It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Peeing on my bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vonoobs14
Puppy
Puppy
vonoobs14

Male Join date : 2013-04-23

Peeing on my bed Empty
PostSubject: Peeing on my bed   Peeing on my bed EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Hello everyone. I have this problem. Rylai usually pees on my bed and the bad thing is that she would just do it when I am not around. What should I do to stop or discipline in a positive way ? Rylai sleeps in my bedroom because we dont have a crate for her and I like her sleeping on my room. I only have this problem.
Any suggestions ? Smile
Back to top Go down
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

Male Join date : 2013-04-28

Peeing on my bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeing on my bed   Peeing on my bed EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Dont know if its an option for you or not, but our bed room is off-limits except at bed time. Taking the water away a few hours before bed and closing the door when not in the room/sleeping.

The other thing we did to get Harry to stop peeing randomly on the carpet was to leave a soiled but rinsed towel near the door to go outside. He almost always chooses to go there and, now that we finally got the bells up on the door handle, he's gotten a lot better at letting us know when he has to go out.
Back to top Go down
LokiTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
LokiTheHusky

Female Join date : 2013-04-14

Peeing on my bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeing on my bed   Peeing on my bed EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 am

vonoobs14 wrote:
Hello everyone. I have this problem. Rylai usually pees on my bed and the bad thing is that she would just do it when I am not around. What should I do to stop or discipline in a positive way ? Rylai sleeps in my bedroom because we dont have a crate for her and I like her sleeping on my room. I only have this problem.
Any suggestions ? Smile

I would just suggest to not let him be in there if you are not in there with him. If you catch him while he is doing it, Just take him outside, and fully clean the bed so no smell is there or he will most likely keep doing it.
I have a older dog that started doing that, I finally just replaced the bed and he now sleeps in the bathroom because there is nothing else I can do, He attacks Loki or any other male dog first chance he gets and if I put Loki in a crate or in the bathroom I have to be ready for destruction. The older dog does great in there and has no accidents in there either. The bathroom is hooked up to my room so he is still close to me, and he has food and water in there. First thing in the morning he goes outside so he can do what he needs to. But, I cannot leave him un-attended anywhere else in the house anymore or he will find a spot to go, He can be outside all day then the first 10 min find a spot in the house. Peeing on my bed 1625187496

He was born in my living room, and as the runt he was very small and the other puppies would not let him eat, So I hand fed h im and raised him and have had him for 10 years and he never had the problem until now. I have no idea why he does it and do the most I can.
Hope you can take something from that to do until someone says how you can stop it. Smile
Back to top Go down
vonoobs14
Puppy
Puppy
vonoobs14

Male Join date : 2013-04-23

Peeing on my bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeing on my bed   Peeing on my bed EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 am

Thank for the tips jasOn and Mariah
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peeing on my bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeing on my bed   Peeing on my bed Empty

Back to top Go down

Peeing on my bed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1