It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Quote :
Whenever I see the word agouti, I have to brag about Kavik. They have banded hairs, black at the roots with yellow/cream in the middle and more color at the tip. They typically have a dirty face and black tipped tail. I made it a mission to find an agouti and after relentlessly searching I found one in a different state.
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 IMG_0658_zpsb5c8d4ff

I especially love dogs with symmetrical masks or dirty faces.

I loooooove the dirty faces! I have made it my mission to get an agouti as my next lol!
Back to top Go down
Kavik_the_Havoc
Teenager
Teenager
Kavik_the_Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Rocio_Caballero wrote:

I loooooove the dirty faces! I have made it my mission to get an agouti as my next lol!

Good luck! They are so hard to find it's unreal. No one really breeds for agouti so you have to look everywhere and hope a parent pair has the right genes hidden somewhere to produce one.
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Back to the topic of whites- My ultimate 'white' Siberians would be

GCh. Tovik's Pretty Fly For A White Guy- 'NV'
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Nv1
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Nv_g1

and BISS Ch. Alpine's Carte Blanche WPD- Aramis
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkHuEYqn4dDojAtwF26C3kpr4ipMDvsxBkd-6o6u0kkax2p1IJag

Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

Female Join date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Beautiful <3
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 pm

HuskyMom09 wrote:

GCh. Tovik's Pretty Fly For A White Guy- 'NV'
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Nv1
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Nv_g1

Laughing Love his name. They are both beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Kavik_the_Havoc
Teenager
Teenager
Kavik_the_Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 pm

There's a pretty white husky. Smile
Back to top Go down
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Show dogs are beautiful and all, but I do tend to like non-show huskies. Just my personal preference. I guess I like a bit more variation in their look Wink
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Personally for me it's not about 'show' or 'non-show' it's about the quality and structural build of the dog. These two just happen to be show lines and correctly built to what a Siberian should be. Too many whites IMO in the pet lines end up straying too far from the Siberian look and build. Variety shouldn't take away from the breed nor the functionality-
Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:06 pm

I had a long post typed out but I'll refrain, let's just keep showing pics/talking about whites on this thread. Smile I enjoy seeing whites of any type!
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 pm

The whites are gorgeous! I love me some reds! But the newest member of our family is a black white. But he isn't really traditional. He is black/black undercoat too. He is really gorgeous.

Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Loki311
Back to top Go down
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:30 pm

GORGEOUS. Can I have him? Smile I promise a good home... <3
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:42 pm

looks like you already have your hands full! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:43 pm

... true that! lol I can dream <3 Have fun with him when you get him! Post lots of photos!
Back to top Go down
love4Luna
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Well, I don't "technically" have her yet. I pick her up Saturday to take her home. But here she is, my sweet Luna:

Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 IMG_20130312_144234_zps868797af
Back to top Go down
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Awwww! How sweet <3 She looks like she's smiling Smile
Back to top Go down
love4Luna
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 pm

90% of my visit with her was just this... Sleeping. Lol she has beautiful eyes, not that you can see them. Smile
Back to top Go down
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:10 pm

I bet she does! Another thing I've noticed with whites, is, to me, they "look like puppies" a lot longer than other colors. Maybe because they don't have markings to enhance features, but I swear sometimes when Luka was growing up, I'd look at him and be like ".... how old are you again?? You look like a 3 month old!" He'll be a year on the 26th!

Couple photos from last night <3
Loki hamming it up.
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Ham

Loki's learned to avoid collisions when playing by tucking and rollin'!
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Tucknroll
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 pm

5woofs wrote:
I bet she does! Another thing I've noticed with whites, is, to me, they "look like puppies" a lot longer than other colors. Maybe because they don't have markings to enhance features, but I swear sometimes when Luka was growing up, I'd look at him and be like ".... how old are you again?? You look like a 3 month old!" He'll be a year on the 26th!

Couple photos from last night <3
Loki hamming it up.
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Ham

Loki's learned to avoid collisions when playing by tucking and rollin'!
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Tucknroll

These pictures are way too cute!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks! I'm obsessed. I bought a digital SLR camera basically just cuz of the dogs, haha.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:33 pm

5woofs wrote:
Thanks! I'm obsessed. I bought a digital SLR camera basically just cuz of the dogs, haha.

I know the feeling! I have tons of pictures of my dog with my DSLR as well tongue

Back to top Go down
5woofs
Puppy
Puppy
5woofs

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:10 pm

I want to see them all Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm

5woofs wrote:
I want to see them all Smile

Lol, once I stop being lazy, I'll start uploading to his scrapbook again!
Back to top Go down
mlee172
Newborn
Newborn
mlee172

Female Join date : 2013-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Here is my baby white sibe, Smokey! She is 6 months old now and just enjoyed her first snowfall! We will see if she stays all white, she has a little brown coming in on her back. Her brother Bandit is actually her full sibling from another liter, just goes to show how much even full siblings can vary.

Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 1013652_677484379285_756317479_nPure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 1462963_707505566585_1244274501_n
Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 947265_684377774865_482684049_nPure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 541474_707504753215_214029927_n
Back to top Go down
Kodasmom
Puppy
Puppy
Kodasmom

Female Join date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Absolutely beautiful dogs. I love that they get along so well. I also have a white one his name is Kodabear and his big brother Nanuk that is akita/shepherd mix. We have always had all white dogs. However, there will be a new addition on Monday night. We are getting a red that is unique her sire is a pibald and her dam is an agouti.

Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Img_0011
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm

I love all the white husky pictures! Movies like the cell and lost boys made me fall in love with white shepherds. Yet my fiance just did not want a shepherd. When I mentioned huskies he liked the idea and the all white higher energy dog made me happy. He is in my signature.

My loki had a little faint yellow on his head and back like isabella white. At this time it seems to have faded. I hope it comes back as I like him as a blond. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure - Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next