It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:05 am

sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2uh1xft
This was Sheba's sanctuary when we turned the heat on..silly girl.
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Zvaft5
Chrismas Eve 2012!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 1p8mlz
Kennedy was so ashamed..
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 5nkiut
CHRISTMAS DAY!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Nrqtl
CHRISTMAS DAY!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2u9226h
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:00 pm

My two silly girls!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 N6tj6o
They love the snow!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 34xkepl
Laying pretty I love you .
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2usu805
She's beautiful and she knows it Wink .
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2i8dszq
You'd think I make her "wait" for hours before she allowed her food. So over dramatic.
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 359n56v
Bug hunters!!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Ny6w6q
CHOMP CHOMP!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 243eyap
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:53 am

She wouldn't let me leave this building for a good 5 minutes. It's an antique shop scratch .
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Swqs13
Whatcha doin baby girl?
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 U4v1y
Sheba bein' all anti-social.
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 29yfcjq
These two look like they are up to NO good.
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Jfgduc
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:48 pm

The girls on a sniff break during a beautiful night walk.
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2d2eogn
Play time!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 69ombo
Chebasauras Rex! Taken at 8 months old Smile.
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 23limba
Sheba staring me down trying to convince me to share..
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2cdxzwo
Kennedy's favorite spot was taken so this is how she responded. It was SO funny!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 33w37zb
Back to top Go down
Kimber
Puppy
Puppy
Kimber

Female Join date : 2013-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Awww, I love all your pups. They are all so cute!
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Thank you Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Pictures from our romp in an open field today! They both have 50 ft leads attached and it is partially fenced in. It was lots of fun today Very Happy .
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 34rih
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2pt42o0
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2u421is
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2r7os36
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 25jfpyb
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 20uwzf8
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 157kx9y
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2ui84zp
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 345bhg2
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 35l9pw5
Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Looks like they had a lot of fun. Wish we had an area around us like that!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:46 pm

3rd up from the bottom is hilarious! I saw it on FB and totally giggled out loud Laughing Too much fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 am

Haha I know right?! That was my favorite too! They are so funny Smile. I wish I had a nicer camera though!!
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:45 am

I love action shots! They're the best, you get to see what happens so fast that you don't see when it happens. If that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:47 am

I get exactly what you mean, they are my favorite too! When they turn out nice that is :/.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 21ct6vr
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Yjrsg
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2zeky83
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 29nw77m
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 309rafk
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2l8cck2
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2yod4s1
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:11 pm

sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Mavybc
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 1127in9
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 5yrpr6
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 4vgw0o
Kennedy picked our movies for the night Laughing .
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Xm90zl
Loose dogs..EVERYWHERE!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 J0ku8y
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 289fy48
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Et6tjs
Kennedy didn't even notice the random dog
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 J62vz8
They multiply!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 2rgg7t0
Sheba wasn't really interested until Kennedy took the pumpkin that was for her..so they switched apparently.
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 33dz2i8

** I would just like to add that the male black and white dog that was playing with Sheba showed up at my house a week later and it had blood crusted onto it's neck. I took him to the vet, and they cleaned him off and he had been basically mauled by some other dog and had to be put down. It was a devastating experience. I had been considering keeping him if I had found him again..he was a very, very sweet dog.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:22 pm

I did such a good job keeping up with this scrapbook...lol. Anywho..

TODAY IS SHEBA'S BIRTHDAY!!! My little girl is getting so grown up!! Even though she has been a total pain in the ass since day one, I absolutely adore this little girl and can't wait to spend many more happy years with her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!!
sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 14b6jp1
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Happy birthday Sheebs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!   sheba - Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kennedy and Sheba's scrapbook-HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SHEBA!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2