It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Dot wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:

Thanks! I'll definitely get some pics of Yuki up eventually.. maybe.. meh the laziness is kicking in..

No rush..the lazies are something I am painfully familiar with... Like right now, basically. Who even studies for midterms anymore...right...? I have 13 minutes anyways Smile All in good time.

LOL!! bahaha so glad I'm not in school yet. I'll be starting as soon as I pay off my car so that I only have one loan at a time.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:24 pm

That's a smart way to do it! Do you know where you wanna go for scool? I think you said Colorado before..?
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Dot wrote:
That's a smart way to do it! Do you know where you wanna go for scool? I think you said Colorado before..?

I do want to move to Colorado.. or.. North Carolina!! I've been looking into the weather in North Carolina and it seems ideal and far away from my family that they cant just come visit but close enough to where I can make trips back home for christmas and stuff. But if North Carolina doesn't work out then Colorado here I come. I want to go to the ABC college to be a dog trainer, I figured if I can get my own huskies to behave I can help others haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Congrats on the foster fail! He seems like a perfect match
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Sounds like you've got a plan! Smile Very cool. I wish I'd taken time off before school, I think it really helps. Dog training sounds neat, but have fun training their people..
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Congrats! More red boys on here! Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:04 pm

congrats on keeping him, you should just come to colorado!!!! tons of happy huskies here lol!

Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Yay congrats!!
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

Female Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
amychuke wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:
amychuke wrote:
I would just keep him then .... Seems like she doesn't really care anyways, he deserves to be in a good home and you would provide everything he needs. Poor guy lol I vote just keep him!!! Just my Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 2144500265 king

Yup he's probably staying here. Already ordered him some green Mes Amis collars, a camouflage dog park collar, and a personalized etsy tag.

YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! bounce

My wallet's not as excited but I ain't gonna use choker collar or gentle leader on him (what he came with) so he's gotta have the gear to match Cloud and Yuki lmao

I wish Micole would wear a gentle leader.... I have such a hard time with those. I know I am trying to talk the bf into getting another one. They are sooo addicting!!! You cant just have one husky!! lol And he is soooo handsome!
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm

We gotta do a meet up this summer with your dogs and abbys dogs!! It will be a blast! Koda will love it!! Right now he goes every wed. To a dof training center and they do a hour long play daye with a bunch of other pups.. His 2 best buddies are another husky and a dalmation
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:11 pm

eddycaaa wrote:
Congrats on the foster fail! He seems like a perfect match
He is, thank you!!
Dot wrote:
Sounds like you've got a plan! Smile Very cool. I wish I'd taken time off before school, I think it really helps. Dog training sounds neat, but have fun training their people..
Haha yeah, training the people? Ain't gonna be fun. But honestly its the only career I can see myself doing :/ and yeah only working 20 hours a week def gives me time to train my own dogs. Link has already improved drastically at the dog park in only one week!
hollywoodhuskies wrote:
Congrats! More red boys on here! Smile
Red takeover Very Happy
jbealer wrote:
congrats on keeping him, you should just come to colorado!!!! tons of happy huskies here lol!
But North Carolina has a beach... Sad I'm still debating. I said in the colorado thread it'd be a couple years regardless haha but hoping to move away soon. Gotta pay off my car and start and finish school Smile
Rocio_Caballero wrote:
Yay congrats!!
Thank you!! Very Happy
amychuke wrote:
I wish Micole would wear a gentle leader.... I have such a hard time with those. I know I am trying to talk the bf into getting another one. They are sooo addicting!!! You cant just have one husky!! lol And he is soooo handsome!
Bah he 'wears' the gentle leader but since he came home with me I refused to use it on him. I got a half-check collar for him to use and it works just as well Smile And yup, the more the merrier!
Ericobeasto wrote:
We gotta do a meet up this summer with your dogs and abbys dogs!! It will be a blast! Koda will love it!! Right now he goes every wed. To a dof training center and they do a hour long play daye with a bunch of other pups.. His 2 best buddies are another husky and a dalmation
Meet up for sure! Just post in Ohio Huskies or send a message here when and where Very Happy I'll bring Link to meet ups once he is neutered. Don't want some crazy lady stalking me with her female in heat asking for an unneutered male for her to breed to like that happened at the Indiana meet up :S
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm

He seems happy with you, I vote for keep him, anyone that truly wanted their dog back would notify the person immediately!!!

He's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Balonsmom wrote:
He seems happy with you, I vote for keep him, anyone that truly wanted their dog back would notify the person immediately!!!

He's gorgeous!

Thank you! I just ordered his gear.. mwahaha.. in 3 weeks time be prepared to see a seriously sweet dog tag. And a Mes Amis semi-slip collar, and a camoflague dog park collar. This thread will be spammed with pics of the spoiled Link!!
Back to top Go down
LokiTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
LokiTheHusky

Female Join date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:23 am

Okay, I will take the blame now. Twisted Evil So glad that you have chosen to keep him! Though if I ever go threw Ohio I may have to steal him.. I mean.. Come meet him. Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:28 am

LokiTheHusky wrote:
Okay, I will take the blame now. Twisted Evil So glad that you have chosen to keep him! Though if I ever go threw Ohio I may have to steal him.. I mean.. Come meet him. Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Eyelashes

You are so not being innocent there. If you steal him, whose butt will keep me warm on these long nights when I cannot sleep? Razz
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:13 am

I love him so glad you are keeping him.. Very Happy

Now you can send him here he will fit right in with my reds.. Cool

Kidding all a side I look forward to seeing lots of pictures of him..
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:46 am

Wait wait, if everyone else is going to "borrow" him than I should too, you know for experience. Wink

Seriously though it's awesome that you have a new friend to add to your group! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:49 am

ljelgin wrote:
I love him so glad you are keeping him.. Very Happy

Now you can send him here he will fit right in with my reds.. Cool

Kidding all a side I look forward to seeing lots of pictures of him..

Haha you'd steal all the reds on the forum if you could. will post more pictures soon.

AMB wrote:
Wait wait, if everyone else is going to "borrow" him than I should too, you know for experience. Wink

Seriously though it's awesome that you have a new friend to add to your group! Very Happy

No borrowing allowed! Trust me you don't want him, he humps anything that moves -rolls eyes-

Due to his behavior issues at the dog park (long story short he got into a dominance fight and I had his leash in the process so MY arm got drug into it and I got bit, hooray me) and his unpredictability with kids, the old owner has decided that he may not be suitable for her after all. Not that she couldn't give him the proper care.. but she feels her 1 yo may not be safe with him around. So... looks like he'll be staying here!! First thing on my list is to get him neutered and if he still doesn't calm down maybe get a dog behaviorist. He drives me nuts Razz
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:57 am

That kind of stinks... Well I hope he calms down a bit and can become less unpredictable, good luck!
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Oh no Megan your arm....DId this happen Saturday after we left?
He is a good boy with some quirks that you will get a handle on.
Though I think between Samson and Link, Beka was in hump overload at least she was correcting the boys though. Hee Hee
Too bad Bourbon and Link did not rough house together to get out some of his energy. But besides (liking) Bandit it seemed like both boys like to follow the girls around.

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 LcFfm5Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 KIX4m5
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:36 pm

AMB wrote:
That kind of stinks... Well I hope he calms down a bit and can become less unpredictable, good luck!
Well he's alright with my pack, I have no kids, he gets along great with my two dogs, and my mom loves him. He's kind of a perfect fit here. We've just got some work to do before I can take him to the dog park and not be 10 feet behind him the whole time lol!

HuskyLear wrote:
Oh no Megan your arm....DId this happen Saturday after we left?
He is a good boy with some quirks that you will get a handle on.
Though I think between Samson and Link, Beka was in hump overload at least she was correcting the boys though. Hee Hee
Too bad Bourbon and Link did not rough house together to get out some of his energy. But besides (liking) Bandit it seemed like both boys like to follow the girls around.

Yeah it happened right before we were about to leave actually. We went again last night as a husky friend of ours invited us over and said the other dog wasn't there and except for one female he kept trying to hump, he played really well and there were no issues.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Here's some pics of the silly boy!! he's such a good boy at home Smile
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Link20_zpsad4d96d0
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Link21_zpse499a4cf
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Link22_zps11cc75a1
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Link23_zpsd92fa547
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:03 pm

He is just so beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:04 pm

I lov the first two he thinks he so cool

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 LcFfm5Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 KIX4m5
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
He is just so beautiful!!
Thank you! I think so too Very Happy

HuskyLear wrote:
I lov the first two he thinks he so cool
I know, he totally does. He's got that alpha male attitude for sure xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next