be the Trader Joes brand lol Rolling Eyes

I'm not home right now, but I use the same PB at our house, and I think that its Adam's natural organic Peanut Butter..

A lady who boarded her dog wiith me had organic raspberry peanut butter for medication time for her dog. I may or may not have let my dogs get some of that heaven..
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:54 pm

My sibe doesn't care for Kongs but I do share my peanut butter when I have it out and I use JIF.

Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 pm

sorry i just had to post this!

i dont do kongs at home, but if i do treat with PB i use all natural PB or almond butter

Newborn
Newborn
Shilonator

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:02 pm

So any peanut butter will work? We are using the Kong brand one. I wasnt sure if any one will work fine or I would have to use a special dog only type
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 pm

nope you can use what ever you want Smile depends on how much you are using and how much you want to spend on it, if i were you and you use it a ton get it at costco or sams, also watch out PB has a ton of cals. in it and can add weight fast!

Newborn
Newborn
Shilonator

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 pm

jbealer wrote:

sorry i just had to post this!

i dont do kongs at home, but if i do treat with PB i use all natural PB or almond butter

Every time she sees me grab the peanut butter container she barks at me. If she could talk I sure she would be saying that
Back to top Go down
Shilonator
Newborn
Newborn
Shilonator

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:10 pm

jbealer wrote:
nope you can use what ever you want Smile depends on how much you are using and how much you want to spend on it, if i were you and you use it a ton get it at costco or sams, also watch out PB has a ton of cals. in it and can add weight fast!

I didnt know that about the cals. We dont give it to her that often.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:14 pm

if you want do a search up top with the search button and type in Kong, you will get a ton of ideas of things to stuff in there for her to keep her busy!

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

lol! at the video Jenn! Believe it or not we actually danced our butts off to that song in the clubs when it came out Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peanut butter jelly time!   peanut butter jelly time! Empty

Back to top Go down

peanut butter jelly time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1