It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

Female Join date : 2010-09-07

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:34 pm

I Love this Thread .. Come one w Christmas Just Passing What did Your HUskies Eat ? Pixx ?
I have Some .. Ill get em Uploaded today Smile mine Have Been Chewing MONsters Lately !~ I Even been Walkin em Alot & Providing Rib Bones & Other Bones ... Ugh .. LOl I O welll Its NOt BRoken .. Its Customized
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lokipaws
Puppy
Puppy
Lokipaws

Female Join date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Well all 3 of my dogs love to get into things! Coal is 6 years old and he is destructive! None of my dogs are left uncrated when we leave or I would fear what would happen to my house! Between the 5 year old pug, the 6 year old lab mix, and the 3 1/2 month old husky puppy we have our hands full! Luckily coal and yuki both know "leave it" however I follow Loki around the house making sure that he doesn't pick something up. The nice thing is even with his resource guarding on toys and food he doesn't growl when we grab something inappropriate out of his mouth. Yesterday we used a rag to clean up a submissive pee spot he did and he grabbed the rag after I set it down and I was able to grab it and tell him to drop it. He let go of it without much effort. Teaching him drop it and leave it are going to be very essential! lol!

Coal will trash dig, he has taught himself to hurdle the baby gate to go eat all the cat food, drink all the cat's water, and attempt to litter box dig (eeeeeeeeeew). Yuki will also eat all the cat food. They normally don't trash dig unless something yummy is in there. Coal is tall enough to reach the dishes in the sink so he will jump up on the counters and steal dishes to lick clean. The dog is way to smart for his own good. I am trying to train Loki young because I know once he is bigger it will be very difficult to keep him out of things if he isn't trained!
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Wow u Gotz Ur Hands full LOL Loki Is VEry Adorable !!!~ So Are ur Other Members Wink
Back to top Go down
Lokipaws
Puppy
Puppy
Lokipaws

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Awww thank you!! I finally figured out the signature thingy so hopefully I didn't make it to big.

See what happens when you get more animals your signatures get HUGE lol!

I am pretty fortunate that coal and yuki are pretty mellow dogs, they just can't be left alone. Yuki mainly is crated with coal because she does NOT like being away from him, they are really bonded! They sleep together, stay in the crate together, and eat next to each other. Yuki could be left out of the crate but usually she will actually just lay next to coal's crate all day its so cute! They actually get more hyper because of Loki LOL! He makes them spazz out big time. Though its good because I love seeing "older" more relaxed dogs act like puppies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

I hear That its good for Them to Get The Puppy Back ever Now & Again LOL .. U Did Great On The Sig !~ ha Not Too Big Lets Us see ur Cuties better Smile
Back to top Go down
Lokipaws
Puppy
Puppy
Lokipaws

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Thankies! ^_^ I know I like that the pictures are bigger but not huge!

People normally don't believe me when I say the cats actually cause more damage than the dogs!!

We have those vertical blinds in our house and the cats keep snapping off about 4 or 5 inches of the ends and we have a big gap in one of the window blinds now where you can see the perfect shape for a cat head to look out! They also scratch at the carpets, and if they can't get into a room they will "dig" at the carpets causing it to wear down to the tack strip which is ugly looking and risks you stepping on the sharp tack strip so we have to repair that on our bedroom door carpet. They also puke and leave stains which if you are sleeping they can puke and you not know about it until SQUISH (yuch!!!) They also steal EVERYTHING! Plastic, pens, change, batteries, anything that looks interesting that they can carry off. One of my cats Tsume actually got a quarter stuck in his mouth thankfully I was home! They also try to steal food right in front of you! You have to watch your plate like a hawk. And my cat Zim although one of the better behaved cats will try to suffocate you with his gigantic butt by sleeping on top of your pillows and "Accidentely" slipping down on your face while sleeping.... LOL!

So cats although small (well my cats are fat... smallest one weights 7 pounds which is Gir) they have teeth, claws, and evil thoughts!!

Makes the husky look like an angel, no wonder a lot of huskies don't like cats. The cats probably set the husky up to get in trouble! lol!
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:38 pm

mines recent chew attacks ..... LOL

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 IMAG5160

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 IMAG5159

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 IMAG5157

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 IMAG5156

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 IMAG5161
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

mmmm wood! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 pm

hahah They LOve Wood ,, they will get some off our wood pile &Chew On It .. Lol .. Silly Puppies ~ I Cant BElieve They didnt eat They heated Bowls <3
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Speaking of huskies eating things!!! Mya ate one of the the little packs that come in shoe boxes...grrrr! Had to call the vet to make sure it won't be harmful to her. He said it might cause some stomach upset and to give her mineral oil to help her poop quicker. And Kody, well what hasn't Kody eaten! His most recent is that he took possession of my flip flop last night
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Had a request for this picture. I thought for sure I had put this in here, but I guess not.

Sioux's first major foray into possible rehoming...
What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 0_IMAGE_007

After that Lindsay stopped in a walmart one day for some trash bags or something, and upon returning to the van found that we only had one seat belt left. To this day the van only has front seat belts. $50 a piece from a junkyard, plus all of the complicated interior panel removal to put them in. Stupid sled dog.
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Ugh Huskies !~LOL
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Muddy~Mira wrote:
Ugh Huskies !~LOL

Sioux is a Mal! Laughing

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Omg! Looks like the damage that Mya did to our leather couch in her younger years. That's when she started staying in her crate even if we were leaving for 5minutes! She's good now...thank god!
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Huskyluv wrote:
Muddy~Mira wrote:
Ugh Huskies !~LOL

Sioux is a Mal! Laughing

Well Ill tell U What .. My Huskies girls were doin Great w No Chewin Now The MAL IS here EVERYTHING GETs Eattin .. Gggrrrrrr LOL ~ Shovel Paint scraper Doghouse Benches Railings ... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 am

The Newest Item That Fell Victim ... The heated Water Dish UGH LOL

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 191903_10150120896893124_733943123_6637484_2062880_o
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Well Kody ate through his new retractable leash (thing cost $40!) while we had him tied out in the yard during a BBQ we had on Sunday. GRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Grrrr poor Leashes !~
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Ughhh Jenni I wanted to kick his a$$! It happened in a matter of 10min. He was fine tied up and everybody was like ohhh he's being such a good boy...blah blah. I come out 2 min later to him loose trying to catch any bit of food that dropped! A) he has major tummy problems so him eating ANYTHING that he shouldn't will mess him up and B) Mya being loose at the same time will kick his butt for getting near any piece of food = fight! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr XS 5!
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 pm

awww LOL .. yeah They are QUick !~ LOL Innocent to Devil In 1.1 seconds
Back to top Go down
myndsplyntur
Puppy
Puppy
myndsplyntur

Female Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

omg...

Roxy doesn't really eat stuff anymore, but in the past she has eaten a Blackberry (phone), Motorola ROKR (phone), TV Remote, lighters (!!!), Blinds, the plastic bottom to her crate, a blanket, a towel, and a cushion on an old couch...

She has NEVER chewed on our shoes, which I thought was odd, but I think somehow she understands that shoes = walks... lol,,,

Anymore though we don't really have any problems with her, there's just certain things we have to always make sure are put up (electronics mostly).
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:35 pm

I seriously don't know how this dog does it.

Within 5 minutes, Frankie managed to get the entire roll of toilet paper off of the holder that is secure on the wall, get the cardboard roll out of the center with mild damage to the paper, and eat the entire cardboard roll.

When I walked out into the living room, he took off and hid before I even realized what he had done. Crazy dog.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Dee&amp;Frankie wrote:
I seriously don't know how this dog does it.

Within 5 minutes, Frankie managed to get the entire roll of toilet paper off of the holder that is secure on the wall, get the cardboard roll out of the center with mild damage to the paper, and eat the entire cardboard roll.

When I walked out into the living room, he took off and hid before I even realized what he had done. Crazy dog.

what a smart boy Rolling Eyes wonder how he did that! and they always know when they have been bad!

Newborn
Newborn
lauryn_christine

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Aiyana loves socks! Chuck isn't really much of a eater of off limit things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next