It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Mobezilla wrote:

amymeme wrote:
What a lovely pack, Megan.  Everyone looks so happy, healthy and full of energy.

Being a rainy evening here, with 2 boys that are in and out...what do you do with the mud thing.  Short of paving the whole house with tile Rolling Eyes

hang out with me as my computer is on the bar in the kitchen as well.

Aaahhhh...there's the problem. My computer is in the family room with the oriental with the white backgroundd. Not a smart choice, was it Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 1625187496

And, if I ever tried to take a dryer to Ami, I'd have to fetch him back from Mars lol!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:55 pm

amymeme wrote:

Aaahhhh...there's the problem.  My computer is in the family room with the oriental with the white backgroundd.  Not a smart choice, was it Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 1625187496

And, if I ever tried to take a dryer to Ami, I'd have to fetch him back from Mars lol!

Lmao sounds like a handful. Ame is really bad about the dryer so I can understand that completely, shes the only dog I've EVER had who has been TERRIBLE to bathe, dry, do nails, etc. Cloud got kinda bad about nails for a while but he's fine again. She is totally resistant, lmao. And we did design the home around the dogs, so we have zero carpet, laminate all through the home except for vinyl in the bathroom and kitchen, a blanket over the couch to protect against dirty paws, etc xD
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:19 pm

Just wanted to update. Ame is now a week shy of 10 months old. Time flies when youre having fun.

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 DSC02238_zpsqbtqojpo

Last edited by Mobezilla on Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Oh wow Megan, I love his coat pattern. You working on a larger sled team, haha. So awesome that you have a pack like this, so jelly of you, haha. Can't believe Ame is almost a year old.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
Oh wow Megan, I love his coat pattern. You working on a larger sled team, haha. So awesome that you have a pack like this, so jelly of you, haha. Can't believe Ame is almost a year old.

Thank you! I am actually wanting to get more competitive and thats why I've sought after the working lines. Sam is Ame's full littermate so it's very exciting to bring home a dog so closely related to her. And I know, where did my little puppy go??
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:49 pm

He does have a neat coat pattern. going to be one heck of a pack.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Oh wow! I love Sam! He is gorgeous!!!!

Oh my goodness, Ame is growing up! She is so adorable too! Very beautiful pack you have. Each one has something special about them, I'm sure it's like that in their personalities too.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:32 pm

TwisterII wrote:
He does have a neat coat pattern. going to be one heck of a pack.

Thank you! I think Lyon and him and are going to be good buddies ^-^

Artic_Wind wrote:
Oh wow! I love Sam! He is gorgeous!!!!

Oh my goodness, Ame is growing up! She is so adorable too! Very beautiful pack you have. Each one has something special about them, I'm sure it's like that in their personalities too.

Thank you! And yes they all have their own little personalities. All share something in common though and thats the goal of driving me crazy LOL I truly am blessed though to have all of them.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Omg! Megan you might be getting another pup? Haha. He is so gorgeous though!

Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:55 pm

simplify wrote:
Omg! Megan you might be getting another pup? Haha. He is so gorgeous though!

I was originally going to get one of Ame's siblings from a repeat litter, pups are due May 8th. But when my breeder told me Sam was available and were offering to me, I backed out of the repeat litter (She had plenty on the waiting list so it was non-issue) and I chose to take home Sam instead Smile I'll be picking him up May 23rd, which means no waiting on another puppy to grow and Sam and Ame can go mushing with me this fall!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Megan, I love that expression that Ame has in that first picture - it's sort of a toss-up between "Oh, hi mom!" and "Well, gee, what'd I do now?"

Agree that Sam's coat is interesting ... you're going to have to get some vids of you all mushing ....

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 S-event    Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 S-event

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:55 pm

wow beautiful pack, Ame has grown up quick and she is very cute.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:50 pm

aljones wrote:
Megan, I love that expression that Ame has in that first picture - it's sort of a toss-up between "Oh, hi mom!" and "Well, gee, what'd I do now?"  

Agree that Sam's coat is interesting ...  you're going to have to get some vids of you all mushing ....

I am very sorry for the late reply - thank you so much Al. I will definitely get you some videos of Ame and Sam this fall.
For now here's a video of Ame on a short run, she doesnt go out hardly ever with being about a year old but she did well.
The beginning is pavement, but we switch to the grass as soon as we come up on the trail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiBYZSW9dOg

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
wow beautiful pack, Ame has grown up quick and she is very cute.
Thank you very much! She has been a gem for me and my pups.

Also Abby got some pictures of miss Yuki the other day that I wanted to share.
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 DSC00318_zpseiwztg1y
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 DSC00409_zps8fjlqdt2
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 DSC00569_zpsjwaoubs8
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 DSC09971_zps2gaglxqv
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:03 pm

<< laughing at you >> You gotta get a 'windshield' wiper for that camera! Now, curiosity, what is that camera, I thought first it was helmet mounted (bikers down here have those), then I thought it was chest mounted but there wasn't a lot of motion from the camera that I would have expected if it was a body mount ... may I be confused and curious?

Those pictures of Yuki make me want to break the tent out, that second picture (beside the lake / pond) looks like a great place to hide for a few days. Those are some really great pictures of her in the grass!

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 S-event    Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 S-event

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:45 pm

aljones wrote:
<< laughing at you >>   You gotta get a 'windshield' wiper for that camera!  Now, curiosity, what is that camera, I thought first it was helmet mounted (bikers down here have those), then I thought it was chest mounted but there wasn't a lot of motion from the camera that I would have expected if it was a body mount ... may I be confused and curious?

Those pictures of Yuki make me want to break the tent out, that second picture (beside the lake / pond) looks like a great place to hide for a few days.  Those are some really great pictures of her in the grass!

I know, I wiped it off a couple times but the drops kept coming back!
It's body mounted, I've got a chest harness on Wink

And thank you, it was nice because the field and river was very quiet and isolated with no one else there.
The pups had a great time Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:46 am

Megan, love the colorful ears Miss Yuki has, lol, the pics look so nice and relaxing, great pics. The video, is awesome, love it. Is this a trail that you normally go on? Although a bumpy ride, the trail itself, seems perfect for bikejoring (did I get that right?haha)...so is it a place y'all practice often?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Beautiful pics, I just love that squiggly little line that goes down her muzzle, it's so cute! Love the backgrounds as well, really pretty pictures.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:07 pm

beautiful pics, love the colors in her ears.
nice video was it trail super bumpy, and that looks like so much fun. was it mist or was it sprinkling? neat camera setup for the video.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Sorry guys I'm replying on my phone so I can't quote anyone..

@MiyasMomma thank you! Yes that is our normal trail. It has a few grass trails and it's actually not that bumpy normally, it just hadn't been mowed in a while when we went. I went a couple days later and since they had mowed it it was much smoother. I go there a lot Smile

@Artic_Wind Thank you, I love her bar mask too
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:51 pm

@RedFlashFire05 I had replied to you but on my phone it cut it off. This may be a repeat. The trails aren't that bumpy. The long grass just makes it seem bumpier than it is. The mountain bike trails are worse haha. And the water was from the trails being wet as it had rained just before we got there, so that's what was flying up at us from the dogs paws and bike tire.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:36 am

A little bit heartbreaking but at 11 months old Sam's testicle descended, so my breeder told me they were absolutely keeping him. Crushed would be an understatement, seeing as there was never an agreement that 'if this happens, we're keeping him'. They told me they were selling him, I said I'd buy him, we set a date, and a week before I was going to pick him up everything was cancelled.

But that's neither here or there. I don't think I'm going to get a puppy, I don't feel like I want a puppy in my life right now. So I will just stick with the current five. Ame is maturing into a fine leader and I am excited for how she will perform this fall with the team.

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 Cbda38f5-9f78-4f4f-b3b5-78fdfa53b689_zpsis1jly5n

Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:21 am

So sorry to hear that Megan......there's always a reason for why things don't work out, plus gives you more time with the lovelies you have now. Great to hear an update on gorgeous Ame.......love the pic, hahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:12 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
So sorry to hear that Megan......there's always a reason for why things don't work out, plus gives you more time with the lovelies you have now. Great to hear an update on gorgeous Ame.......love the pic, hahahahahahha

Thank you very much Smile It was a rough weekend but I'll just stick with the current dogs this year, and keep an eye out for an addition to my team in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:57 pm

My Special Ame girl turned 1 year old today!!

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 1_zpsnwbvytek
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 2_zps9yfyluhp
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 3_zpsf8mfwhkz
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 4_zpswbalxtb0
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 5_zpsdg0tcngw
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 6_zpsws13p7a3
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 7_zpscwdpmovp
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 8_zpsdbb5v33l
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 9_zpsftpwcsv4

Also despite what I said about not wanting a puppy (still, kinda true haha) the breeder of the current litter of pups that I was originally wanting messaged me offering me a pup again a couple weeks ago. I went ahead and decided if I'm offered the chance twice, I should take it. I've already sent in my deposit and the first weekend of September I should be driving over to get my new addition. It makes me feel a bit better knowing that her pups typically aren't released until 10-12 weeks, and when I go pick mine up he/she will be about 17 weeks, so it wont be a little little puppy. 4 month olds are definitely much more manageable!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:15 am

Happy Birthday to Ame!!!! Smile she's so beautiful, I can't believe it's already a year!

Congrats on a new pup as well! Bummer about the last one but...everything seems to happen for a reason, even if we never find out what that reason is, I guess it just works itself out. I can't wait to see the new one when you get him/her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next