It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Greetings from SoCal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beausoph121
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2013-02-07

Greetings from SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:40 am

Hey everyone, my name is Beau. I'm a Sibe maniac, it's been my favorite breed of any animal since I can even remember! As of Dec. 3rd I have been a first time owner. My little girls name is Riley, she is awesome...extremely intelligent and a great dog. She is a little over 5 months, eating well, exercising a ton(might give some joring a try soon since she has an awesome build for it) and living the puppy dream Smile. I have loved this forum and used it for alot of my research over the past couple years, it took me forever to jump in and get one...wanted to make sure I had everything perfect and ready to go when I got my first one. Just thought I would say hello and post about my little girl Smile

Her first day with us!
Greetings from SoCal! 2009-07-11015057_zps076e2e45

Typical sleeping position...I'm sure you guys see it all the time!
Greetings from SoCal! 408559_10151248134591295_412783161_n_zps5b0a492a

Last weekend at Big Bear , CA
Greetings from SoCal! 379603_10151287175501295_1535680879_n_zps5ec2cf38
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:46 am

She's absolutely gorgeous! Kale and I welcome you from NorCal Cool
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Mishka'sMom
Teenager
Teenager
Mishka'sMom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am

Wow, she is gorgeous!!! I love when they sleep like that.
Back to top Go down
olott707
Teenager
Teenager
olott707

Female Join date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Welcome!!! She is gorgeous!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome!
We have lots of very active members with joring experience you can for sure find information in the Great Outdoors section. Its typically recommended to wait until at least a year before running and joring with them in order to wait for their joints to be fully developed.
We rollerjore ours and love it, I have tried biking with both a few times, but I am more successful one at a time Smile

Looking forward to more photos!
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome! She's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
atticusNkronos1622
Puppy
Puppy
atticusNkronos1622

Male Join date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Beautiful! Where do you live? Im from Murrieta! Smile

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Welcome! wave
Back to top Go down
KairiLA
Puppy
Puppy
KairiLA

Female Join date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Welcome! Beautiful puppy Smile
Back to top Go down
atticusNkronos1622
Puppy
Puppy
atticusNkronos1622

Male Join date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 am

She's a beauty!!!
Back to top Go down
elmerdc4
Teenager
Teenager
elmerdc4

Male Join date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:49 am

What a beauty, welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SoCal!   Greetings from SoCal! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from SoCal!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1