It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 Empty
PostSubject: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:23 pm

I thought I would share this in case anyone was looking for a deal on a Dyson.

Best Buy is currently selling the DC 28 animal for $280, which as I understand it is $320 off. Nothing to sneeze at.

For some reason the board won't let me post the exact link here... It just won't work.

But click the link after the jump and it should work. Alternatively go to the BestBuy website yourself and find it.

Dyson - DC28 Animal HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum - Iron/Satin Purple $280 - Via Red Flag Deals.

~Chris~

The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Bumping for prime time members just once.

Seems like a solid deal and just wanted to let those who needed know Wink

I promise I don't work for Best Buy Razz

~Chris~

Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm

I've been chanting, "I don't need it, I don't need it..." all day.

Isn't working so far.
Back to top Go down
dahowlers
Adult
Adult
dahowlers

Female Join date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm

That's the exact vacuum we have. Best. Vacuum. Ever. I love it and it works great. Sometimes it has issues kicking small particles, like cat litter, out behind it. But I think that's because we've jammed it so many times. It's taken a lot of abuse lol
Back to top Go down
KibaHope
Teenager
Teenager
KibaHope

Female Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Looks liked a good deal. We have a dyson dc26 and I hate it though. Works horrible on hardwood with their hard floor attachment and works "okay" on carpets. Hopefully that model is better. Dysons usually good but we just seem to have a not-so-great model
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:52 pm

I have the dc07, the older model of this and I LOVE IT! If I had extra cash to upgrade I totally would.
Back to top Go down
darbear
Puppy
Puppy
darbear

Female Join date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:27 am

I want one of these so bad, but the boyfriend keeps telling me it's a waste and he wont split the price with me. We have a pretty good Eureka as it is now, and our house is hardwood with one little rug in the living room. I've watched one of their infomercials on one of the shopping networks for 30-45 minutes, it was such a good deal, and it seems like such a good vacuum. Maybe with this Best buy deal I can convince him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280   Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Buy USA - Dyson Animal DC28 HEPA $280

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1